Meta (Split from "Just in case...")

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Just in case you think it's no big deal

Post by ConVicT »

Magi wrote:
ConVicT wrote:How did you post, then post, then edit your first post but it doesn't say edited?
I swear this has happened before...
:/
Pretty sure as long as you edit it within a certain time frame it doesn't say it was edited. I messed the ladle 99 url formatting up like 3 times the other day and as far as I can tell it doesn't say edited.
It will always say edited if there's a post after the post you're editing.
Maybe it doesn't count if the new post was also you?
Like there, where both posts were his, I dunno.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

I kinda don't get the concept of people posting on this forum drunk. So you got drunk and at some point felt the need to check Armagetron forums and complain about its moderating? There has to be tons of other more fun ways to spend time under the influence.

#dontdrinkandpost #teamzman
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Slov wrote:I kinda don't get the concept of people posting on this forum drunk. So you got drunk and at some point felt the need to check Armagetron forums and complain about its moderating? There has to be tons of other more fun ways to spend time under the influence.

Or maybe he wasnt drunk and just took the politicians way out.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

[Anonymous] wrote:
Slov wrote:I kinda don't get the concept of people posting on this forum drunk. So you got drunk and at some point felt the need to check Armagetron forums and complain about its moderating? There has to be tons of other more fun ways to spend time under the influence.

Or maybe he wasnt drunk and just took the politicians way out.
good point, smart move by Convict

my mixtape fire tho
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Slov wrote:I kinda don't get the concept of people posting on this forum drunk. So you got drunk and at some point felt the need to check Armagetron forums and complain about its moderating?

If I don;t get drunk and complain, we're all doomed :D
Slov wrote:There has to be tons of other more fun ways to spend time under the influence.
Sure, lots, I did them after my post.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

ConVicT wrote:If he can just delete posts like that, there is no need for a thread to ever go off topic and get locked.
It's not usually as simple as it was here. Here, the deleted stuff was well separated from the good stuff.
Also, threads don't get locked merely for going off topic. It is perfectly natural for a discussion to change course and topic on occasion. If nobody is interested in the original direction any more or the side discussion finds a quick end, I tend to leave the thread just like that.
Threads get locked when they turned toxic or inevitably would soon turn toxic and the chances that a worthy core discussion could be split out from them without deteriorating immediately are too slim to warrant the effort. Or just go in circles and there is no value in them going on. Or probably ten other reasons.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Meta (Split from "Just in case...")

Post by ConVicT »

Thank you for just giving me a straight reply and not biting off my head.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Not twitter, trendwhore.
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

/dev/null wrote:

Not twitter, trendwhore.
every couple of days there's a bunch of new posts out of nowhere and I get really excited for a few seconds until I realise it's just this shithead posting in every recent topic #gtfo

my mixtape fire tho
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

His opinions aren't his only delusions, he also thinks he's good at Armagetron :lol:
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Im perfectly willing to smash you both at once.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Hmm...