VOGUE BAN [POLL]

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

SHOULD LIZ BE UNBANNED FROM LADLE?

yes
48%
no
53%

Total votes: 40

Vogue
Match Winner

VOGUE BAN [POLL]

Post by Vogue »

hi

can i be unbanned

: (

y/n?

<3
Last edited by Vogue on Tue Oct 13, 2015 5:58 am, edited 2 times in total.
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Re: ladle

Post by [Anonymous] »

No. You brought this upon yourself. Shunned
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Code: Select all

____  ____     _      ______ ___  __
  / __ \/ __ \   | | /| / / __ `/ / / /
 / / / / /_/ /   | |/ |/ / /_/ / /_/ / 
/_/ /_/\____/    |__/|__/\__,_/\__, /  
                              /____/
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

Vogue wrote:with my own name
lmao
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

I don't even remember the original reason why she was banned, I know the current extension was for disobeying the original ban. I'd say let her play, she's going to end up playing either way regardless, so as long as she does not play on more than 1 team (Looked it up) I don't see why no anymore.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Slov wrote:
Vogue wrote:with my own name
lmao
:D

ty kyle
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

Ladle 100 is supposed to be celebratory and bring ALL the old players back. I don't see why not. Then Vogue can miss Ladle 101-105? and come back Ladle 106.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

I think we should already start planning Ladle 100! So people have enough time to organise their teams, make sure they're available on that date etc.
Somebody make a thread about this! Or I'll have to :P but I feel like people who have been stepping up in organising ladles and who actually put a lot of their time into this thing should have the honour of making this happen.
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Pft Such softies, You all just Disgust me.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Vogue: Why? 100 is just a number, don't tell me you get sentimental all of a sudden...
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Let her play, we don't have a lot of people as it stands, and if we do get a resurgence for ladle 100, it would only be fitting that Vogue be allowed to play, for as much "harm" she has done as everyone likes to call it, she did do a lot for the competitive aspect of this community. A lot of good ladle teams.
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: VOGUE BAN [POLL]

Post by Vogue »

i added a poll to let the community decide
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Polls are never how the community decides such things, seeing as they are easily manipulated.

I see no reason Vogue should be allowed to play before the end of her ban. There is no sign of remorse and she continues to evade her ban. If anything, her ban should be extended. Allowing her to play earlier is the equivalent of bad parenting, the kind that makes spoiled brats. The community decided after much deliberation that the punishment fits the crime. See the sentence out. "Lack of players" is both an incorrect and irrelevant argument. "She already plays" is also irrelevant. Since any kind of punishment delivered in this game is rather impotent, there is no reason to back from it down whatsoever. Even if she has to suffer years of these minor inconveniences it still pales in comparison to the years of trouble she's caused.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

sinewav wrote:it still pales in comparison to the years of trouble she's caused.
this is exactly what i meant when i said my ladle ban isn't really about ladle, it's about people who are butthurt cause i've insulted them in the past. hows that fair exactly sine? (lets just forget that any time we've been on VOIP, you kiss my ass and pretend you like me)

i contributed positively to ladle many years by bringing competition, rivalries and talent
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

We aren't butthurt. You violated the rules and knew full well what to expect. If the others overturn that ban now, fine, but then they're making all future punishment worthless too. Suffice to say that you continue to harm the ladle as an institution and divide the community just by posting this bullshit again.
Vogue wrote:i contributed positively to ladle many years by bringing competition, rivalries and talent
Just to remind people why you were originally banned:
compguygene wrote:I think that this clearly shows what Liz did to fool the Wild West team into allowing her to play. It also shows what Wild West did in response once they knew what was going on.
Obviously, it's pretty impossible to completely ban somebody from the Ladle, as we all already knew. But, I would imagine that it makes it a lot less fun to play through a VPN. From now on we should all be watching pings of our mates to see if they are abnormally high, and for other signs of impostering. Of course, if the imposter is determined enough, they may continue to flaunt their ability to beat the rules.
Note that I didn't have a vote in the PM trial that followed and even considered the outcome a little harsh, but after that half-assed appeal attempt and since you continue to evade the ban I really think it's fully deserved.