Tw33zy and iN.Nike

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Tw33zy and iN.Nike

Post by Z-Man »

Thoughts on banning the players and the DDoS come later, for now: Tweezy, please explain why you think you have the right to track the IPs of forum users and for what purpose you did it. Because, you know, the natural assumption here is that you want to collect targets. It would help if you could provide a non-obfuscated link to the real material you wanted to post, one that is at least technically working.
TheRealTweezy
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by TheRealTweezy »

its a publicly stunt
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Are there two Tweezy's in this game? There's another TweezY (stylized like that, if I recall—never with the 33 in the middle) who has played for a very long time, going back to the old Swampland 0.2.7.1. That person, whenever I would run into him (and he was often able to identify me as Oscilloscope by how I played), rarely said anything and we he did didn't seem like a shitty person.

Just want to be sure you all do not to conflate the two, if they are two different people.

:?:
Last edited by Phytotron on Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:49 am, edited 3 times in total.
BiggySmalls
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by BiggySmalls »

Puma and Tw33zy did it again to Empha's approximately 3 minutes ago.

I understand this is difficult to enforce. I think ladle bans should be applied.
BiggySmalls
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by BiggySmalls »

I apologize for the double post. Upon telling Tw33zy that I am looking to get him banned from the ladle, this was his response:

PS - Tw33zy is the 3X guy.

This ddos'ing has the real potential to disrupt the ladle. I do not even think I am playing, just looking out for everyone.
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

i'm famous
puma.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by puma. »

Ok, whoever thinks me and Nike are ddosing is incorrect. We just troll a lot, making it seem as though we're the ones ddosing, you can't blame me for ddosing based on that. Also, both me and Nike can both be found playing HFT and FT hours throughout the day, we were both in the two servers when they got ddosed multiple times, I doubt he'd ddos one of his favorite gamemodes.

Also Anonymous, we all know you took down FT, no need to hide it. :P

I vote no on Biggy being admin on sumo servers.
BiggySmalls
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by BiggySmalls »

puma. wrote:Ok, whoever thinks me and Nike are ddosing is incorrect. We just troll a lot, making it seem as though we're the ones ddosing, you can't blame me for ddosing based on that. Also, both me and Nike can both be found playing HFT and FT hours throughout the day, we were both in the two servers when they got ddosed multiple times, I doubt he'd ddos one of his favorite gamemodes.

Also Anonymous, we all know you took down FT, no need to hide it. :P

I vote no on Biggy being admin on sumo servers.
:(
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

Isnt puma. the same guy who miraculously got his "account" stolen? Comes and admits to being a "Troll".
Funny.
puma. wrote:Also Anonymous, we all know you took down FT, no need to hide it. :P
Can you tell me who owns FT?
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Actually, we can blame you for threatening to ddos. And if you are going to make that threat, we have every right to suspect you. That's how threats work. If you threaten to harm someone, when it actually happens, you will be the first on the suspect list. Also, being a troll does not excuse you from being punished or criticized. I don't understand how this logic works on the Internet.

And this isn't about BiggySmalls getting admin on sumo servers, but nice try ending with that.

Also, I guess the difference between pranksters and trolls is trolls derive pleasure from others' misfortune in a way that is malicious. I find it really weird that people would choose to be trolls over pranking. Hopefully the appeal is to stand out and be socially unacceptable, not the maliciousness of whichever form of trolling.
echo.bot
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by echo.bot »

You guys watch too much Mr. Robot and media postings about Lizard Squad lol. Like I have said before, DDoS is not likely considering these are commercial VPS servers behind Hardware and software firewalls like Barracuda and IP Tables etc. If you are attacking this server you are certainly affecting other VPS servers in a cluster and at the very least getting your malicious actions noticed by the company that hosts these machines. I.E. - da man will be looking into it. BTW if you figure out how to encrypt the world's lenders data and free everyone from debt let me know, k? XXO
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

echo.bot wrote: BTW if you figure out how to encrypt the world's lenders data and free everyone from debt let me know, k? XXO
Planning on it actually.
Our Official Website: http://anonofficial.com/?ckattempt=1
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

[Anonymous] wrote:
echo.bot wrote: BTW if you figure out how to encrypt the world's lenders data and free everyone from debt let me know, k? XXO
Planning on it actually.
Our Official Website: <link>
Thats just a redirect to a youtube channel that likely doesn't even belong to you...
puma.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by puma. »

Ok but, I haven't threatened to ddos any server, meaning if you put me on the suspect list you'll have to put every troll on that list. :P #BlameNikeHeThreatenedToDDoS
[Anonymous]
Round Winner

Post by [Anonymous] »

puma. wrote:Ok but, I haven't threatened to ddos any server, meaning if you put me on the suspect list you'll have to put every troll on that list. :P #BlameNikeHeThreatenedToDDoS
Do you think its good to troll? Do you get pleasure out of others misfortune?
You're pathetic.