Real life pictures of U

Anything About Anything...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Real life pictures of U

Post by Word »

Here is one from me (the guy with the black t-shirt). From the last excavation I took part in (in Romania) :D

(I'd upload another one, but on the others I'm looking rather strained for no reason :P)
Last edited by Word on Sun Sep 06, 2015 1:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Cool! What were you excavating?
Word

Post by Word »

We weren't so sure, to be honest. People suspect it is a Mithraeum, but when the excavation was over we were less certain than we were before we started... ;)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Word wrote:...the guy with the black t-shirt.
Are you bossing that guy around? Giving orders? Looks like it!
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Lol...nice work
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

nara wrote:...I've moved to NYC ...I guess now I have to make friends irl ha
What about Tronners in NYC? I guess most of them have gone absent (noob_saibot, i AM/teen, buddha machine, etc...) though I did see PreSsure yesterday.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Well, you may not be GORGES anymore, but you're still gorgeous!

Or something. Hi, nara!
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Sine: True, true. Maybe.

Phytotron: Hi! Have you stopped playing?
Word

Post by Word »

sinewav wrote:
Word wrote:...the guy with the black t-shirt.
Are you bossing that guy around? Giving orders? Looks like it!
Haha, no! That photo was taken during the first 'site tour', where the two of us volunteered to tell the other section groups what made our section special (I think I made that gesture when I pointed in the direction of a wall found on the other side, which wasn't continuing in our section, although that would have been expectable). When we were finished, the others would show theirs (I'm talking to another row of people on the left side of that photo).
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

nara wrote:Phytotron: Hi! Have you stopped playing?
Pretty much. There aren't any good servers left—or if and when there are, no one plays them. And the community is just awful, completely rotten. As you may remember, I've been playing this game a long damn time, just over 10 years now—remember when I was last playing regularly and I would be like, "I'm basically on autopilot here?" So, if there aren't cool new or at least quality or nostalgic servers for me to check out, and if the community doesn't make for any kind of worthwhile/positive social experience, then I really have no reason to play. I haven't even installed it under Linux since I did a reinstall back in the spring. I have it under Windows, but I only boot into that to play other games.

Probably more of an answer than you were looking for, but there ya go. :)
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Phytotron wrote:And the community is just awful, completely rotten.
Lol.

We've been having some good games on Mud Puddle! Also, I am interested in eventually creating a server similar to Sine's Adventures of Tron: Racing, which I really like for its creative map design, and trying new ways of constructing a map. I also really liked Durf's music server in which you can park your cycle and watch the light show according to the song selected, and dukevin's Happy Fun Time is pretty creative conceptually as well. I think there are new things getting made around here. Anyway, mine is an eventual project that I want to try with Tron but it'll be a long project with the coding and stuff.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

nara wrote:I also really liked Durf's music server in which you can park your cycle and watch the light show according to the song selected
You know it played music, right? Not like it just created a light show... Melodious Tron
And yes, it was cool to have that in game but its been down a little while.
nara wrote:and dukevin's Happy Fun Time is pretty creative conceptually as well
If it wasn't so full of trolls, I would enjoy it more. I however, might think that to them, they are "just playing the game". Plus, it was meant to be imbalanced it seems.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Everything you complain about is the exact words from Durf's mouth :lol:
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Edit: Just realised I don't want people that I know finding this, seeing it's me and calling me out on the amount of crap I talk... :lol:
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

ConVicT wrote:Everything you complain about is the exact words from Durf's mouth :lol:
If you mean that durf said something about hft being full of trolls: I don't recall him saying that, but ok.
ConVicT wrote:Edit: Just realised I don't want people that I know finding this, seeing it's me and calling me out on the amount of crap I talk... :lol:
?