DRAMA ALERT:- Vogue's Racism to Blackzap

Anything About Anything...
WorstPlaya

DRAMA ALERT:- Vogue's Racism to Blackzap

Post by WorstPlaya »

It's official Vogue, also known as Liz; is a racist!

Screen Shot Evidence: Vogue changes name to "XT|Canari"
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 22.27.30.png
Screen Shot Evidence: Vogue starts to get feisty with the"******" Shots
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 22.27.48.png
Screen Shot Evidence: Vogue shouts "****** Blackzap" .. ouch!
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 22.31.32.png
Poor blackzap, only asked about Flex..
ggs
WorstPlaya

Re: DRAMA ALERT:- Vogue's Racism to Blackzap

Post by WorstPlaya »

Last Screen Shot: Now Vogue.. this one hurt :oops:
Screen Shot 2015-01-06 at 22.28.19.png
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

All i got out of this was that sw1ss should be banned from IRC for promoting in public servers.

Before we get started, and while I believe it probably was Liz trolling... Can we have confirmation it was in fact, liz? Because I think this could possibly be df'ers just doing stupid shit trying to get her banned, but who knows :)
Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Amaso. »

I agree. This Vogue character has gotten out of hand...... I would like to see a Global Ban in place.
WorstPlaya

Post by WorstPlaya »

@Gazelle how else can I prove it's her, she was playing in the same server for an hour or so before I joined, She was playing dogfight under the alias of just 'V' before that with me and Rx.Mose. She changed her name to XT|Canani or whatever it was after I mentioned Flex, she began to say all this racist shit, look at the first screenshot haha
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

WorstPlaya wrote:...she was playing in the same server for an hour or so before I joined...
That's more or less proof it isn't her. Since when does she play in any server for an hour when there isn't a tournament?

Whatevz. This forums is the pits.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

If we had an IP from the server admin we could cross reference that with logs here.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

It's more of the fact that it is fairly easy for me to say anyone in this game did something they didn't...

Where is the proof she logged in under Vogue@forums?

I mean, hey, I wouldn't put something like this past her, but need more proof then that, especially from people I know heavily dislike her.
WorstPlaya

Post by WorstPlaya »

oh i'm sorry, let me just get my time machine n go back to tell her she has to login, reveall her IP address and oh while im at it do you want me to ask her to upload photographic evidence of her ID, Driving License n Passport, will that be enough for yah? lol. What do you expect? I joined the game, mention Flex, she changes name, says racist shit then leaves.. Vogue is an racist, when we are arguing in teamspeak n lets say it's Me TaZ and her, she starts saying racist shit about me being black from south africa lmfao, She has nothing else to say to me apart from "ZuLu Lips" n a "N*gger".. She's also been racist to many other people aswell ha, I'm not here crying saying it gets to me because I couldn't give two shits what she says but if you're really that gullible to think that this is a poxy side swipe to try and get her banned then w/e lmao, she's been exposed
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Wow, it really does suck to be one of the only female players in an online game. Everyone wants the (metaphorical) "D."
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Buddy, if it didn't bother you, you wouldn't be doing what you are doing right now, I am not debating whether it is or isn't liz, but I have been in df servers with all of you (liz included) at the same time and you guys go at it with her just as much as she does you..

Do you not realize that her trolling you (if this actually is her) and you posting this is EXACTLY what she wants you to do. I've heard liz say some racist comments, but then again I've heard her say sexist comments too. Sorry as much as I would love to see liz get what she deserves sometimes. You don't have enough evidence to prove it was liz. Meet me in Rx DF East in 15 minutes, i'll be under the name "Vogue" and he exact color. (Point proven)
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

<18:36:32> "Vogue": It was me. **** all of you.
WorstPlaya

Post by WorstPlaya »

So there we have it, Vogue's a racist, Soon to people actually figure to realize this the better. I don't know about you Gaz but I don't respect an racist and nor should others, hence why I posted, its too deliver a message. Just for being a female gamer she automatically earns more attention from the low life donuts, that is video game nature but that's besides the point, male or female; She is an racist and don't deserve to be getting the respect she's been getting. It's not about if it's her or not in the screen shots, the people in the server knew it was her, I knew it was her because I was there for a good 10 minutes before she decided to change name n make them comments, like I said she had been playing dogfight before for a good 4 hours then n you must be one gullible twat to believe that wasn't her in that sumo lobby, you don't need login proof to know someone like Vogue on tron, it's too much of an small on grid community to be that stupid, you can tell by the way they speak, play, act..
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I only see what you chose to show me, and any intellectual person can copy how vogue acts. It's not difficult to act like a troll. lmfao. Anyways, I agree with you, racism should not be condoned, I also stated that I believed from what I read there that it was liz, and not for a second in my mind did I doubt it, but in fairness to her, there has been a lot of drama circulating between the Sumo / DF / Fasttrack community and I wouldn't put it past any one of you to try and pull something iffy. So I just felt that bringing that up was needed.

WorstPlaya wrote:gullible twat

Amaso.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Amaso. »

Vogue is racist indeed. I have a video some where where she calls multiple players a ni1gg3r and a Mexican a spic in sumo. Global ID should be in this one give me a sec