Moderator Abuse

Anything About Anything...
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Re: Moderator Abuse

Post by aP|Nelg »

Vogue wrote:But Lucifer did so much for the community omgerd how could you ban him he has a website with software tools cmon guys
He was banned because he was abusing Mod powers, on the other hand durf was banned for reasons that aren't true. Can't you tell the difference BEFORE posting?
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

But it was Swag that spammed the forums o.o
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Hysteria wrote:
aP|Nelg wrote:Easy enough to use /console CONSOLE_MESSAGE to show only clientside and noone would tell the difference in the snapshot... I noticed a large mistake in the snapshot but you learn to post phony snapshots that have large mistakes you cant hide. Do you notice something odd about the *DEAD* lines?
Please kid, stop ignoring the facts.. For all we know this is Durf posting on this idiots account...
2hqcm13.png
Now do you notice the flaw? Durf CLEARLY did not die between then and now but the real durf showed the *DEAD* tag at the beginning.
Nanu Nanu wrote:But it was Swag that spammed the forums o.o
I know.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

I'm glad Lucifer got what he had coming to him. Hopefully Durf can be unbanned now.

Justice has been served.

Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

aP|Nelg wrote:
Hysteria wrote:
aP|Nelg wrote:Easy enough to use /console CONSOLE_MESSAGE to show only clientside and noone would tell the difference in the snapshot... I noticed a large mistake in the snapshot but you learn to post phony snapshots that have large mistakes you cant hide. Do you notice something odd about the *DEAD* lines?
Please kid, stop ignoring the facts.. For all we know this is Durf posting on this idiots account...
2hqcm13.png
Now do you notice the flaw? Durf CLEARLY did not die between then and now but the real durf showed the *DEAD* tag at the beginning.
I know.
Kid, again I just took the ******* screenshot. Hop off your ******* high horse and get in line with all the other fucktards trying to prove justice wrong.
Evidently not..
Last edited by Hysteria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Look at the attachment before posting.
chang
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by chang »

are we now looking for a new mod?
If so i humbly accept the offer
Amaso
Core Dumper

Post by Amaso »

Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

#JUSTICEFORGONZAPSFAMILY #DURFSLEFTTESTICLE #NOJUSTICENOPEACE #FREELUCIFER
Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

aP|Nelg wrote:Look at the attachment before posting.
I did kid.. Like I ******* said I just took the screenshot like someone asked. Someone ban this fucktard already lord god..
Vogue wrote:#JUSTICEFORGONZAPSFAMILY #DURFSLEFTTESTICLE #NOJUSTICENOPEACE #FREELUCIFER
Seems as if the idiots win, maybe true justice will be found soon.
Amaso wrote:https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lXBVgI0 ... e=youtu.be Evidence of more tyrant
Shall he be ridiculed for telling his opinion of the situation? Sit the **** down kid.
Last edited by Hysteria on Mon Dec 29, 2014 1:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
aP|Nelg
Match Winner

Post by aP|Nelg »

Hysteria wrote:
I did kid.. Like I ******* said I just took the screenshot like someone asked. Someone ban this fucktard already lord god..
You clearly didn't, cause if you had, you would've noticed that I circled the mistake in the *DEAD* message... Admit the truth, and get over it.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Hysteria

Post by Hysteria »

aP|Nelg wrote:
Hysteria wrote:
You clearly didn't, cause if you had, you would've noticed that I circled the mistake in the *DEAD* message... Admit the truth, and get over it.
For the last time fucktard
Kid, again I just took the ******* screenshot. Hop off your ******* high horse and get in line with all the other fucktards trying to prove justice wrong.
did kid.. Like I ******* said I just took the screenshot like someone asked. Someone ban this fucktard already lord god..
Is four ******* times enough kid or are you going to keep using your pointless shit that means nothing?
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

2015, THE YEAR OF TRON'S DEMISE!
Radiuks

Post by Radiuks »

In my reading of the "There Are No Girls On the Internet ft. Durf" thread, I saw that Lucifer had banned Durf for one day on the grounds that he is a sexist. However, I find no evidence of sexism in Durf's posts on that thread. The one who appears to have discriminated on the basis of gender in those threads is actually Lucifer, as he discards F0RC3's perspective because he is a male.
In my appeal to emotion, I'll point out that my wife and my younger daughter both saw the video and read his response. That they both thought any ban less than permanent was lenient says something. You, as a male, are not in a position to judge this situation. You've seen the world through your male privileged eyes. You think you have a position.

You do not.
I will not make a judgment that this sexism is right or wrong. However, it should be recognized as sexism simply by definition.

In any case, there was no need for Durf's original one day ban. As for the spammer, of course they should be banned for some period of time. I think that's typical of most forums. At this point though, is there any indication that the spammer is Durf? If there is no proof, then there is as much right to punish anyone else as there is to punish Durf.

Yes, I support Durf in this. And that picture is fake.