LOL Tron injustice & hypocrisy

Anything About Anything...
Vogue
Match Winner

Re: LOL Tron injustice & hypocrisy

Post by Vogue »

[TW]

Hello my friend and thank you for your response. I see that you decided to ignore everything in my post because you want to keep up your irrational and hypocritical facade. I urge you to read the Bible and get a haircut, because it's neccesary. Praise Jesus and I'll pray for you, my friend.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

No no, I ignored it because you still fail to see that you were the one who failed to make a clear statement in your original post. You ignored the fact (in your prior post) that I called you out on not being clear on which "troll" you were alluding to and you weren't clear, you cannot blame me for going off the most recent event, you are now trying to scramble to make it seem like you were clear on your statement and making it seem like you were talking about the mister incident when all you said was "cracking jokes". No where was I hypocritical nor have I been, you are a troll and you have nothing better to obviously do with your life and for that I am sorry.

Have a nice day liz.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Vogue wrote:Also Durf claiming all women have vaginas is transphobic. Durf claiming "women can't be doctors because men are more apt for the job" is sexist.
Aristotle: "Socrates is a human, but not all humans are Socrates." - "Women have vaginas, but not everyone with a vagina considers oneself a woman." How is that offensive?
The second example doesn't seem that terrible to me either, even though from what I read it is usually the other way round, women make better doctors than men. But I wouldn't object to the statement that some jobs require a certain strength or sensitivity and your biological gender, not the sexual orientation or personal self-definition, can be an advantage.
Last edited by Word on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

[TW]

I'm sorry to hear that my friend, it always saddens me when my fellow tronners reject the embrace of the Holy Spirit. You claim to dislike drama yet, where there's drama, there's you and Soul. One who dislikes drama would not interject himself into it. I plead with you to grab the nearest Bible and make ways into the Light. There's no room for drama in Heaven!

#Equality #RdHypocrisy

My friend.
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Topic Hijacked
Much more important things to do
Keep adding to the image (NO text)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Add to the picture. No Text.
Last edited by sinewav on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Vogue wrote:Praise Christ, my friends.
I'll be here praising Cthulhu, friend.
Last edited by Tank Program on Sun Dec 28, 2014 9:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: family friendly forums
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

And here's your antenna, flat screen pacman.
Attachments
file.png
(9.01 KiB) Not downloaded yet