Ladle 88

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Gazelle
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 88

Post by Gazelle »

Snxpflash wrote:Cubed is Added, I thought brackets came out on Friday, thursday being last day to submit? Or was it wednesday? Either way, please fill Cubed into the bracket, I see no reason to have to ask for a bye spot :P
Besides asking for a bye spot being a rule?

Brackets have always been done on Thursday! Something you should know as you have been a team leader of multiple teams :)
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

R would gladly welcome u to take their bye spot, Im sure!
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

Yeah, I honestly just forgot the cut-off was wednesday... coulda swarn i had till thrusday. In fact it should be thursday.. who needs 3 days to make brackets :P
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

dude you had 2 entire weeks to add your team
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

So? Unlike every other team I try and make sure of who can make it before i just blindly add up. So, I have a habit of pushing it a little close :). So, I asked Over but If anyone from R sees this, Cubed would love to play you in your bye spot! Please let me know, thanks :)
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Snxpflash wrote:So? Unlike every other team I try and make sure of who can make it before i just blindly add up. So, I have a habit of pushing it a little close :). So, I asked Over but If anyone from R sees this, Cubed would love to play you in your bye spot! Please let me know, thanks :)
I am no longer a team leader for R. But I am sure we would be willing to play you, since we all would like to play more; I cannot be for certain on that, however, I will ask. First things first, you need to ask Collision if they would like to play you. If there is no response from them at least 2 hours in advance, then if we do accept to play you we would play you at normal times. I believe rules say you must ask bye 1 before you ask bye 2.
Overrated wrote: Can we move the bracket so that start time is indeed at 18:45 GMT instead of the bracket's scheduled 19:30? We should get this cleared up now but I think the earlier this ends the better for everyone.
Wanting to clarify, this point was overlooked but currently the bracket has us starting at 19:30 GMT.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

R is willing to play Cubed if Collision doesn't or does not respond
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Oparachukwu
Average Program

Post by Oparachukwu »

nah we'll take them.
Karma wrote:Opara : Joined dL in the middle of 2011 , Left in the beginning of 2012 , Clan less atm
More info : started out as a trainee. Then got way better. Somehow He is really good at fort lol
Nub
Average Program

Post by Nub »

Overrated wrote:
Oparachukwu wrote:hmm 6 teams, this is an all-time low. either people are really busy or they've moved on.
I will assume due to the inactivity for some college students due to finals coming up is part of it. Iirc, it was like this last year, but I will not check at this time.

Can we move the bracket so that start time is indeed at 18:45 GMT instead of the bracket's scheduled 19:30? We should get this cleared up now but I think the earlier this ends the better for everyone.
I checked for you. Ladle 76 was played last december, had 15 teams signed up. I'm pretty sure 6 teams is the lowest activity we've had for ladle since ladle 15.
Image Image Image Image
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Nub wrote:
Overrated wrote:
Oparachukwu wrote:hmm 6 teams, this is an all-time low. either people are really busy or they've moved on.
I will assume due to the inactivity for some college students due to finals coming up is part of it. Iirc, it was like this last year, but I will not check at this time.

Can we move the bracket so that start time is indeed at 18:45 GMT instead of the bracket's scheduled 19:30? We should get this cleared up now but I think the earlier this ends the better for everyone.
I checked for you. Ladle 76 was played last december, had 15 teams signed up. I'm pretty sure 6 teams is the lowest activity we've had for ladle since ladle 15.
7 teams actually. there are a good bunch of player who has no team and didnt get invited, i thought atleast 2 or 3 team leaders would try harded on get good players for this ladle to stop R, but didnt happen. Atleast most of the teams got to play 3 rounds as it used to be. gl hf
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

Ok, ty collision! Going to be a fun battle!
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Snxpflash wrote:Yeah, I honestly just forgot the cut-off was wednesday... coulda swarn i had till thrusday. In fact it should be thursday.. who needs 3 days to make brackets :P

The cut-off was Thursday, brackets were made Thursday night. You had all of Thursday lol, but you also had 3 weeks prior :P
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

I'm so sad to see ladle dying. My condolences.
Zenith
Average Program

Post by Zenith »

Vogue wrote:I'm so sad to see ladle dying. My condolences.
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

Yeah Gaz, i would have done it earlier, at my work computer arma forums are blocked lol. And i didnt want to try editing the wiki from my phone so, waited till i got him. DONT JUDGE ME xD