Why we use fake names

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Why we use fake names

Post by /dev/null »

ConVicT wrote:
/dev/null wrote:Lucifer, im going to ******* eat you.

Nuff said.

As for why nothing is fixed, the current devs are ******* idiots. It shows too. They wont even merge patches made by better people than them. There has been a patch to make tron work with sdl2 (only a decade old system) they still havnt bothered to merge or even review.

They previously told me it was too much work to port it to that, this guy did it with just a few configuration changes and some slight header editing. Almost the exact same excuses (and solutions) they used to not port it to 64bit till we did it for them.

Look at the sty patches, they are ancient, and still havnt mainlined them.

If they didnt have the master servers, this would have been better by being forked a long time ago.
Think this is the post that riled him up?
That was prolly it, I forgot I made that post, whiskey.

It ties right into my "Im easily pissed off anymore" I was always aggressive, prison made me worse.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

/dev/null wrote:
ConVicT wrote:
/dev/null wrote:Lucifer, im going to ******* eat you.

Nuff said.

As for why nothing is fixed, the current devs are ******* idiots. It shows too. They wont even merge patches made by better people than them. There has been a patch to make tron work with sdl2 (only a decade old system) they still havnt bothered to merge or even review.

They previously told me it was too much work to port it to that, this guy did it with just a few configuration changes and some slight header editing. Almost the exact same excuses (and solutions) they used to not port it to 64bit till we did it for them.

Look at the sty patches, they are ancient, and still havnt mainlined them.

If they didnt have the master servers, this would have been better by being forked a long time ago.
Think this is the post that riled him up?
That was prolly it, I forgot I made that post, whiskey.

It ties right into my "Im easily pissed off anymore" I was always aggressive, prison made me worse.
I was drunk too.

My point, which still stands, is that random shit can take anybody away at any time.

Wirh you, i showed it quite graphically. Maybe my own subsequent jail time has affected me.

The last 6 years have been a raging hell for me i do not deserve your criticism, nor are you qualified to offer it.

Fork. You dont need control of the master servers.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

/dev/null wrote:Its cute of you to act like I care anymore though. I got over that long ago. I did my time AND got my ass.
Are you really bragging about raping a child? You're disgusting and pathetic.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

sinewav wrote:[...]Arma's main site because that thing is lucky to get one update per year.
Yep. I like the April fools jokes though. This year was particularly funny. "Ha, you guys were expecting a joke on April 1st? Fooled y'all." I'm still in recovery from the stitches.
/dev/null
Shutout Match Winner

Post by /dev/null »

Vogue wrote:
/dev/null wrote:Its cute of you to act like I care anymore though. I got over that long ago. I did my time AND got my ass.
I am, deal with it. You couchsurfing fucktards think you know evil? Im evil. Ive done things you would commit suicide to know about.

Your morals are a challenge to me.

I got caught experimenting, think about all the wrongs I didnt get caught doing.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

/dev/null wrote:
Vogue wrote:
I am, deal with it. You couchsurfing fucktards think you know evil? Im evil. Ive done things you would commit suicide to know about.

I got caught experimenting, think about all the wrongs I didnt get caught doing.
You've gone way too far, and any attempt to be funny is lost. Being a piece of shit doesn't make you cool.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Can we not just lock this topic and do something to this guy? I mean I for one really have no desire to read any of this nonsense he posted, I doubt he has even done half of the things he has said and really it's not funny at all and could be extremely offensive to a lot of people.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

the evil? you are a puppy eating candy all day, loser
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Hi, I play armagetron and talk shit on the internet, I'm the most evil person you will ever meet.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

ConVicT wrote: Just get back on topic, before things get taken far too seriously as per usual.
Don't like to say I told you so but...
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

/dev/null wrote:
Vogue wrote:

Doubtful, you can act tough as a diversion but all you are is a pathetic kiddie rapist. Did you take one for the team while you were in prison, fukboy?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Am i the only one who thinks /dev/null and Vogue would make a cute couple? On their first date they can ride their skateboards stealing candy from kids while listening to One Direction.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Lucifer wrote:Am i the only one who thinks /dev/null and Vogue would make a cute couple? On their first date they can ride their skateboards stealing candy from kids while listening to One Direction.
LMFAO..

Lucifer gets tronny for best comment of the year!
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

I'm too old for him. The dream is dead. :C
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

You know? I played yesterday after being gone since the start of summer, and I had a great time. Do we need some updates? yeah I bet we do. Does the homepage need to be updated? you bet it does.

Lucifer Made a point as to why it isn't being completed and everyone ignored it, which made me lol. He is right, You can make troll comment towards someone, and its time to grab your torch and pitchfork. Why the fk would Lucifer, Jonathan or any of these other tech gods try and provide anything when we turn around and make their concern about something personal. and If anything, I am not surprised as to why we do not have as much new tech blood coming in providing to the open source. But he is right about one thing, if you don't like the way some servers act and you have a tech background, do something about it. This Community is so much talk (save for the techies, server admins etc. who actually act) and its turned this forum into absolute garbage when it comes to anything rule related, competition related or support related (thank god for the really general section). Seriously, go look at our competitions forum, read every topic and see how we act towards each other.

you think im wrong? Call me on it. But from what I see we are mean.
ImageImageImageImageImage