Liz's Bad gurls Ladle team

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Lowkey
Core Dumper

Re: Liz's Bad gurls Ladle team

Post by Lowkey »

Gazelle +1
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I would just like to remind everybody of one thing. As much as I or anybody may think that this team is probably a tasteless and bad idea, the freedom is there to do it. We, as a civilized community, have to allow this kind of thing, if only to allow the kind of freedoms that we all wish to have. There is one simple thing that will hopefully prevent abuse here. We can choose to pm trial a player or team that chooses to willingly allow a banned player to play with them. Cody's stated intent is to not allow Liz to play, but to coach from TeamSpeak, or some similar platform.
Of course, you really have to expect reactions like this when a serious ban is issued. The less attention this gets, the better. Let's just move along, play Fortress/Sumo, and have a fun Ladle when the time comes. Obviously, a lot of people are gonna be closely watching for what is going on with this team and who appears to be actually playing. Especially who is logged in as who.
Please try to remember, the more oxygen and fuel you feed a fire, the hotter it burns. When you starve a fire of fuel or oxygen, it goes out. The same applies to this whole situation. Hopefully this forum thread just dies.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Gazelle wrote:
Cody wrote: List of players who we will directly target our insults towards during Ladle.
  • Comguygene Weakness: Hes old and lives in a trailer
    Gazelle Weakness: His mother left him and his brother and she does meth
    Ogo Weakness: Just a follower, no better than TaZ
    Wap Weakness: Hes gay irl and has cybered with me on skype. pics to prove
    Overrated Weakness: fat irl
    Takburger Weakness: crys on teamspeak if you yell at him
    Lowkey Weakness: Still works at pizza hut
    Blondie: Justice was served, he got banned from Pickup
    delinquent: This dude makes deadclans and recruits players like toxic aka eric, justice already served
    *Removed kyle, even tho he got evidence on mah gurl liz, he wasnt going to show it til he got pressured by the ladle community
    Venijn: Weakness: told us he slept with his sister
lol! Cody's back!

You forgot one thing though cody!

Cody's weakness: Insecure and sells himself on craigslist
Insecure yet I post naked photos of myself
sell myself? you must of gotten me confused with your mom when she opened her legs for a Totino's pizza.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I mean don't they have bars for you to go and meet people at? Why so desperate have you scared all the other homosexuals away with all your toxicity?
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

I'm sure we can all agree that this is legit, as long as they go along with the guidelines. Although, name calling only hurts your own integrity. I think it's cool you are making a team, but involving others personal space is just rude.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Snxpflash
Average Program

Post by Snxpflash »

Cody wrote: List of players who we will directly target our insults towards during Ladle.

All I have to say is make it count, because you'll only get one round of Ladle to do it. glhf!
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Honestly I'm really insulted that they're not insulting me, probably more so than I would be if they were actually insulting me.

At least this adds another team to ladle right?..Looking back at ladle 45 and seeing like 18 teams signed up is sad when we see like, 9 signed up per month now
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Magi wrote:At least this adds another team to ladle right?..Looking back at ladle 45 and seeing like 18 teams signed up is sad when we see like, 9 signed up per month now
Does it really though? I mean one team really is just getting a bye ;)
Carnage
Average Program

Post by Carnage »

pics or it didn't happen, on dat wap cyber
If the question of what it all means doesn't mean anything, why do I keep coming back to it?-XKCD
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

I just want to remind you, Cody
Rule #1 wrote:To be considered valid, a team must have a minimum of 4 players including at least one but not more than two Team Leader
. So, you need at least 3 more players signed up before this Thursday when the Challenge board will be locked.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm