Ladle 83

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

blondie
Core Dumper

Re: Ladle 83

Post by blondie »

vein knew that liz and mr cheated for three days and said nothing.

also, mr and liz wouldn't have used vein to impostor if they didn't know vein would keep quiet about it indefinitely.

removing him had nothing to do with what house people live in.
vein
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by vein »

U act as if I had control over it lol. I had nothing to do with setting this up. Yeah I knew about it but I couldn't do anything about it. I thought Liz was my replacement in ladle and never knew she played earlier on - and under my name so people wouldn't be upset that she was playing for abc lol whatever always a problem with concord clans
vein
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by vein »

U act as if I had control over it lol. I had nothing to do with setting this up. Yeah I knew about it but I couldn't do anything about it. I thought Liz was my replacement in ladle and never knew she played earlier on - and under my name so people wouldn't be upset that she was playing for abc lol whatever always a problem with concord clans
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Luckilly neither of these three GAF about Tron so we can ban them indefinitely, haha. :D
misterplayer
Average Program

Post by misterplayer »

vein wrote: lol whatever always a problem with concord clans

Hehe at all this discussion. :p

And concords clan?

Me and apple's clan.
misterplayer
Average Program

Post by misterplayer »

sinewav wrote:Luckilly neither of these three GAF about Tron so we can ban them indefinitely, haha. :D
All hail Hitler. :)
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Page 11, Godwin's law: achieved :done:
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

I'll just leave these here, take what you will from them.
Attachments
2014-07-11_03-37-55.png
2014-07-09_20-16-25.png
2014-07-09_20-16-02.png
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
dinobro
Average Program

Post by dinobro »

sinewav wrote:Luckilly neither of these three GAF about Tron so we can ban them indefinitely, haha. :D
You cant because you dont have such power.
Also, I do realize you are all upset and a little angry since some people take this game a bit less seriously, but can we stop comparing this situation to "stealing something irl", "robben playing for germany" and so on? It gets slightly ridicolous. It's still just a game, you conducted your "trail", you did give out a punishment. So now, since most of you talk about being grown ups, how about you focus on whatever you wanted to do, change the rules or whatever. Your constant blickering is just plain immature and silly. And i mean all of you, before someone accuse me of "licking ass" again.
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

and Football is still just a game. Some people like to play it for fun, some like to play it competitively. Since ladle is considered "competitive" on this game and in this community, such instances of rule breaking should be taken seriously. I mean, if Mr doesn't want to play this game seriously, I'm sure he's very welcome to play sumo all he wants.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Just popped in to say "hi." Glad you're all getting along swimmingly.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Ahen. To get back on track...

I believe Magi made a good point on the crashes that occurred during the finals. Both teams had that black screen issue that has been occurring for nearly a year in CTF. Anyone want to look into them now that it is an actual issue?
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Nanu Nanu
Core Dumper

Post by Nanu Nanu »

Overrated wrote:Ahen. To get back on track...

I believe Magi made a good point on the crashes that occurred during the finals. Both teams had that black screen issue that has been occurring for nearly a year in CTF. Anyone want to look into them now that it is an actual issue?
I think first we need some debug recordings of people on .4 recreating the crash, which shouldn't be too hard to do since it happens fairly often for .4 clients.
Prema wrote:The second match starts, a new beginning,
Nanu and Prema, Sui and Ninja,
versus those same old hoes grinning.
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Isn't the black screen issue something to do with socket closure? It's been happening regularly ever since MAE East went down during Sandy. Apparently everything is being load balanced across PAIX exchanges up and down coastal America, plus this is killing LINX and LONAP, LONAP being the exhange running on 10 year old hardware because the french are refusing to pay for the damage they caused in 2006...

So yeah, nothing to do with Arma. And US players, your internet is only going to get worse until they find the tax dollars to build a new exchange.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

all because of the french. Damn frogs !!