Brawl 41 | 8th June | Sign Up

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Core Dumper

Re: Brawl 41 | 8th June | Sign Up

Post by *16 »

I'm doing them later today! Unless you want to do them, go ahead! I don't mind!
Wind
Core Dumper

Post by Wind »

I am only about 30% sure if I can make it to this brawl, but if I can is anyone looking for an extra player?
Proud leader of ~'Untitled Clan
http://www.uclan.darkbb.com
Core Dumper

Post by *16 »

I'm pretty sure the open team still has some spots left!
Tru
Round Winner

Post by Tru »

*16, seems you will want smaller brackets set (4 teams), that's why I've been creating brackets page the same time I was about to make brackets.
Image Image Image Image Image Image
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

16, if you're playin, i'll be there, and theo won't (he went to some remote place in france with the sea), but i'm there so it is okay :D
Core Dumper

Re: Brawl 41 | 8th June | Brackets Up

Post by *16 »

Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Since the opening round time says it starts at 1700 GMT, but brackets say 1745 GMT, can I just get a confirmation on when it's going to be at?

Two more things; one, are we going to do best of 5 instead of best of 3 (just now, or moving forward?), and are we going to start testing different settings (moving forward, not this BRAWL)?

Second, just to get a discussion started, I brought up a possible time change I think in the last brawl topic, to a constant start time of 1745 GMT (so that all tournaments can start at one time, instead of sometimes fluctuating ones). I don't really care, since I run a little late to BRAWL most of the time, but just want to make it more static and a little easier to keep track of.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I would like to play for the open team, if they dont mind :)
Tru
Round Winner

Post by Tru »

@Overrated, nothing changed for this BRAWL! Start time is 17:00 (fixed note in brackets)
For all possible changes someone should bring the discussion right after this Brawl.

servers updated.

MENTION: IF BOTH TEAMS AGREE, THEY SHOULD TRY BEST OF 5 FINAL
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Core Dumper

Post by *16 »

Overrated wrote:Since the opening round time says it starts at 1700 GMT, but brackets say 1745 GMT, can I just get a confirmation on when it's going to be at?

Two more things; one, are we going to do best of 5 instead of best of 3 (just now, or moving forward?), and are we going to start testing different settings (moving forward, not this BRAWL)?

Second, just to get a discussion started, I brought up a possible time change I think in the last brawl topic, to a constant start time of 1745 GMT (so that all tournaments can start at one time, instead of sometimes fluctuating ones). I don't really care, since I run a little late to BRAWL most of the time, but just want to make it more static and a little easier to keep track of.
Latest brawl I always let the opening round start at 17:45 GMT. All other tournaments also start at 17:45 GMT, so that avoids confusion. I really don't mind when it starts, I just thought that was easier. I don't mind whenever it starts, but let's take it 17:00 GMT this Brawl. I'll also put this in the discussion topic.

I think we could do all matches best of 5, but I suggest we also discuss it first in the topic coming up. For this brawl I would suggest finals can be best of 5 if both teams agree.

Gazelle, you're more then welcome. I will add you.
_Slick
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by _Slick »

Ffs @ the Open Team :roll:
_Slick
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by _Slick »

Gz _~R~_ !
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Overrated wrote:one, are we going to do best of 5 instead of best of 3 (just now, or moving forward?), and are we going to start testing different settings (moving forward, not this BRAWL)?
We did best of 5 finals and they were very intense. Lots of fun. Lasted longer than I would have expected.
Overrated wrote:I brought up a possible time change I think in the last brawl topic, to a constant start time of 1745 GMT (so that all tournaments can start at one time, instead of sometimes fluctuating ones). I don't really care, since I run a little late to BRAWL most of the time, but just want to make it more static and a little easier to keep track of.
Thoughts?
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

I didn't play at all but I showed up for the finals to watch and I disconnected every single round, just thought I'd throw that out there.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Another thing, whatever we tried didn't work for this ladle.

It looks like it has something to do with the brawl configurations themselves; since it's strictly those servers.

I'm not sure how to do it, but I would personally recreate something similar to the configurations and see if we can identify the, what I assume to be, singular issue (this didn't happen in Ww ctf iirc).
BRAWL dead. RIP.