64 Player 1v1 Sumo Tournament

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

orion
Match Winner

Re: 64 Player 1v1 Sumo Tournament (Cancelled)

Post by orion »

wait saturday to see if there are more servers or move it to next sunday (which is empty)
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

orion wrote:wait saturday to see if there are more servers or move it to next sunday (which is empty)
I assume there's a wiki link or something? If the tournament ends up not being cancelled, it would be helpful to share.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Light wrote:
orion wrote:wait saturday to see if there are more servers or move it to next sunday (which is empty)
I assume there's a wiki link or something? If the tournament ends up not being cancelled, it would be helpful to share.
http://wiki.armagetronad.org/index.php/1v164
Light

Post by Light »

Thanks

Kite, if you decide not to cancel, throw me a PM when you get the configs ready. A few days in advanced would be best since I'm not on much during work days. Currently, you have 3/12 servers. Two others here offered to host one, and I can fill up your remaining needed servers as long as you don't use me as a final server because it may lag a little, but probably shouldn't. Never really tested it, though even if it does, something is better than nothing?
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Yeah just post some configurations. I'll write a note to load them on AoT UK/NY Saturday night.
Light

Post by Light »

sinewav wrote:Yeah just post some configurations. I'll write a note to load them on AoT UK/NY Saturday night.
If he's not going to cancel, I'd probably postpone a week just to get it out that it's not cancelled. Seems like a bad combination to announce that then go back on it and have the tournament with a one day notice. Just my two cents. It may still turn out fine.
Rudycantfail
Average Program

Post by Rudycantfail »

If you have the servers, don't cancel this, most of us still want to play.
-Just another fortress nerd.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

No reason to postpone either... we still have 2 days till the tournament even starts.. im sure people havent even seen this yet... or havent even made plans instead for sunday, he only just announced last night that he wanted to cancel..
PyrrhicVictory
Average Program

Post by PyrrhicVictory »

Is this still happening? If so, how what's the deal with subbing? I tots missed sign-ups and I think should be around to play.
Image You know where you'll find me.
wap
Round Winner

Post by wap »

PyrrhicVictory wrote:Is this still happening? If so, how what's the deal with subbing? I tots missed sign-ups and I think should be around to play.
See the other thread. Brackets are already made but I'm sure you can play against someone with a bye
Rudycantfail
Average Program

Post by Rudycantfail »

Can we change the topic here so people don't get confused.
-Just another fortress nerd.