Ladle 81

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

orion
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 81

Post by orion »

I never spoke about Titan, why did you? He didnt came here saying its not obvious when everyone said IT IS. If I didnt say it earlier is because I posted it as soon I logged first time in the day.
Still dont understand why this simple and short post "It was obvious they were CT and they have enought to keep the seed." made you mad.
About your time, if you will throw it on the game, I would suggest become a decent player so maybe next clan you get in dont leave you alove for playing badly :done:
Magi
Match Winner

Post by Magi »

Quick little input, good luck getting into next bowl if you keep up your clan hopping orion, especially with this attitude, I'm certainly not going to stick my head out to help you. Sine does a lot for the forums and ladle. Honestly I'd prefer not having a bye first round, more time to play, more fun than sitting there waiting for others. Also if I remember correctly in the past for bowl 2, teams changing their names too often affected whether they would make the bowl or not, so people should just stick with one name if it's the same clan/team, makes it easier for everyone at the end of the day.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image

bye
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

orion wrote:About your time, if you will throw it on the game, I would suggest become a decent player so maybe next clan you get in dont leave you alove for playing badly :done:
Wait, where is the reference to the rest of the topic? Anyway, I also appreciate what sine does because it's obvious that somebody else will have to do it if sine does not come forward to do the work every time.
ogo
Average Program

Post by ogo »

I'm going to change my vote from a yes to a no for Orion playing in ladle
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

dreadlord wrote:
orion wrote:About your time, if you will throw it on the game, I would suggest become a decent player so maybe next clan you get in dont leave you alove for playing badly :done:
Wait, where is the reference to the rest of the topic? Anyway, I also appreciate what sine does because it's obvious that somebody else will have to do it if sine does not come forward to do the work every time.
I just want to commend you for raising your clan members so well, Dreadlord. They're growing up to be lovely, annoying, entitled, little ageists!
Pathetique
Average Program

Post by Pathetique »

dreadlord wrote:Anyway, I also appreciate what sine does because it's obvious that somebody else will have to do it if sine does not come forward to do the work every time.
Thanks for stepping in and saying what I was trying to find a diplomatic way of stating, and I'm gonna supplement what you've said thus far, Dread.

The posts by orion on this topic honestly made me feel embarrassed to be a member of Redemption/%. Hopefully he'll realize how his posts and actions reflect on the clan as a whole entity, and that they are not perceived as simply the passionate ramblings of one particular member with what seems to be a vendetta towards another outstanding member of the community who volunteers their time and effort for the benefit of the whole community, as evidenced by Vogue's reply.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

by the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but this ladle doesn't count for the next bowl right? when does it start counting?

also, sine, don't condemn a whole community for the acts of an individual.
Last edited by Gonzap on Fri May 02, 2014 3:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.
wap
Round Winner

Post by wap »

Gonzap wrote:by the way, correct me if I'm wrong, but this ladle doesn't count for the next bowl right? when does it start counting?
Quoted from the bowl wiki:
A season is nine months long and runs from August to April.
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Pathetique wrote:
dreadlord wrote:Anyway, I also appreciate what sine does because it's obvious that somebody else will have to do it if sine does not come forward to do the work every time.
Thanks for stepping in and saying what I was trying to find a diplomatic way of stating, and I'm gonna supplement what you've said thus far, Dread.

The posts by orion on this topic honestly made me feel embarrassed to be a member of Redemption/%. Hopefully he'll realize how his posts and actions reflect on the clan as a whole entity, and that they are not perceived as simply the passionate ramblings of one particular member with what seems to be a vendetta towards another outstanding member of the community who volunteers their time and effort for the benefit of the whole community, as evidenced by Vogue's reply.
I certainly don't think everyone in RD feels the same way as Orion, aside from Gazelle, who quickly came to his aid. I was hoping the rest of your clan wouldn't come and mindlessly defend him simply because you're part of the same group, you & dread put up a pretty cool example.

Seriously, sine is being taken for granted and its bs. He does SO MUCH work for the community and at times, that gets shit on. -_-
Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

It wasn't at all obvious to me, and I, like the vast majorty of this community remain grateful for the vast amount of work sine does for the community.
Click. Image
misterplayer
Average Program

Post by misterplayer »

Sines ma nigaaaaaaa
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

I'm at the point where I just look at the team names and number of teams instead of looking at the teams themselves. Aside from when there is a team name I haven't seen or recognized, in which I'll look at the players on that team. When I saw CT hulhu, I knew it was CT, but I took it as CT beta since I had seen Zap, Wap and Beer on another team (which I honestly wouldn't have noticed if DGM didn't point it out to me). Pretty sure CT hulhu has more CTB than CTA.

It really doesn't matter though, this was blown out of proportion more than necessary. Why the hell was so much time wasted on it? A seed wouldn't have changed much.

Small, but tl;dr. Wasn't obvious, it doesn't matter, CT doesn't care. Let's play. <3

Edit: Also, thanks for doing brackets and putting forth your time for the good of the community sine.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Exactly we don't care. Although I would have liked to have talked about this with sine, its fine :) like everyone says, he does the majority of the work, so lets just go out on sunday and have a good, fun ladle :) Besides, Its Lights all the way!! HOORAY!
Last edited by J Dawg on Fri May 02, 2014 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

Yep, I double checked sine's workkindaand I completely missed it as well.

As for orion, I'm glad he finally got the attention he deserves. He's been saying idiotic stuff for years, guys. Not sure if you've noticed.
Orion, I'd say "then you do the brackets instead", but, please, never touch the wiki.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Titanoboa wrote:Yep, I double checked sine's workkindaand I completely missed it as well.

As for orion, I'm glad he finally got the attention he deserves. He's been saying idiotic stuff for years, guys. Not sure if you've noticed.
Orion, I'd say "then you do the brackets instead", but, please, never touch the wiki.

We get that Orion said something without thinking, lets move on.

Personally, I feel this ladle will be really interesting. Sh has a matchup against ID, which I think will be a cool match to watch. It's also good to hear that speeders is getting some of their numbers back! hopefully You guys come out with a strong team!
ImageImageImageImageImage