Shovel 3

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

kite
Average Program

Re: Shovel 3

Post by kite »

I suppose 2 advancing in both the opening round and semifinals would be prudent, seeing as the brackets have been set up the way they have. I'll add the servers to the brackets, gl hf everyone.
Luiso
Average Program

Post by Luiso »

There is a mistake in brackets, Shovel, as Ladle was supposed to have alternative EU and US finals. Shovel 3 should have EU finals and orion (I think he made the brackets) made it to US again. Someone please fix it, Im on mobile phone and I can't do it.
I am not responsible for the content of this message ;)
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

That's my fault, I'll fix it when I get off work.
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Is anyone even going to show up to this? lol.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Thanks for providing the sub server; G5. Bad lags for mostly everyone though; and bad slides at bad times unfortunately.

gg
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
rev
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by rev »

Yeh people did. Anyways ty for the matches bier/soska and ogo/rudy. We had some horrible server side lags causing us to blow ourselves up at some very unfortunate moments. Therefore I vote a big -1 for CT's USA, even tho I'm not sure if we're even voting on this in Shovels.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

rev wrote:Yeh people did. Anyways ty for the matches bier/soska and ogo/rudy. We had some horrible server side lags causing us to blow ourselves up at some very unfortunate moments. Therefore I vote a big -1 for CT's USA, even tho I'm not sure if we're even voting on this in Shovels.
Overrated wrote:Thanks for providing the sub server; G5. Bad lags for mostly everyone though; and bad slides at bad times unfortunately.

gg
It is funny, Euros went to CT USA and us went to G5. Next time try to find an agreement for a global better experience on #armagetron.tourneys

I played on CT USA and +1. It was stable for me, with delay but it is by far the best US sumo server ever to me.

Ps: sorry soska to have stolen your #1 score position :P
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

Gz Karas & 3b.

Final recordings:
shovel03final.zip
(3.49 MiB) Downloaded 140 times
Starts around 100 seconds. I forgot to logout, so you can see full team chat :P
misterplayer
Average Program

Post by misterplayer »

Gm's all. If only the server so bad (at least for US) the
odds may have been in my favor :a
Anyway gg server.

-10. Finals server.
Last edited by misterplayer on Sun Apr 20, 2014 11:18 pm, edited 2 times in total.
karas
Average Program

Post by karas »

thx gms. I updated lower brackets with what I can remember :)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

rev wrote:Therefore I vote a big -1 for CT's USA, even tho I'm not sure if we're even voting on this in Shovels.
I do not collect server quality information for events other than Ladle. However, the Server Quality Tracker is a reliable record and this information could and should be used to petition server owners for tournament donations. AoT NY is currently the #2 ranked US server and I would have been happy to donate it for Shovel had someone asked. (Note: I try to submit backup servers for all events, but sometimes I forget. :/)