Happy 4/20!

Anything About Anything...
kite
Average Program

Happy 4/20!

Post by kite »

Life sucks then you die, so **** the world and let's get high!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Happy 4/20!

Post by sinewav »

Maybe if you were not high you could see the good stuff?
kite
Average Program

Post by kite »

Maybe, too risky to take that chance tho!
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

sinewav wrote:Maybe if you were not high you could see the good stuff?
^
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

only know you've been high when you're feeling low - still can't get rid of the chills after realising what that line means a few months ago
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

+1
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Gazelle wrote:
+1
Agreed...
But, can't say there'd be a lot of great things to enjoy if it weren't for people getting high, so, unless you mean enjoy nature?
I love wilderness and things that are just naturally beautiful so I can't complain, but then again, a few shrooms don't hurt nature, and only make it look much more betterer.

Mushroom don't **** up your ability to recognises plurality, or make you see double, or whatever the collective term for idiots is.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Convict, what in the world are you talking about? You must have been high when you wrote that post. It is nearly incomprehensible.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Drugs basically get your synapses busy with other chemicals. So your body stops producing some other, and that is why you get little sad when not high.

If you stop, you can teach your body to produce its own chemicals that will make you happy. Then you'll see the world on a bright way.
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Very true.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Yes, sinwav, it was supposed to look that way lol.

But what I meant by the first thing I said was that there are a lot of inventions, or creations that probably wouldn't even have been thought of if it weren't for someone being high.

Also lots of books, songs, and movies (I don't mean about being high, some are) that probably wouldn't exist if it weren't for being high.

Not trying to promote drugs here btw :lol: It's just facts.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

ConVicT wrote:Not trying to promote drugs here btw
ConVicT wrote:a few shrooms don't hurt nature, and only make it look much more betterer.

Mushroom don't **** up your ability to recognises plurality, or make you see double, or whatever the collective term for idiots is.
I'd say you're doing a pretty good job discouraging drug abuse.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Has anyone seen FFIIXXIITT lately?

Before all this crap starts anew, I suggest you take a look at this. And whenever someone uses a phrase like "it's just facts", I usually know that the guy is either a conspiracy theorist, or doesn't believe what he says himself. Not long ago one of my fellow students shared a video about the architecture of the Egyptian pyramids supposedly being a clock for the apocalypse, and virtually every two minutes the speaker said something along the lines of "Let's just look at the facts: the pyramid is this big, that's the same distance our universe has to that particular star if you multiply it by the exact size of the equator! Accident? Impossible, says my secret source! The end is nigh!". I mean, if you want to see a correlation between drug use and some famous people, you can probably do so, but my explanation would be that those people also had a certain amount of pressure or problems they didn't know how to deal with (and for every Lou Reed who somehow got 72 years old, there are countless Jim Morrisons who didn't). In recent years, TV shows and social media made many people think that everyone can get famous for looking beautiful and doing nothing.
Last edited by Word on Mon Apr 21, 2014 6:47 pm, edited 2 times in total.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Titanoboa wrote:
ConVicT wrote:Not trying to promote drugs here btw
ConVicT wrote:a few shrooms don't hurt nature, and only make it look much more betterer.

I'd say you're doing a pretty good job discouraging drug abuse.
What's the use in picking on that when I already said it was supposed to look like I was on something? :lol:
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

Word wrote:Has anyone seen FFIIXXIITT lately?

Before all this crap starts anew, I suggest you take a look at this. And whenever someone uses a phrase like "it's just facts", I usually know that the guy is either a conspiracy theorist, or doesn't believe what he says himself. Not long ago one of my fellow students shared a video about the architecture of the Egyptian pyramids supposedly being a clock for the apocalypse, and virtually every two minutes the speaker said something along the lines of "Let's just look at the facts: the pyramid is this big, that's the same distance our universe has to that particular star if you multiply it by the exact size of the equator! Accident? Impossible, says my secret source! The end is nigh!". I mean, if you want to see a correlation between drug use and some famous people, you can probably do so, but my explanation would be that those people also had a certain amount of pressure or problems they didn't know how to deal with (and for every Lou Reed who somehow got 72 years old, there are countless Jim Morrisons who didn't). In recent years, TV shows and social media made many people think that everyone can get famous for looking beautiful and doing nothing.
Indeed. Also one could say the following:

"Imagine how many things have not been invented because of drug use"

Or :

"Imagine how many things have been invented by people who took no drug"

So then you could try to figure out what is the best to invent new stuff: no drug or drug ? Also, how deeply was the impact on creation from the drug usage? Will you invent stuff by being high or is it more subtle like "being high opens up your mind in a certain way and therefore you can have a new look to stuff and invent something new"

Well that is a question nobody can answer, therefore I think the debate is closed.

Ps: I never had a creative and smart idea when high. I have creative and smart ideas by having a good diet, exercise reading and sleep combo

pps: I was reading an interview of a friend and he says when he produce tracks he need coca cola coke & smoke (so no alcohol no mind altering drug)linky