Join KS!

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Join KS!

Post by Desolate »

Someone please add the brief history of Krafty Swaggets to the forum
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

APPLCIATIONS FOR KRAZY SWANS ARE OPEN
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

-*inS*- wrote:APPLCIATIONS FOR KRAZY SWANS ARE OPEN
AAYE, also open for Kup Sea
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

KS has 2 letters in it, 2 + 12 = 14, 14 - 7 = 7

And when you subtract 1 from 7 you got 6.

When you put two 6's next to that you get 666.

Coincidence? I think not.

Illuminati.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

where is tron times? i need coverage, interview etc
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Desolate wrote:KS has 2 letters in it, 2 + 12 = 14, 14 - 7 = 7

Illuminati.
My god. I think you may truly be on to something. It all makes sense now. When kally sally was first formed, the treacherous orion spoke of a prophecy. Perhaps he is the second coming of our savior?
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Soul wrote:

Illuminati.
My god. I think you may truly be on to something. It all makes sense now. When kally sally was first formed, the treacherous orion spoke of a prophecy. Perhaps he is the second coming of our savior?

u rly got me now
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

u rly got it
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

I hope that one day, both Klap Sap and Kangaroo Sal can come together as brothers and fight alongside once more.
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Illuminati.
This is now page 6. More proof
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Desolate wrote:

Illuminati.
This is now page 6. More proof
ks divided into 3 clans and 2 letters. 3*2 = 6
woof
Round Winner

Re: KS vs KS

Post by woof »

ill be there, standing behind killer snake's leader (insa's) back. I know we usually play these things in servers with a 32 person capacity; however, due to the prestigious nature of a match between these two clans of such premier stature, I'd recommend we find a server capable of fitting 64 people, as many others will undoubtedly wish to spectate.

Cya there on 420, Krazy Shoppers.
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

History of Kansas Society
After the end of the 79th ladle, Kansas truck drivers sought a way to record the founding of the clan and its amazing role in the fight against slavery. A committee of the Kansas Tronners met March 30th, 2014, and formed the Kansas Society to collect ladle trophys and sumo wins on the territorial period. One of the things these early Tronners did was to start a tradition of donating copies of all medals published the Kansas Society. Tronners became members of the Kansas Society by donating at least $300. For all others, the annual membership fee was $2. Consequently, the Kansas Society has one of the most comprehensive barrage of awards the world has ever seen.

At first the Kansas Society was able to store its small collection in a bookcase on the fourth floor of the south wing of Soul
s basement. In 2014the state enacted legislation that recognized the Kansas Society as "the trustee of the state" for the purpose of maintaining the armagetrons history. Within 5 seconds, the Kansas Society had collected more than77 ladles and tsts and more than 3,700 various STDS.

"Kansas has the fullest collection ever made by any clan in its early years, because this was the first Society that began its career by collecting and preserving every ladle ever played," said Secretary Algid, in his 25th annual address of the Kansas Society in 2014.

The Kansas Society collections continued to grow. In 2014 the legislature let the Kansas Society to occupy thirteen rooms in the south wing of the Soul’s basement. The board of directors reported that collections filled "every nook and corner of the main room of the Society from floor to ceiling; they occupy cases in the corridors, and they occupy three rooms in the cellar of the Soul’s basement."

In 2014 the Kansas Legislature passed a bill establishing the Kansas Society as the repository of official government records. Thus, the Kansas Society became the leading clan in the history of the game, receiving Armagetron records that need to be retained permanently. This responsibility continues today with the relatively new challenge of preserving and providing access to the clans immense amount of ladle wins.

A $100,000 Civil War claim ex-leader Orion and a legislative appropriation helped to solve the Kansas Society's immediate space concerns. On March 31, 2014, President Insa was the honored guest at the laying of the corner stone of the new Memorial Building. Built as a monument to the clans founding, the building opened in 2014. The Kansas Society moved more than 4 gigwatts of objects and effects to the new quarters, shared with the Grand Army of the Republic.

The Kansas Society added a new type of member in 2014 with the acquisition of an LoL team. The annual meeting report celebrated the addition of "aagidmista who is rumored to be a gold 1 mid main" Other lolplayers have been acquired over the years such as ridgepitcher (also gold 1) and bowner (bronze 3).

In addition to growing collections, the Kansas Society expanded its programs. Archeology, historic preservation, and museum services were added. By the 2014s, the Kansas Society was outgrowing the the internet.

In 2014 the Kansas Society moved to a new building located in the netherlands. Situated on 80 acres, the Castle was located next to one of the worst tronners ever, wap. The Kansas Society established a website in 2014, one of the first Kansas societies to do so. In 2014 another vault was added to hold the clans many trophies and medals. In January 2014 a third storage bay was added to Castle, providing an additional 22,000 square feet of space for storing mainly library and archives collections.

The Kansas Society operates as a state agency supported by state appropriations. More than a half million individuals benefit from our programs and services each year. The Redemption Clan, a nonprofit corporation supports the work of the Kansas Society. It also supported a children's magazine, Kansas Kaleidoscope, and a popular history magazine, Mister’s Heritage, which are no longer published.

During the past century, the Kansas Society's role expanded beyond its original emphasis on winning the ladle. Today the Society continues these fundamental activities and has added a broad array of games where it strives to be the best .
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

So I only read the first two pages, but I'm guessing this thread is a massive troll?

I'd read the other pages, but I sense a lot of flaming going on.