Fort6 broken down

What do you want to see in Armagetron soon? Any new feature ideas? Let's ponder these ground breaking ideas...
J Dawg
Round Winner

Fort6 broken down

Post by J Dawg »

The Idea I have is to have a player I choose participate in a fort6 pickup, or a tst (maybe kotf3 if it picks up more) and have them play in a certain spot. After they record the pickup I will create a youtube /twitch channel, commentating on player X so Players Can finally start understanding fortress positions and maneuvers.

Yes we all know what each position does, but how efficient can you be at a single position? I want to create these guides So you can see how highly skilled players work there magic, position themselves, and how they act and react in fortress.

Would anyone be interested in these guides?
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gazelle
Match Winner

Re: Fort6 broken down

Post by Gazelle »

I think this is a pretty cool idea.. Could help alot of new players as well, and make tron a lil more competitive.
Elysium
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Elysium »

jdawg that seems like a very good and entertaining idea!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Excellent idea. Shouldn't be too hard to do. I recommend finding a camera and HUD that shows the action clearly and without distraction. You should do a test. If you want a voiceover track in English I can provide one. I'll need a script. The community should come together to work on this.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

The community can and probably will be, usually I would pick players around the same skill cap for a match, Going against a team of inexperienced players wouldn't be much of a guide to anything :p

Sine I am on IRC a lot.. Just hinting the potential questions/guidance that may come about :P (I am a noob)
ImageImageImageImageImage