Team Sumo Tournament

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Team Sumo Tournament

Post by Light »

J, if you're still short on servers tomorrow, send me a PM or come leave a message in chat on my site and I can put up an Rx server or two for the tournament. I'm assuming you only need EU servers since we had an extra in US. Mine is still there for that if it's needed.

Rx has UK and German server, so just let me know tomorrow.

Good luck with all of this, and sorry about outside. :(
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

Just noticed sine put some servers up, and went ahead and added them to the wiki. With that, you're only down one European server, which is not bad. I also checked to see which servers are online, and Lowkey's server is not online as of now, so just a reminder to him :mrgreen:

Edit the Wiki

GL HF everyone
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

its up! :mrgreen:
biasoner
Average Program

Post by biasoner »

My partner cancelled due to recent hardware issues. If anyone wants to join me please respond (for the sake of keeping the brackets full). And, what are the rules regarding last minute sub anyway?
-tRonPaul
dBdeeznutz
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

biasoner wrote:My partner cancelled due to recent hardware issues. If anyone wants to join me please respond (for the sake of keeping the brackets full). And, what are the rules regarding last minute sub anyway?
-tRonPaul
dBdeeznutz

there is not an "official" rule, but if you can find another partner to play with its fine :) if not then you will have to either forfeit or solo by yourself.
ImageImageImageImageImage
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

this morning I checked each server, Lights Server settings are incorrect, try your best to fix it before the tournament starts, also path the Global ID's are not included in your settings either :p
Light

Post by Light »

J Dawg wrote:this morning I checked each server, Lights Server settings are incorrect, try your best to fix it before the tournament starts, also path the Global ID's are not included in your settings either :p
I wasn't aware the file name was changed. I updated it with your new one.
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Light wrote:
J Dawg wrote:this morning I checked each server, Lights Server settings are incorrect, try your best to fix it before the tournament starts, also path the Global ID's are not included in your settings either :p
I wasn't aware the file name was changed. I updated it with your new one.

Perfect, thanks!
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

Just a few notices :) Sine wav Has put up his AOT UK and his AOT NY servers, so only 1 EU round will have to wait. go check it out to see where you guys are :)
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

A lot of people may not see the changes this late, since the EU bracket will still have to wait for the remaining 1830gmt match to finish, surely it would have made sense to keep the other one(s?) at the same time?
BiggySmalls
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by BiggySmalls »

If any subs are wanting to play, my partner may not show....

Show up to the US server I'm in in 28 minutes plz if interested.

Gl all :)
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by epsy »

I would like to remind everyone not to use #armagetron.pickup for tournament chat, as players interested in the tournament may simply not be present in the pickup channel(Not interested in pickups, don't want to be pinged by people looking for players, etc). Use #armagetron.tourneys or #armagetron instead.
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

one of the things you shouldnt be changing though is times i saw 18:30 last night i wake up and it started at 18:00 please dont change things like that i nearly missed it...
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Way to change the time a few hours before the start
And aparently one of the teams just quit after a match and random people kept on joining who had to be vote kicked :|
Thanks for hosting but it's a shame the TST has gone down the toilet
INW

Post by INW »

I'm pretty late to this. Why wasn't epsy's TST website used to host this? Maybe it was easier to use the wiki?

I wouldn't have had a problem helping out but unfortunately I don't check these forums too often anymore. :/