Ladle 72 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Ladle 72 Predictions

Post by J Dawg »

Tried not to be bias.

Octa Finals:

Team Unknown Vs. Speeders (2-0): Hopefully this first tournament match-up doesn't go like this. Seeing how uNk has one team of colossal skill, Even with speeders new addition of Subfocus and there applicants Opara and kivic, It will not be enough to keep up with uNk.

RoadRunnerZ Vs. Immortal Dynasty (2-1): Idk much about either team, rZ has few members on daily and ID has been on the same activity level as well. Not knowing who will show up or who will be added to ID team, I think the proper win should go to RoadrunnerZ.

Quarter Finals:

Team Unknown Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (1-2): A nice testy match up for the second round. Team unknown has always been known for Big upsets, so maybe this could be the team to beat. However, The motivation and activity in the CT environment has flourished, Making this match up a Must see!

Crazy Tronners Beta Vs. Phoenix Embers (2-1): Not sure if Phoenix forgot to add another team, this does not look like there powerhouse (especially key players like Tux and Nagi) However, The rebirth of Crazy Beta team Makes them motivated as ever to show off there skill against phoenix.

Rogue Tronners Vs. Serenity (2-0): Serenity has been working hard to do some R&R in there clan, making them better, and motivating them to be active. Those they are still on the rise much like RoadrunnerZ was, Rogue tronners Have there eye set more on Redemption.

RoadRunnerZ Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption Will have no problem defeating RoadrunnerZ with vov and roter back, and Await to redeem themselves against redemption For the AFL.

Semi Finals

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Crazy Tronners Beta (2-1): Crazy tronners Beta have Done well since Coming back to ladles, But there is a reason They call it Alpha.

Rogue Tronners Vs. Redemption (1-2): very Likely Rogue wins too, but Rogue tronners Beat redemption in AFL, But this time, Redemption is not going to lose.

Championship:

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Redemption (???): Lots of tension, Lots of Rivalry (and plenty of trolling). With the Arise of Crazy Tronners, It could mean another win for them, But Redemption is also looking for Vengeance after there loss last month, Maybe they will pull the win? who knows, Just go and watch!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gazelle
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 72 Predictions

Post by Gazelle »

Completely biased and lazy.

Finals - Crazy Tronners vs Redemption (0-2) Redemption wins, communication rather than individual skill wins RD this ladle.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Copied Dawg's template \o/

Octa Finals:

Team Unknown Vs. Speeders (2-0): Speeders is not what they used to be, and uNk will have Hoax this time around.

RoadRunnerZ Vs. Immortal Dynasty (2-0): Could go either way, but I think rZ has better teamwork and experience.

Quarter Finals:

Team Unknown Vs. Crazy Tronners Alpha (0-2): This will be best match other than finals. I could see either team winning but I think it will be decisive. Going with previous ladle champs especially now that they have wap.

Crazy Tronners Beta Vs. Phoenix Embers (1-2): Phoenix should be able to pull this off if they play well. First seed?

Rogue Tronners Vs. Serenity (2-0): Tough luck for Serenity, but Rogue will be too strong.

RoadRunnerZ Vs. Redemption (0-2): Redemption is more skilled and has been really active the past month.

Semi Finals

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Phoenix Embers (2-0): Nice run for Phoenix but it will end here against the more experienced CTA.

Rogue Tronners Vs. Redemption (0-2): With Rogue missing DGM, I'm not sure over can completely fill his shoes. If over goes beastmode this could end differently.

Championship:

Crazy Tronners Alpha Vs. Redemption (0-2): Nice rematch of last ladle.

glhf
Nagi
Core Dumper

Post by Nagi »

I'm a key player \o/

umm..either phx or Rogue wins it.
takburger
Match Winner

Post by takburger »

/me agrees with Soul.

J Dawg, this is not our powerhouse, we're all in holidays == not here.
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Nagi wrote:I'm a key player \o/

umm..either phx or Rogue wins it.
8)
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

Wolf im sorry but your pussy is ugly as ****. Soul's is by far better.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Gazelle wrote:Wolf im sorry but your pussy is ugly as ****. Soul's is by far better.
I like ugly pussies :wink:
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Tuts dont like being disrespected....Tuts gonna gut you
Dalsue
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Dalsue »

shrug. did this as quickly as possible. I have ID losing 0-2 in the Quarters.
http://i41.tinypic.com/33ace48.png
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

nice font... close enough
J Dawg
Round Winner

Post by J Dawg »

I'm only one with predictions D: ccome on community, this sucks!
ImageImageImageImageImage
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

J Dawg wrote:I'm only one with predictions D: ccome on community, this sucks!
excuse you, i spent a good 3 minutes on mine.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

^ I read that with cody's voice.
S0lutai
Average Program

Post by S0lutai »

Gotta go so ill make em quick.

uNk vs SP (1-2)
SP is prepared.

RZ vs ID (0-2)
nothx sry

QUARTERS

CT VS SP (1-2)
Rematch with 2 sp players that didnt play last month (ai and bbb)

CTB VS PHOENIX (0-2)
shouldnt be a problem for this phx team

R VS SERENITY (2-0)
gg

ID VS RD (0-2)
RD is just better.

SEMIS

SP VS PHX (2-0)
meh

R VS RD (1-2)
idk

FINALS

SP VS RD (1-1)
glhfnohax
A tragedy is commonplace but in the end they go away.