Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide

Topics and posts about all other servers...
MusicMeg21
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide

Post by MusicMeg21 »

jstaylor101 wrote:sorry to tripple post (don't know how to edit) but you also left out some more rings.
sapphire ring
disables all spells but gives you 1 bonus xp for core dumping.

Diamond ring

makes a zombie when you die. (not sure what the zombie does)
Once you die, and you're wearing the diamond ring, a zombie will spawn, following the tronner that killed you. If that specific tronner happens to run into that zombie he/she will die.
jstaylor101
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by jstaylor101 »

Shiny ring: prevents you from casting ANY spells, but blocks lightning 1/5 times.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

it's pretty obvious what is missing, seeing that they just copied that pokemon hierarchy...

(for the record, I always hated pokemon)
GT350

Post by GT350 »

jstaylor101 wrote: sapphire ring
disables all spells but gives you 1 bonus xp for core dumping.
triple exp actually

but a bounty would be separate to this; you'd get the bounty exp and then the 3 xp for a cd.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Lmao this is too funny.
XD|VIPer
Average Program

Happy Fun Time Close To Full Guide Update 1

Post by XD|VIPer »

::VERY USEFUL HAPPY FUN TIME SERVER GUIDE:: (Update)

Effects: (good and bad)
* Confused: You cant see stats correctly, your own or others, and have only 1/5 chance of casting spells correctly.
* Resistant: You are immune to certain spells, almost all except for disable, lightning, nuke, and ball.
* Ill: You have a chance of randomly dieing every 15 seconds.
* Poisoned: Your rubber used starts going up slowly, usally.
* Disabled: You cannot cast spells except wands' spells.
* Teleportis: You teleport randomly at random times to random places.

Potions
* Green - Mana Potion: Gain 500 mana
* Red - Mana Potion: Gain more than 500 mana. (If you had 1 mana, you wouldn't get 1.5 mana. So its not 50%.)
* Fizzing - Healing Potion: Heals your rubber. Usally usefull.
* Brown - Level Up Potion: Levels you up. Better chance of getting it the lower level you are. Might be smart to drink it after you level up one.
* Swirly - Resistance Potion: Makes you magic resistant.
* Bubbly - Drain Level Potion: Takes you down a level. However, If you just leveled up, (say you have 2 exp, and very low on mana) Then drink it, then just kill one person and you will gain back half of your mana. smart move.
* Orange - Drain Experience Potion: Takes away 1-5 exp depending on your level.
* Cyan - Teleportis Potion: Causes you to have teleportis.
* Purple - Poisons Potion: Poisons you badly.
* Yellow - Acid Potion: Drowns your body with acid so it usally will kill you.
* Black - Illness Potion: This potion makes you ill.
* Blue - Confusion Potion: Potion that makes you confused.
* Pink - Disabling Potion: Disables you.

Wands - Names and Uses :Rare/Unrare

Elm Wand: Wand of Creating: Rare, but possable to get "Elm wand (100)" which happend to fire (I beleve). It can zap a potion, wand, or ring. It is most likely to zap a potion, but is highly possable to get ring and wand.

Clay Wand: Wand of Wishing: Extremely rare, very likely on ctf. You can zap it

Tin Wand: Wand of Thievery: /zap and have someone in your direction (4 way) and you will have a chance of taking something that they have, ring., pot. or wand if its your last zap (i wouldnt recomend doing this to high level players, they can begin to troll you ;))

Zinc Wand: Wand of Jolt Force: aka wand of destroying, /zap in someones direction, you have a chance of BREAKING something someone has, again same with tin, i wouldnt recomend doing to high level players.

Vine Wand: Wand of DeathZone: All this does when you /zap is make a deathzone, like the end match deathzone, it starts in the center . pretty useless unless in certain cases, i would recomend /break for a nice big explosion ! (you get exp and stuff for the explosion, but not for the death zone)

Ash Wand: Wand of Fire: This wand shoots out what looks almost like a beam of "Fire" when it hits someone it gives you good mana (50 is most that ive seen) and when they blow up, its like a grenade explosion , the radius fire thing can destroy others

Pine Wand: Wand of Rubber: This wand changes the rubber (random)

Long Wand: Wand of Draining: This wand takes away a certain percent of mana from a player, and gives it to the caster, it shoots in 4 directions like most other wands, People use this against the Cookie bot since it has like a billion mana o_O (not really, but its alot)

Wide Wand: Wand of Points: When zapped, this wand gives you points that count towards winning the match, (10 rounds in a match, the overall winner gets 200 mana and 3 exp. First to 30 points [get points by killing people and winning round] or player with highest points when end of match comes)

Fir Wand: Wand of Healforce: This wand sets a circle in a location in the map, where if you are inside, it will heal your rubber, so your rubber goes back down slowly

Oak Wand: Wand of Speed: This wand when zapped changes the cycle_speed for all the bikes in the game.

The rings: I dont know exactly everything about the rings, So most of this is stuff that i believe is true.

Glass Ring: Lets you see the ??? pots for what they really are, only works when wearing

Wire Ring: Lets you catch any pot that is thrown at you, as long as your not already holding one. , also, if a ??? pot is thrown at you, you can see what kind of pot it is
XD
Emerald Ring: I think it gives you a boost of how much mana you get, but i know for a fact that it lets you gain mana even when your dead as long as you were wearing it before you died (very easy to break though)

Ruby Ring: From what i know, (and what some told me) it reduces the amount of mana needed to cast spells, (not sure how much)

Onyx Ring: probably one of the most useful rings in my opinion, When wearing, you are basicly Ill (You have a chance of randomly dieing) but , It gives you 1 extra exp for winning the round, so if your smart, and your about to win , click /wear and win that extra exp :)

Pearl Ring: Lets you cast underwater, (breaks very easy if you do though) and protects from being "disabled"

Amethyst Ring: Takes away bad affects, such as disabled. (you are poisoned while you are wearing the ring though)

Shiny: I have no clue.(please comment if you know what it does)

Coral Ring: One of my favorites, has a chance of respawning you when you die.

Bronze Ring: Hides your stats from yourself and everyone else.

Opal Ring: Prevents yourself from being robbed, by the tin wand

Topaz Ring: Makes your shots bigger, (potions when throwing have bigger balls) and makes your grenades bigger aswell

Gold Ring: Has a chance to protect you from fire, ice, and explosions (bombs, mines, etc.)

There is other stuff. Please let us know if you see any mistakes, fixes to make, or if this is missing something.

Orignally made guide: Latin
This version: Nelg (edit from Latin's make)
- This might be edited alot.

(1)

5:12 PM
03-23-13
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

MusicMeg21 wrote:Once you die, and you're wearing the diamond ring, a zombie will spawn, following the tronner that killed you. If that specific tronner happens to run into that zombie he/she will die.
Now this is feeling like Tron Death Note rules.
r0tN420

Post by r0tN420 »

what does amber ring do?
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Protection against fire based attacks
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Fippmam wrote:Protection against fire based attacks
(SOMETIMES)

Edit: R0tN, man, iv'e told you that 5 times :o
dukevin
Round Winner

Post by dukevin »

Happy Fun Time has been updated and is up and running again. I did reset everyone's scores though due to popular demand.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Aweee! That kind'a suck man, it took me ages to get that high..
Popular demand by low lvls. True story!
Tannermon11
Average Program

Post by Tannermon11 »

I think it was a good idea that it was. At the very least there should of been a lowering in levels for every player if there wasn't a reset. Cause it definitely isn't fun for new players if there is level 100+ in the game:p And new players are what keeps the game going.
ConVicT
Shutout Match Winner

Post by ConVicT »

Off topic a little, but here's my hft floor.
Attachments
Frost, Sweep, and Fireball are marked out, I will get to meteor when I get the spell.
Frost, Sweep, and Fireball are marked out, I will get to meteor when I get the spell.
stormfather

Post by stormfather »

I stumbled across this awesome server, but I can't login. How do I login so that I won't lose all my EXP next time I play? I gained 2 yesterday and I'm back at 0 today.