TwoTeamTournament 30/6/13 (Brackets up!)

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Re: TTT

Post by J Dawg »

I have a partner also to be reserved :) please :)
ImageImageImageImageImage
Gazelle
Match Winner

Post by Gazelle »

I think when u reserve a spot, he would automatically reserve for two?? i would hope so!
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

Okay, here's the diagram of how it will go down, to clear up any confusion or misunderstanding :D
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Hopefully. this is just the start of a whole new series of Ww hosted tournaments. Back in the day, Ww tournaments really help fill out the tournament schedule with tournaments that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Looks good Cook. You're makin' me want to try 'n get better at sumo. :P
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

compguygene wrote:Hopefully. this is just the start of a whole new series of Ww hosted tournaments. Back in the day, Ww tournaments really help fill out the tournament schedule with tournaments that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
Well, we could stand to host more sumo events, but as I only have 3 available servers, I have not the manpower.

Though, I'm sure if I got much needed support from other server admins, and enough willing participants, I'd be happy to put some time aside in organizing these events with some regular frequency.
Light wrote:Looks good Cook. You're makin' me want to try 'n get better at sumo. :P
Shhh, come pley
Light

Post by Light »

Renegade wrote:Well, we could stand to host more sumo events, but as I only have 3 available servers, I have not the manpower.
I could throw in a server, and an Rx server. I'm sure there would be plenty of other people who would be happy to help out too. My servers are only Eastern USA though. Both mine, and Rx.
Renegade wrote:Shhh, come pley
I'll probably start trying some. If I can quit turning early, I would be much better off. lol
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Renegade wrote:
compguygene wrote:Hopefully. this is just the start of a whole new series of Ww hosted tournaments. Back in the day, Ww tournaments really help fill out the tournament schedule with tournaments that wouldn't have happened otherwise.
Well, we could stand to host more sumo events, but as I only have 3 available servers, I have not the manpower.

Though, I'm sure if I got much needed support from other server admins, and enough willing participants, I'd be happy to put some time aside in organizing these events with some regular frequency.
Light wrote:Looks good Cook. You're makin' me want to try 'n get better at sumo. :P
Shhh, come pley
I have 4 eu servers, 4 american servers. By that, I mean hosting servers. Later today, I will pm you on the Ww forums the needed ssh key to access them (I don't use passwords, too insecure) and the other info you need. That way, if you want to just setup the servers and run with it, np. I will gladly help write wiki pages and organize things.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

Thanks for the offer Compguygene, I'd really appreciate any assistance with all of this, and I hope I can refer to you with any questions I may have in the near future.

I'll have rest of the rules typed up tonight for reference.

Thanks again, Compguy, Ratchet, and Light :mrgreen:
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Not a problem! We need to set up a CTFS tournament, Cookie! Get the fort/sumo noobs to come play something that takes SKILL! Eh? *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :D

Who needs that stupid tron ranking system, we'll show them!
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

Yeah, that would be fun xd
Last edited by Renegade on Sun Jun 16, 2013 3:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

Just got the wiki page set up, now I just gotta code the team names, if I can manage that xd
Light

Post by Light »

Renegade wrote:Just got the wiki page set up, now I just gotta code the team names, if I can manage that xd
lol At this point in time, you can pretty much steal and edit what you need from other tournaments and just piece it together. Makes it pretty damn simple. (:
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

It's done, sign ups are now open for everyone
PyrrhicVictory
Average Program

Post by PyrrhicVictory »

Renegade wrote:It's done, sign ups are now open for everyone
Have you announced the date yet?

Would you mind signing my team up? (I can't seem to find the according wiki-page)
Image You know where you'll find me.