Ladle 70

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Ladle 70

Post by Z-Man »

ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Light wrote: You could try out one of my servers for it. I just never bothered because I wasn't completely sure it could handle that many players, but it should be able to, and Ladle always seems to have enough so it didn't seem like a problem anyways.

Let me know. I guess at worst, you'd just use a backup server, and at best, it works out and I know I can host fort w/ that many players. :P
Definitely add it. The more servers the better.
Nagi wrote:--> enemies: you shouldnt't turn into assholes if we finally beat a #1 clan no matters how
One joking remark, which would have been said about any clan, about having no good team makes us assholes?
Bytes
Round Winner

Post by Bytes »

elmo, this was pretty much exclusively aimed at Hoax who made several remarks.
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

ElmosWorld wrote:Definitely add it. The more servers the better.
In that case, added and set to 71 auth file for when it comes up.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Global stats attached. By the way, this type of thing...
Soul wrote:-1 For every server we played in
...does not get recorded. You have to explicitly name the servers. My job is to record the feedback, not research what team you were on and where you played. Also, if you had lag/slides in 4 different servers during Ladle, guess what? It's not the servers, it's your connection.
Attachments
global_ladle_stats_70.xls
(29.5 KiB) Downloaded 110 times
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

sinewav wrote:My job is to record the feedback, not research what team you were on and where you played.
Then don't. I'll make sure everything is all set for you next time!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Soul wrote:Then don't. I'll make sure everything is all set for you next time!
Thanks, and it was not really directed at you, but more of a general announcement. It happens quite a bit. Also, any number less than -1 or greater than 1 gets rounded to -1 or 1. So, -99999 = -1.
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Bytes wrote:And lastly, I would kindly ask that Hoax, next time we sub one of our players to you so that your team can actually play, please don't be a douchébag the entire time. Thank you.
News to me pal I vaguely remember asking if you guys were the good phoenix team as a joke, if that's what this is about get over yourself. Iirc Venom lost his hair a couple of ladles ago too over a similar mentality. If you could say something in game rather than make me look like a dick here that would be great also. Again myself and I presume a majority of other players only want to see the least experienced teams get better

Gz R definitely the most consistent team for a while now
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Hoax wrote:...rather than make me look like a dick here that would be great also.
My reaction to the comments directed toward Hoax...

Player 1: Hoax is a douche.
Everyone: Is this guys serious? He obviously has no idea what he's talking about. Ignore.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

but he is a douche, come on! where's fofo when you need him
Lowkey
Core Dumper

Post by Lowkey »

Oh hoaxy how you get yourself into these problems.
(You should claim it's all just a "Hoax")
Venijn
Round Winner

Post by Venijn »

Hoax wrote:
Bytes wrote:And lastly, I would kindly ask that Hoax, next time we sub one of our players to you so that your team can actually play, please don't be a douchébag the entire time. Thank you.
News to me pal I vaguely remember asking if you guys were the good phoenix team as a joke, if that's what this is about get over yourself. Iirc Venom lost his hair a couple of ladles ago too over a similar mentality. If you could say something in game rather than make me look like a dick here that would be great also. Again myself and I presume a majority of other players only want to see the least experienced teams get better

Gz R definitely the most consistent team for a while now
Ofc you mean being openly mocked. Of course I'd get annoyed about that, I'm trying to introduce newer players, a hostile environment while they are losing to you doesn't help does it.

Anyway, all in the past etc...

Also I have awesome hair.
Click. Image