Sumo Bar Tournament 6 3/10/13 Xyron wins!

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Tournament 6 3/10/13 Xyron wins!

Post by Cody »

Following players have been suspended til SBT 8

Code: Select all

jrotc2012
Toasty
Vinny
Absolution
Bilbo
Soska
TiGawhoyou
Slick
~:Pardoned:~
Gonzap(my time mistake made him miss it)
Titanoba(got someone to replace his spot)
Venijn(got someone to replace his spot)
Eckz(notified me early)
mr(Gaz failed to notify me)
Light(reasoned pmed)
Ai(can't tell time)
Last edited by Cody on Mon Mar 11, 2013 9:33 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Cxdy in Mr's Defense, he did tell me to notify you that he wouldnt be able to attend because of an emergency trip to London, he had some shit he had to take care of..

So please if you would be kind enough to pardon him as well, that would be great, thanks.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Gaz wrote:Cxdy in Mr's Defense, he did tell me to notify you that he wouldnt be able to attend because of an emergency trip to London, he had some shit he had to take care of..

So please if you would be kind enough to pardon him as well, that would be great, thanks.
Oh so it your fault that I didn't get the message? okay fixed
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Sunspend players for not making it look a bit rude im pretty sure atleast 2 in that list didnt make it because for some good reason
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

Just want to clear this up.

Over mentioned on IRC that CT's USA was not preforming well. My server provider informed me of some I/O errors on the cluster that I am on Friday, after i had told cody that I woud host 2 servers in the USA for it. After I found that out I let cody know, that is why it was only used for one match. Knowing that they usually discover things after we feal the effects, this was probbly some of the issues with the last ladle. They should have it fixed in a few days, so hopefully next ladle CT USA will show to be the good server that it is suposed to be.
pike
Round Winner

Post by pike »

Cody wrote: ~:Pardoned:~
Gonzap(my time mistake made him miss it)
Soska also showed up 1 hour late.

Earlier on Sunday I told Xyron it starts at 18:00 gmt, but he showed up on time :D
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

good that you're taking action towards people who don't show up, cody. thanks to everyone who organized this/donated servers, had lots of fun and can't believe i got to finals. :lol:

gz xy, cheeky kunt
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

Congratulations Xyron, a well deserved victory. Why weren't you rusty, though? :D
Once again, thanks for hosting this, thanks to the server admins and thanks to Z-Man for that bunch of recordings.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Waiiiiit? I'm getting suspended because you ****** up the times? Seems fair to me

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

bilbo baggins
Round Winner

Post by bilbo baggins »

cody i told u beforehand in emphas that i was almost definately going to be a no show and i was under the asumption that clime was having my spot, if you still feel i must be banned so be it, and i apologise for my unattendance officially, gutted i missed it :( :D

happy tronning :)
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

In all, its not my sole responsibility for you guys to show up on time, Its yours.

If I seen a time listed as 2pm EDT and then 12noon CDT under it, I would know if something is up. Yes I forgot to change the 19 to an 18 but I did list the correct 12 hour time format(6pm)

Is it my fault I forgot to switch the 19 to 18? yes. (keep in mind I had the correct 12 hour time format)
But I can't do EVERYTHING, I even posted a topic time zones, only like 1 person replied.

AI you were removed from the suspension list.
Light you were removed from the suspension list.(he pmed me his reason, its legit and it wont happen again)
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

This is the FSU idea being implemented in a real-tron situation. You're attempting to suspend people (VERY good idea, in theory) for errors on their behalf, but NONE of those involved are "in the wrong". There's a million excuses and reasons why it shouldn't be the way it is.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

bilbo baggins wrote:cody i told u beforehand in emphas that i was almost definately going to be a no show and i was under the asumption that clime was having my spot, if you still feel i must be banned so be it, and i apologise for my unattendance officially, gutted i missed it :( :D

happy tronning :)
biblo you told me 40minutes before the tournament started, Its not my job to find a replacement in your spot, its yours, you signed up for it, if you're not gonna show, find someone to take it. Its still your responsibility if they don't show up.
Fippmam
Round Winner

Post by Fippmam »

Codyyyy when's the next one? ;)