Sumo Bar Tournament 6 3/10/13 Xyron wins!

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Tru
Round Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Tournament 6 | 3/10/13 | Sign-ups open

Post by Tru »

Cody wrote:
orion wrote:The brawl was moved like 3 months ago to Sundays, btw, i meant to move THIS brawl 1 hour before and SBT one hour after so it give Brawl two hours to be played (what took last time) and SBT start on a reasonable time. Everyone happy
Orion, I don't think you read my post right.

Brawl is usually at 12 pm EST

This Sunday, here in the USA our timezones jump ahead an hour(so it would be 1pm EDT)

Since brawls already were taking place at 12pm, then it should also take place 12pm on this Sunday(all tru has to do is change his GMT to 16, wola, neither tournament interferes with each other.

FYI at the moment, only 2 people are signed up for both brawl & SBT....so not really going to change a time for just two people.
Thanks for notifying about early TZ changes in USA! I'll fix times (and for Cody: GMT is primary time here: And it will be 13:00 EDT)
Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Tru wrote:
Cody wrote:
orion wrote:The brawl was moved like 3 months ago to Sundays, btw, i meant to move THIS brawl 1 hour before and SBT one hour after so it give Brawl two hours to be played (what took last time) and SBT start on a reasonable time. Everyone happy
Orion, I don't think you read my post right.

Brawl is usually at 12 pm EST

This Sunday, here in the USA our timezones jump ahead an hour(so it would be 1pm EDT)

Since brawls already were taking place at 12pm, then it should also take place 12pm on this Sunday(all tru has to do is change his GMT to 16, wola, neither tournament interferes with each other.

FYI at the moment, only 2 people are signed up for both brawl & SBT....so not really going to change a time for just two people.
Thanks for notifying about early TZ changes in USA! I'll fix times (and for Cody: GMT is primary time here: And it will be 13:00 EDT)

No problem! Well now we hit a bump in the road. cause 3 people are signed up for Brawl & SBT which are both now starting at the same time. Since people can't be two places at once on tron competing, the followig need to let me know which one they will be at cause they are taking up spots that people want.

Code: Select all

wolf@x
johnny.nbk.@forums
orion@forums
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Tru can you make Brawl 1 hour before so we can play?
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Tournament 6 3/10/13 Signups close 3/6/13 @ 5pm

Post by Cody »

Sign-ups close tomorrow at 5pm EST!
woof
Round Winner

Post by woof »

Wish I could play both, but if I need to pick I would rather participate in SBT.
johnny.nbk.
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by johnny.nbk. »

ohh Edit..
yah I'm going to do the sbt not this months brawl, sorry tru.
Last edited by johnny.nbk. on Thu Mar 07, 2013 9:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

bebad wrote:hope i'm not too late
johnny.nbk.@forums /us

Lolwat xD

Only 3 spots left now in eu ;x KGO sign up
It'd be nice to see it full
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Renegade wrote:
bebad wrote:hope i'm not too late
johnny.nbk.@forums /us

Lolwat xD

Only 3 spots left now in eu ;x KGO sign up
It'd be nice to see it full
4* spots :P
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

sign-ups close in 30mins, orion you're the only 1 who I haven't heard from on what tournament you're playing in.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

thats irrelevant, anyway I tell you i will play on SBT
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Just so it's out there, I'm going to be attempting to play both. Shouldn't be fair to let a person decide between tourneys that they enjoy to participate in.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

Overrated wrote:Just so it's out there, I'm going to be attempting to play both. Shouldn't be fair to let a person decide between tourneys that they enjoy to participate in.
Then I'm putting you in Euro(for now), there are USA people in EURO who are wanting to play in USA but its full and it isn't fair that you're going to try and play in another tournament(also taking up a USA spot when USA is FULL) while this one is going on as well.

Sign-ups officially closed(if you want the open spots in euro, show up to the bye server on sunday and wait to be op'd.

posted FAQ
Overrated
Match Winner

Re: Sumo Bar Tournament 6 3/10/13 Brackets out Saturday.

Post by Overrated »

So I'm opting to try and play both, and because of that, even though I signed up on time, I was moved to EU? They both start at the same time. Why should I not get a choice of playing in the server I want, and signed up for. Sounds a little unfair to me.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Overrated wrote:So I'm opting to try and play both, and because of that, even though I signed up on time, I was moved to EU? They both start at the same time. Why should I not get a choice of playing in the server I want, and signed up for. Sounds a little unfair to me.
Cody was totally disrespectful on this tournament making it at same time and day brawl goes. If you really like Tron you should want it to improve, and making a tournament same time other goes is really stupid and it doesnt matter on how many players or teams are signed up its just all about respect. Im dissapointed.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

orion wrote:Cody was totally disrespectful on this tournament making it at same time and day brawl goes. If you really like Tron you should want it to improve, and making a tournament same time other goes is really stupid and it doesnt matter on how many players or teams are signed up its just all about respect. Im dissapointed.
He should have done the proper research. The fact Tru and Cody haven't come to a conclusion is also a kind of disrespect in general to tournaments altogether imo. I don't think many people have an issue with starting the BRAWL an hour early, and I don't see what would be wrong if this tournament started an hour later either.

Not to mention the clear disrespect he gives to me as a player by moving me from the server I signed up for to EU simply because I want to try and play in both.
BRAWL dead. RIP.