Ladle 67

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

dorit0z
On Lightcycle Grid

Re: Ladle 67

Post by dorit0z »

Wild west v revolver now THAT was a good game! Had a lot of fun! Thanks for the matches ID and revolver. And Congrats rz

nohands kill- a grave kill after you have already taken your hands off the keyboard
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Really really nice Rz, arma community applauses you all. If im not wrong (not counting first ladles like 1,2,3) Its first whole team who wins his first ladle together. Thats great!

Whole team had nice and special times but I will give Magi MVP.
Gratz again! effort payed off

edit: First all-american team on win Ladle.
Last edited by orion on Tue Mar 05, 2013 5:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

orion wrote:If im not wrong (not counting first ladles like 1,2,3) Its first whole team who wins his first ladle together
Um what?

gz rZ
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Cody wrote:
orion wrote:If im not wrong (not counting first ladles like 1,2,3) Its first whole team who wins his first ladle together
Um what?

gz rZ
I meant, whole rZ lineup won his first Ladle and its not usual and i think its first time it happens.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Really happy for you guys rz. You deserved it!
Vogue
Match Winner

Post by Vogue »

Some teams have to work harder than others because they don't have the experience and/or individual skill to make it happen, but tonight rZ proved teamwork and spirit beats everything.

PS: Sine! Normally I have a lot of love for the AoT servers, but NY completely crapped out at vital moments (I'm sure CTSP team would agree). :(
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Congrats rz! thoroughly deserved
Ww's playing time been well invested recently too it seems :)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

:star: RoadRunnerZ! :star:

It's one of those rare moments when the entire community is rooting for one team to win, and maybe even Revolver saved a spot in their hearts to cheer too. We haven't seen this since Team Unknown won L-47, a team of new players putting in months and months of hard work to rise to the top. Teams like RoadRunnerZ make the game exciting, much more than teams that are an aggregate of already established players. It's also one of the reason Phoenix gets a lot of love (time to turn up your game Phoenix!). This was easily the most exciting Ladle of the season. Can't wait until next month.

Global stats are attached. I recommend every team check their stats here and on the wiki. The script I use to filter the results breaks occasionally (it did today). I had to pull the numbers by hand.
Vogue wrote:Sine! Normally I have a lot of love for the AoT servers, but NY completely crapped out at vital moments (I'm sure CTSP team would agree). :(
Yeah, they just aren't holding up like they used to. Just downvote and we'll shuffle them lower. mYm vs rZ had to abandon AoT UK for CT USA. Speaking of which, damn, the Global Moderator position worked perfectly. Zero and I were able to restart in another server and slap ourselves points in a flawless transition. I was pretty happy.
Attachments
ladle_stats_67.xls
(28.5 KiB) Downloaded 97 times
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Damn, we blew it.

Note to self: never torpedo to start a match...totally threw away the momentum.

Congrats RZ
Renegade
Core Dumper

Post by Renegade »

We had a lot of fun =) gg ID and Revolver

Gz to Rz!

I had a pretty terrible time in uNk's server :X maybe it was just my computer, not sure, kept having uncomfortable timer hiccups, most of my deaths were due to the lag ;d
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

For those of you interested on playing The Bowl in April, Wild West and uNk2 are fighting for that 8th seed. Note: Oscar Wild in Westmore is currently recorded as a new team since it varies significantly from Wild West. If someone wants to make a case otherwise, I'll hear it.

Code: Select all

Rogue Tronners   14.6
Revolver         10.1
Redemption        9.6
Meet Your Maker   7.9
RoadRunnerZ 	   5.9
Crazy Tronners A  5.2
Team Unknown      2.1
Wild West         1.5
Unknown Team      1.4
Vinny

Post by Vinny »

Magi wrote:^^ so happy
gms cta mym ~R~ and revolver was so much fun, can't wait for next month
VINNY I LOVE YOU
Being apart of this was awesome. Getting to play against clans like CTA, mYm,R, Revolver just pushes us to keep practicing and keep improving. I had so much fun today. Every one in our teamspeak went crazy when we won. Our first ladle win,Ladle 67 ^.^ Thanks for everything guys! MAGI I LOVE YOU
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

sinewav wrote:Oscar Wild in Westmore
Congratulations rz! Was a pleasure playing against you as always. Very close and intense matches and we let it slip away at the end. Couldn't have lost to a better team though. I don't think anyone dislikes you guys, and everyone wants the best for you. It's about time you won one. Congratulations!

Good matches to Redemption as well.

About the servers... -1 to all of the ones we played in. Kept getting random lags and slides in all of them for most rounds.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Monkey
Match Winner

Post by Monkey »

It was a very good Ladle with some very good matches.

Congratulations to RZ, you guys played really well, I was very impressed.

Also, +1 to Unk server (for me anyway, I don't think that everyone would agree with me).
Playing since December 2006
Zenith
Average Program

Post by Zenith »

Gms _~R~_.
Gz Rz!
For those of you who were playing, it might be fun to look at the recordings to see everyone spazzing in spec chat. ;)