Ladle 66 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Cronix
Match Winner

Ladle 66 Predictions

Post by Cronix »

Predictions

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners A vs. OOps | 2:0

CT has a very sick line-up. Theroze is playing for the first time since, I do not know, 2(0) years? Theroze alone would not be able to beat Ashi though, thats why CT can throw in K-Yo to finish OOps of.

Team.uNk vs. uNk.Team | 0:2

Not trying to make 2 balanced teams this time is really helping on of the uNknown teams. 4 of their initial 6 players are playing LoL together. Luckily ~*insa*~ is not on their team... that would probably make them lose. [Pssst... the server was lagging pretty badly the last time, I asked kyle to restart it... he did it... might be better for the ladle :)]

Speeders vs. MYM | 2:0

Roter is totally awesome, but I do not think that he is enough of a reinforcement for MYM to beat Speeders.

Revolver vs. PhoenixFire | 2:0

RudyCan'tLose`

Crazy Tronners B vs. ImmortalDynasty | 2:0

A crazy organized team... they managed to annoy better teams than ID already, thats why this is going to be rather one-sided.

RoadRagerZ vs. RoadRunnerZ | 0:2

Little brother vs. older brother should always end up in a win for the older brother ;)

Quarter Finals

Redemption vs. Crazy Tronners A | 2:1

Even though I prepared some awesome strategies[because I had too] which are totally not awesome, we are not going to win against a slightly weakened RD force.
Even the return of Emmy and wap will not help us here :( ... But YAY I can sweep again :)

uNkTeam vs. Speeders | 2:0

uNk is used to the server and has an advantage from the start. Moreover their team is overall just better. A clean and fast sweep :)

Revolver vs. Crazy Tronners B | 2:0

Meh... I think those 2 matches will be close, but they will not win 1 :/

RoadRunnerZ vs. Rogue Tronners | 0:2

One day... I swear one daaaaaaaaaaaaay... RZ is going to be able to take one match off Rogue :) But that day is not tomorrow :P
Maybe next month tho ;)

Semi Finals

Redemption vs. uNkTeam | 1:2

Again... uNk is used to the server. They will start with a fast first match. Lose close in the second. And dominate in the third again.

Revolver vs. Rogue Tronners | 2:1

Time for changes! I really have no reason for this. I tried to think of one. But these line-ups are totally equal.

Finals

uNkTeam vs. Revolver | 2:1

uNk is finally playing on an EU server. Revolver is confident though, because they just beat Rogue. In the end uNk's LoL teamplay is just too much.

GLHF
Last edited by Cronix on Sun Feb 03, 2013 3:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Signature? wtf...
Pr3
Round Winner

Re: Ladle 66 Predictions

Post by Pr3 »

Cronix wrote:Reserved first post for most awesome predictions ever!
I want my 3 seconds back.
orion
Match Winner

Post by orion »

Pr3 wrote:
Cronix wrote:Reserved first post for most awesome predictions ever!
I want my 3 seconds back.
I want my six
delinquent
Match Winner

Post by delinquent »

Phoenix and Revolver are sure to have three really long matches again. I think we just might have the edge on them this time, too.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Rd beats R again. MYM finally loses their seed. uNk.Team beats SP to take that seed.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

ElmosWorld wrote:Rd beats R again. MYM finally loses their seed. uNk.Team beats SP to take that seed.
Slickster
Round Winner

Post by Slickster »

Whoa sinewav u have 4444 posts :O
Nub
Average Program

Post by Nub »

My first predictions... ever. Seeing as how noone else seems to want to formulate a complete prediction, I will try my best.

Octa Finals:

Crazy Tronners A: 2
Oops:0
CTA is a veteran team against the open team. Granted inactivity from most of CTA and good activity from Oops, CTA should still have no problem handling the open team.

TeamuNk: 2
uNkTeam: 1
Both of these teams have potential to win this, but I put my vote towards TeamuNk. It seems they have stacked this team with more players, and the older players of uNk. With superior teamwork from playing together longer, they should be able to beat their second team. uNkTeam shouldn't be misjudged, but TeamuNk will advance.

Speeders: 2
MYM: 1
These two teams seemed to war each other today, but I was unable to see the results. MYM recently lost some of their top players, and Speeder's longer history together as a team should let them eek out a win. mYm might be able to sneak in a match however.

Revolver: 2
PhoenixFire: 0
Unlucky that Phoenix couldn't get matched up with a similar skilled team for the octa round, but Revolver's players will have no problem defeating Phoenix.

CrazyTronnersB: 2
Immortal Dynasty: 0
CTB is going to make short work of ID, with their new roster and players who are beginning to learn fortress, the older members of Crazy Tronners will show them superior skill and teamwork.

RoadRagerZ: 0
RoadRunnerZ: 2
Both teams have been pushing to get better at fortress, and team 2 will put up a valiant effort, but in the end, Team 1 will triumph.

Quarter finals:

Crazy Tronners A: 1
Redemption: 2
This match will either be a clean sweep for RD, or CTA will eek out a match win. Overall, Redemption will be able to handle CTA due to more activity on the grids.

Team uNk: 1
Speeders: 2
TeamuNk has been much more active in pickups and on the grids than Speeders, but I give SP the win. uNk will play too risky and end up losing in the end.

Revolver: 2
CTB: 0
With the addition of Rudy, Revolver should have a new fire to be competitive this ladle. CTB won't be able to keep up.

RoadRunnerZ: 1
Rogue Tronners: 2
RoadRunnerZ won't be able to keep up with DGM's rediculous centers, and poke and red's dope sweeping. That being said, with Rogue likely playing Nuby, rZ will be able to sneak in a match through perseverance and concentration.

Semi Finals:

Redemption:2
Speeders: 0
Speeders will run out of poop after battling uNk and mYm. Redemption's comparatively easy start will allow them to beat Speeders out to the finals.

Revolver: 0
Rogue Tronners: 2
Rogue will beat Revolver handily, with superior activity and overall cohesiveness, they should be able to take care of business. DGM will center aggressively and give them the upper hand.

Finals:

Rogue Tronners: 0
Redemption: 2

Redemption will be just warmed up for the finals, and Rogue will have had to fight their way every step of the way. With the server connection being taken into consideration, with Redemption having many EU players, it will be a close battle, but Redemption will be able to succeed.
Image Image Image Image
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Nub wrote:My first predictions... ever. Seeing as how noone else seems to want to formulate a complete prediction, I will try my best.
So I am just a "noone"?
Signature? wtf...
Slickster
Round Winner

Post by Slickster »

Should be an interesting ladle...

(my prediction)
Nub
Average Program

Post by Nub »

Cronix wrote:
Nub wrote:My first predictions... ever. Seeing as how noone else seems to want to formulate a complete prediction, I will try my best.
So I am just a "noone"?
Edited: You edited your post while I was writing mine, didn't see your predictions until AFTER I posted mine :)
Image Image Image Image
kyle
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder
Location: Indiana, USA, Earth, Milky Way Galaxy, Universe, Multiverse

Post by kyle »

It is going to be CTa vs CT b in the finals!
Jrotc2012
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Jrotc2012 »

PREDICTIONS:

OCTA:

CTA vs OOPS: Oops, cta has the haxer cronix. 2-1

Team.uNK vs uNK.Team: with potter, house, liz and gaz they got the better setup PERSONALLY i think. 1 -2

Speeders vs MYM: SP sorry but mym seems to not be winning as much as of lately. 2-0

Revolver vs PhoenixFire: Revolver has the better team and with rudy.... well lets say rudycantlose... 2-0

CTB vs ID: well i feel like CTB can take this one. 2-0

RoadRunnerZ vs RoadRagerz: well RZ has the better team to RZ2 but itll be a hell of a match if both give it their all. 2-1

QUARTER:

Redemption vs CTA: RD wins, CTA is good but cronix lost his haxing skills for the loss in the 3rd round. 2-1

uNK.Team vs Speeders: I thiknk unk can pull it off 2-1

Revolver vs CTB: i HOPE we can get 1 match at least itll be a hard fight but i feel revolver will have the advantage. 2-1

rZ vs RT: well RZ getting good as hell i expect at least a match win. dont disappoint me 1-2

SEMI

Redemption vs uNK.Team: It will be a hard fought match but i feel uNK has a chance to win 1. 2-1

Revolver vs RT: Rogue has a strong team but revolver has one match on hand i FEEL IT!!! 1-2

FINALS

Redemption vs RT: after a loss last time. i feel RT is back for revenge. i feel they will lose the first one. but than its all out war from there i feel Rogue can get this. 1-2

goodluck have fun. etc etc
THEred
Core Dumper

Post by THEred »

Nub wrote:poke and red's dope sweeping.
I'm not going to be there.

Good luck!
red
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

EArly disclaimer, stealing Cron's setup to do a quick pick. Also no time for comments sry.
Predictions

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners A vs. OOps | 2:0

Team.uNk vs. uNk.Team | 0:2

Speeders vs. MYM | 2:0

Revolver vs. PhoenixFire | 2:0

Crazy Tronners B vs. ImmortalDynasty | 2:0

RoadRagerZ vs. RoadRunnerZ | 0:2

Quarter Finals

Redemption vs. Crazy Tronners A | 2:0

uNkTeam vs. Speeders | 2:0

Revolver vs. Crazy Tronners B | 2:0

RoadRunnerZ vs. Rogue Tronners | 0:2

Semi Finals

Redemption vs. uNkTeam | 2:1

Revolver vs. Rogue Tronners | 2:0

Finals

Redemption vs. Revolver | 2:0
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.