Reseller - Want a domain hosting?

Anything About Anything...
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Reseller - Want a domain hosting?

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Hello everyone.

From the title you can guess that I have received a reseller from an online source for helping them out in various stuff. That's right, I have joined forces with an online group who are hosting websites at a low cheap price, even free at times :D

Right now I and my partner are considering giving you guys the opportunity to register your domain(s) under their banner. I assure you, their service is awesome! I will reply back in regards to this and inform you of the pricing.

Feature:
Unlimited Disks Space
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited SQL Databases
+ more...

Amazing features you definitely cannot miss!

I will definitely won't be too expensive (I'm half in mind to give free hosting) but it is all decided by my partner.

So stay tuned for more news!
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Reseller - Want a domain hosting?

Post by epsy »

Uhh, you mean web hosting? And if I was interested, where would I even order?
LOVER$BOY
Match Winner

Post by LOVER$BOY »

Yes, web hosting. Sorry for not being clear on that.

Don't worry epsy. He and I are currently setting up our stuff. He jut hasn't replied to by question about the payment yet. Soon we'll have a website up and going

Although I have to admit, I too want to earn some money... Even little is fine, right? What do you guys think?
Light
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Light »

Unlimited Disks Space
Unlimited Email Accounts
Unlimited Subdomains
Unlimited FTP Accounts
Unlimited SQL Databases
+ more...
Quite illogical. I really dislike oversellers. You don't mention the amount of RAM, or what you're allowed to take up. The other specs of the machine for that matter. How many customers you share the server with. Usually there's stupid limits on queries per hour and whatnot to the SQL. Is there a bandwidth limit per time period?

You should be straight forward when you offer a service. :/ I know it's probably not your info you're showing, but it drives me mad.