Apology

Anything About Anything...
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Apology

Post by Word »

Enter the SP crowd...
it's about phytotron believing he has the duty of setting everyone on the right path when maybe his path is not even the right one.
Well, he already said that we disagree on a lot of stuff but we both usually have our reasons. Posting some crap and then saying you don't want others to comment is like kindergarten-fascism, especially if they have some valid points. It's your job to refute stuff and correct yourself, otherwise working communication is impossible.
you guys are the ones who don't tolerate any kind of argument because if you did you wouldn't feel the need of bullying others for their ideas.
then why do we write such long replies and try to avoid as many misunderstandings as we can, even if we are talking to the likes of Gazelle or Aiphaton? because it's fun? Admittedly it gets polemic sometimes, but mostly because of the massive pile of shit in front of us. it's a bit like that joke about the ghost-driver who says everyone else is driving in the wrong direction.
Aiphaton wrote:and i'm at least old enough to have my own opinion i think.
:roll: Yeah, as we just learned you adapt all your opinions to the way you're playing tron. Ignorant and proud of it.
Last edited by Word on Mon Nov 05, 2012 10:59 pm, edited 9 times in total.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

how am I part of the SP crowd? lol what's SP crowd anyway? Some kind of secret sect?
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Ahh I see the "SP" part got involved.. It's when shit gets too tough to handle, the SP is referred.. Now that SP isn't a big bad beast on the grids, you can't really use that?!1
Word

Post by Word »

Flex wrote:Ahh I see the "SP" part got involved.. It's when shit gets too tough to handle, the SP is referred.. Now that SP isn't a big bad beast on the grids, you can't really use that?!1
But it wasn't about SP anywhere until insanity and Aiphaton came to support psy with more nonsense. So yeah, bringing up SP now is justified, don't you think? Or is it some kind of coincidence that you're here too now? :P

On a side note I think we handled the shit (by psy) perfectly well.
Flex
Round Winner

Post by Flex »

Word wrote:
Flex wrote:Ahh I see the "SP" part got involved.. It's when shit gets too tough to handle, the SP is referred.. Now that SP isn't a big bad beast on the grids, you can't really use that?!1
But it wasn't about SP anywhere until insanity and Aiphaton came to support psy with more nonsense. So yeah, bringing up SP now is justified, don't you think? Or is it some kind of coincidence that you're here too now? :P

On a side note I think we handled the shit (by psy) perfectly well.
Let me turn that around on you, because you haven't thought this out properly; Insanity and Aiphaton posted, correct! You mentioned SP, then I posted.

Do you call it coincidence that I posted after you mentioned SP? You got me involved when you decided to mention SP, I felt like posting because of that, just to point that out..

You're not the first one that has done this, sinewave and others used this line quite a few times hence my first post^.
Word

Post by Word »

Do you call it coincidence that I posted after you mentioned SP? You got me involved when you decided to mention SP, I felt like posting because of that, just to point that out..
Oh no, what will you do now, intimidate me? What I'm saying is that psy's post is idiotic, regardless if 3, or even 100 SP members post here that we're all intolerant morons. Where are the arguments? I agree with you, this has nothing to do with SP except that you come here and just reinforce what Phytotron said earlier, backing up your member as if he can't speak for himself. Phytotron said psy couldn't, so why didn't psy prove him wrong right after Gonzap's post, or even Aiphaton's post, and made clear that he wouldn't need such help? No backbone, no substance, that's why. Instead, he's just accusing us of being the boogeymen.
Last edited by Word on Mon Nov 05, 2012 11:47 pm, edited 3 times in total.
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

Any good that will come out of this discussion (my post addressing the bullying onwards) will be if those mentioned take on board the simple fact that most people don't like the way they respond to people's posts. If you can register that, then we would really appreciate it if future discussions weren't typified by Phyto's (and to a lesser extent; Word and Sine's) infamous deconstruction of anything and everything ever posted. And if this cannot be complied with, then we would like it that when you do do this, you try and discuss the posts themselves, rather than get negative and personal

In order to help Phyto, Word, and Sine realise that this is not an 'SP-conspiracy', but something people across clan/team affiliations agree with, then it would be helpful to say so
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Word wrote:
regardless if 3, or even 100 SP .
Sorry Word, but SP doesnt have 100 members.
Word

Post by Word »

For the record, we were discussing something else. Now you're just trying to change the topic to your personal agenda, psy.
And if this cannot be complied with, then we would like it that when you do do this, you try and discuss the posts themselves, rather than get negative and personal
Who is "we"? The United Dumbasses of Armagetron? Did you already infiltrate the moderators?
In order to help Phyto, Word, and Sine realise that this is not an 'SP-conspiracy', but something people across clan/team affiliations agree with, then it would be helpful to say so
"Wannabe demagogue looking for angry mob, apply here!"
(see what I replied to your "little people"-line)
then we would like it that when you do do this, you try and discuss the posts themselves, rather than get negative and personal
Here's a better idea: Stop asking for it.
you try and discuss the posts themselves
which is what you aren't doing, otherwise the topic wouldn't have shifted like that.
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

As far as this thread is concerned, Elmo's revelation is old news. I tried to stimulate some related discussion, as I thought it would be interesting, but instead after some rather confusing posts between the two of us, Phyto decided to make a contribution which was both personal and negative (see quote below)
Phytotron wrote:...to ostentatiously muse over what he thinks he's learned from his gender studies class(es) at university, or whatever he's babbling about
A personal jibe, with Phyto (educated, teacher) positioned in contrast with myself (still learning, stupid), which results in what I have said - and consequently anything that I go on to say - as 'babble', i.e. meaningless, dumb, a waste of breathe. And all that simply because I ascribe to a different philosophical paradigm, nice

I felt belittled and insulted, and thus rather than discuss this point any further, I thought I would address the root of the problem. My comment was then a little too personal (and therefore a little hypocritical, but it nonetheless got my point across; if not to you, Sine, and Phyto, then at least to some of those who feel similarly persecuted - the 'we'). This is the history of this thread as I perceive it, and it seems like an adequate space to continue this discussion

As for "proof" of Phyto (and co.)'s behaviour, do I really need to answer that? Read Gonzap and Aiph's posts... Open your eyes! If you really can't see how the way you (and co.) operate is essentially bullying other's opinions, then we're at a dead end

Everything is subjective any way, so 'proving' anyone's guilt is not going to be possible with cold, hard fact/truth (har har har, postmodernism lolol psy so dumb)
Last edited by þsy on Tue Nov 06, 2012 12:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

Changing the from the topic at hand and trying to devalue people's arguments because they happen to be in the same clan is pretty chicken if you ask me. Stop playing victim please.
Word

Post by Word »

If there was an argument I missed it. But I've asked him like 5 times to clarify his "ideas". I didn't belittle his opinion because I still don't really know how his ideas are contradicting this ultra-offending Aristotle stuff of mine, or Phytotron's post. Stop playing the angry mob.

@Psy: Your mom is subjective
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

We are an angry mob. There are a lot of people annoyed by your arrogance, they just won't post so they don't get bullied.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

What's so farcically ironic is that you've all done nothing but reinforce my arguments against you, and apparently don't even realize it. It would be hilarious were it not so disappointing. Foolishness, fallaciousness, rewriting history, hypocrisy. A bunch of solipsistic sophists. "Open your eyes," indeed.

Go give yourselves wedgies, swirlies, and stuff yourselves in your lockers—including the two or three of you I've never seen before, but who nonetheless inexplicably felt compelled (or were called forth) to post here and talk shit anyway.
People who don't use their heads....jpg
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

þsy wrote:In order to help Phyto, Word, and Sine realise that this is not an 'con-SP-iracy', but something people across clan/team affiliations agree with, then it would be helpful to say so
Fixed that for you.