Support me

Anything About Anything...
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Support me

Post by compguygene »

Z-Man wrote: AI: Those things come from different time pools! I can be grumpy for a minute, but checking merge requests properly takes at least half an undisturbed hour.

I remember when we had just a son the age of your son and moved to our first house (rental). My kids are 18 and 16 now. Without as gaming/development cave you are not gonna get that 1/2 hour of undisturbed time to check merge proposals. I do wish you and yours the best in this time of adjustment. It sounds like you have a good idea of how to get things in your life setup such that you can do all that you wish to accomplish.
We all are gonna be very excited when you get that gaming/development cave going. Until then, I hope we all can do as little as possible to slow that process down.
Last edited by compguygene on Mon Oct 15, 2012 3:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

sine: I like how you change judgment between 2 topics.
you have your menstrual period?

try not to put blood everywhere please !!
3B3B3B
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by 3B3B3B »

when i read your post sin, i wont miss you
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

So swiss finally joined SP.
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

That somehow disappoints me, because I expected better of 3B.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

3B3B3B wrote:sine: I like how you change judgment between 2 topics.
Where is that? Also, I thought you said you would not post anymore.
3B3B3B wrote:when i read your post sin, i wont miss you
Can you please leave already?

For the record, when a grumpy old man says "Haven't your parents taught you about the magic word to use in such situations?", the correct response is to change your topic title to "Please Support me" and apologize for forgetting to be courteous. Doing so also avoids threads like this.

Have a nice day.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Z-Man wrote:About NSFW: well, browsing a game forum is NSFW all in itself.
"Boys will be boys." :roll: Besides, you yourself have made the point that we shouldn't define our standards by the lowest common denominator, or the norm of ill behavior on internet forums, etc. Change your mind?
"Family Forums" would be the relevant keyword. s. Yes, I can see how it does not sit well with you. Do you have suggestions to word the same expression differently without watering it down?
Phytotron wrote:How about you cut out the "f-ck," eh? Replace it with "Fire" (as in, to terminate employment) or something. It makes more sense, anyway.
Using a cuss word in a generic sense isn't the worst offense one could commit; certainly, one can be extremely offensive without using a single dirty word (see below). Still, it is crudely put, and it does get the repetition of being prominently displayed in an avatar.
3B3B3B wrote:you have your menstrual period?

This kind of disgusting misogyny should not be permitted here.

Of course, Z-Man thinks rape jokes are acceptable, so I don't expect him, specifically, to care.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Phytotron wrote:
Z-Man wrote:About NSFW: well, browsing a game forum is NSFW all in itself.
"Boys will be boys." :roll: Besides, you yourself have made the point that we shouldn't define our standards by the lowest common denominator, or the norm of ill behavior on internet forums, etc. Change your mind?
I don't follow your conclusion jumping there. My point is that getting caught browsing a game forum while working can get you fired all by itself.
Phytotron wrote:Of course, Z-Man thinks rape jokes are acceptable, so I don't expect him, specifically, to care.
Yeah, comments like that really help. Look: I agree often enough with your views. Often enough, your reports are indeed worthy of attention and are handled. Why do you have to go all doom and gloom every time I disagree with you? Run your own forum if you want your rules to apply every time.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Phytotron wrote:
3B3B3B wrote:you have your menstrual period?

This kind of disgusting misogyny should not be permitted here.

Of course, Z-Man thinks rape jokes are acceptable, so I don't expect him, specifically, to care.
Or it's being left alone because it makes him look more like an ass than actually doing anything about it would? That's why I left it alone. :)

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »