Ladle 61

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Ladle 61

Post by compguygene »

I can donate an EU and a US server, they will be up and listed on the wiki in a few hours.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

Congrats to R for winning another ladle.
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

*After
biasoner wrote:RATCHET no longer speaks for WW! I am pissed as he was instructed to not delete it. I got a team together...can I re-post it?
Tron Paul, Johnny, Tweezy, Doritoz, Mac N Cheese, Dawg.
*Before
tRonPaul wrote:'Ww will not be participating in this ladle.
tRonPaul wrote:So my suggestion is...go find another team to sub for. Leave the wiki as is and let the Ww bracket locations 'forfeit' as they go. It is way easier than officially withdrawing on arma forums.
Ratchet wrote:I'll go through the trouble of withdrawing. Thanks for your input.
So you were lying? I'm shocked. :o
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
biasoner
Average Program

Post by biasoner »

Ratchet: What part of "leave the wiki as is" do you not understand....blatant sabotage dick-move.
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

I think it makes more sense to remove a forfeiting team from the brackets and such to avoid waiting on players that aren't going to show up, or anything of that nature. It makes more sense to remove a team that isn't going to play, or at least I assumed it did. Makes things run more smoothly.

Now, had you said you had the full intention of playing and were just blowing smoke out your ass when you said you wanted to forfeit, we wouldn't be talking about this. Don't point fingers at me.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

And this is why we should avoid editing the Challenge Board... :lol:

Ok, here is what is going to happen. I informed the other team leader tRonPaul (biasoner) to sign his half of the Wild West team back up. I'm going to place Wild West back on the bracket against Phoenix.

Technically, anyone has the right to remove themselves (and only themselves) from the Challenge Board. In the future, it's best to do that instead of removing a whole team. Posting here in this thread is enough to pass word that a team won't show, we don't need to clear the Challenge Board. Teams that don't show up just get an 'X' anyway, it's not a big deal if their name is left on and it avoids situations like this.

:D Let's all take a deep breath. It's all over now. Please no more Trama this weekend. (Trama = Tron Drama)
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

compguygene wrote:I can donate an EU and a US server, they will be up and listed on the wiki in a few hours.
Thanks gene, but I have it covered for now. I added two of dukevin's Rx servers, but seeing as CT gets a bye and we don't know if Wild West will even show, they might not get used at all. Next month I'll try to get these servers again so we can test them. If they are good, I'll do my best to ensure we have them indefinitely.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Oh, that's good to hear. Thanks for saving me the effort. I forget which Ladle, but I donated one of dukevin's servers last minute and it worked well. I do know he keeps the same specs on all his hosting servers, so they most likely will do very well.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
Jrotc2012
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Jrotc2012 »

wat bout predictions?
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Jrotc2012 wrote:wat bout predictions?
No one made a prediction thread I believe.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Prediction: mYm wins..
Zimblunk
Average Program

Post by Zimblunk »

Raw data for the Ladle participation graph attached.
Attachments
LadleParticipationByMonth-Ladle61.xls
(37.5 KiB) Downloaded 106 times
Slickster
Round Winner

Post by Slickster »

Erm Phoenix server is the worst server i've ever experienced. I have 250 ping and can't see anything.
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

The match-ups Revolver vs °°ps and Revolver/°°ps vs Ww/Phoenix have been switched to dlh's US, CT's USA was unplayable.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Be sure to voice your opinion on servers as +/-1 when possible. This makes it easier to collect feedback for server tracking. Thanks.