Ladle 60 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Zenith
Average Program

Re: Ladle 60 Predictions

Post by Zenith »

Flow wrote:Zenith, I guess we're so pro we lose octa finals and get into quarters?
Dunno, you caught meh. I get this for being an amateur predictionist. :mrgreen:
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Ritsuka wrote:When I said 'we' I was referring to mYm.
Yes :) It is okay now :P

Did not check Challenge Board that often to see what teams there were ;)
Signature? wtf...
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Octa Finals.

Crazy Tronners vs. Speedhax (2-1): This should be a good fight. Speeders put out two good teams this ladle. However, Speedhax seems to be the weaker of the two teams consisting of some of Speeders "casuals" and some of their recent applicants. Crazy Tronners on the other hand has put everything into one ladle team. I think CT will ultimately come out on top of this one, but Speedhax can most certainly win a match.

Wild West vs. Elite Reborn (2-0): An interesting matchup between two clans that are newer to the ladle. I think Wild West has this one based upon their strong sumo division. They also have a few active fort players joining them.

Redemption vs. Team Unknown (2-1): Although unlikely from what I see other players posting I think Redemption can come out on top in this one. Unknown hasn't been quite as active as they might have hoped coming into this and Redemption has been active and practicing. Even though Unknown has chemistry and has been a solid team for many ladles, Redemption has a whole array of different players who have a great amount of ladle experience and because of this and their recent activity I think they will take it.

Quarter Finals.

Speeders vs. Crazy Tronners (2-1): This is one of those matchups that could go either way. Because of their recent success in ladles I think that Speeders will have the upperhand.

OOps vs. roadRunnerZ (2-1): OOps team has been searching for a victory for awhile now and from what I have seen/heard it seems that they will have 6 players showing up. On the other hand I have heard that some of RoadRunnerz players will not be able to make it.

Wild West vs. Pure Luck (2-0): After the recent events going on within Pure Luck I don't think they will have enough players.

Redemption vs. Rogue Tronners (1-2): As much as I hate to go against my own clan I feel that Rogue Tronners has been performing very well in the past few ladles. Although it should be very interesting to see what happens without the help of Monkey.D.Luffy at defense. Overall I think their experience will be the deciding factor. Losing Monkey at defense will hurt them dearly though.

Semi Finals.

Speeders vs. OOps (2-0): I think Speeders might have a wee bit too much experience and skill for OOps to handle.

Wild West vs. Rogue Tronners (0-2): Yay! Ww is seeded.

Finals.

Speeders vs. Rogue Tronners (2-1): Should be a great final to watch. Speeders and Rogue Tronners were both great in the last ladle. However I think it will go Speeders because of _~R~_lacking at defense. I'm going to be curious to see if they will pull Over back like they did in Ladle 59. If they do they will lose a lot of firepower up front and it still won't make up for Monkey.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

Crazy Tronners v SpeedHax 2-0
Elite Reborn v WildWest 2-1
Redemption v Team Unknown 2-1
Quarter Finals
Speeders v Crazy Tronners 0-2
Oops v Roadrunnerz 2-1
Pure Luck v Elitereborn 2-0
Redemption v Rogue Tronners 2-1

Semi Finals
Crazy Tronners v Oops 2-0
Pure Luck v Redemption 2-0

Finals
Crazy Tronners v Pure Luck 2-0
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners vs. SpeedhAx
SP2 is a really solid team for a 2nd team, but so is CT, and it's their main team looking out for some revenge for last ladle's disappointing show.

Crazy Tronners (2) - SpeedhAx (0)

Elite Reborn vs. Wild West
I don't know the names of at least 3 Elite Reborn's, so I'm going to give the advantage to Wild West here.

Elite Reborn (0) - Wild West (2)

Redemption vs. Team Unknown
Rd has a nice lineup for their first(?) ladle, but I do believe uNk with an added dreadlord will be able to handle them fine, however US server could cause some issues.

Redemption (0) - Team Unknown (2)

Quarter Finals

Speeders vs. Crazy Tronners
This could very well be the best match in the entire ladle, top one fourth of the bracket was pretty stacked. Still going to take CT based on wanting to prove themselves after last ladle. If CT gets behind, they're going to get extremely impatient.

Speeders (1) - Crazy Tronners (2)

OOps vs. RoadRunnerZ
A real shame that this has to be a match for a seed in my honest opinion, but I guess that's what randomizer and less teams does.

OOps (0) - RoadRunnerZ (2)

Pure Luck vs. Wild West
Non-full team compared to a full team... Depending on if pLx gets subs they could probably take advantage of an inexperienced WW team... Wow, is this really the ladle for bad seeding?

Pure Luck (0) - Wild West (2)

Team Unknown vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
R will be lacking both me and Luffy, but they have two newbies to replace them. How will this one turn out? I think the newbs will have enough to progress R further.

Team Unknown (1) - _~Rogue Tronners~_ (2)

Semi Finals

Crazy Tronners vs. RoadRunnerZ
Congrats on a seed Rz, your players are getting better, but you still need to work better as a collective team.

Crazy Tronners (2) - RoadRunnerZ (0)

Wild West vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
Wild West shouldn't have a seed this early. Too inexperienced and still a lot of work to do; the newbs will be able to slide by this go around...

Wild West (0) - _~Rogue Tronners~_ (2)

Finals

Crazy Tronners vs. _~Rogue Tronners~_
Will the newbs be able to do it? They brought them this far, can they succeed? Maybe, but they will be intense matches for sure. I trust in my team, but in the spirit of competition I think CT will have the better team, the better individual defense and attack but a lacking sweep. Sweep won't play a huge factor, but if R shows patience they can easily outlast a way too aggressive CT team.

Crazy Tronners (2) - _~Rogue Tronners~_ (1)

I miss not being able to copy paste Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats all the time. :<
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Gaz
Round Winner

Post by Gaz »

Overrated - but a lacking sweep. Sweep won't play a huge factor, but if R shows patience they can easily outlast a way too aggressive CT team.

Alright because of that comment.. i might have to prove you wrong :)
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Thanks for (almost all) the matches apple

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners(2) - SpeedhAx(0): SP should put up a good fight here, but CT will win in the end.

Elite Reborn(0) - Wild West(2) : I have a feeling this team will be a lot of new mYm and should be able to handle this easily

Redemption(2) - Team Unknown(1): It depends on who plays for Rd and uNk. From what I know, I'll go with Rd.

Quarter Finals

Speeders(2) - Crazy Tronners(1): If Cronix picked CT to lose a ladle, I trust they don't have their strongest team.

OOps(0) - RoadRunnerZ(2): gz on the seed.

Pure Luck(0) - Wild West(2): pL added gari but they still probably won't have enough.

Redemption(1) - Rogue Tronners(2): No luffy and no over is a strong blow to R, but I believe Titan and DGM will fill in nicely, which will lead to good matches. Once again the turning point lies on just who plays for Rd.

Semi Finals

Speeders(2) - RoadRunnerZ(0): gz SP

Wild West(0) - Rogue Tronners(2): These almost have to be the most uninteresting semi finals of all time. Wild West may put a fight, but R should be able to stay focused and win easy.

Finals

Speeders(2) - Rogue Tronners(0): With over+luffy, R might have a chance, but they couldn't do it last ladle with them, so I don't think they can do it this ladle without them.

gz SP
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

ElmosWorld wrote: Speeders(2) - Rogue Tronners(0): With over+luffy, R might have a chance, but they couldn't do it last ladle with them, so I don't think they can do it this ladle without them.
I wasn't there for the finals and we had Tobe + Matoso at center.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

Overrated wrote:
ElmosWorld wrote: Speeders(2) - Rogue Tronners(0): With over+luffy, R might have a chance, but they couldn't do it last ladle with them, so I don't think they can do it this ladle without them.
I wasn't there for the finals and we had Tobe + Matoso at center.
And luffy was an attacker ^^
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Hmmm I missed last ladle, how would I know that?

SP didn't have FoFo, nubi, or psy last ladle either though.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

Yeah but sp might not have me so.....
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

heh. Iono that SP.Na team was pretty darn good. Insa, mkay, teen, syre, mr, Eckz...psh, that should be their regular team every time they play in the US
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

thanks for not mentioning me poke ):

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Jrotc2012
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Jrotc2012 »

Overrated wrote:Octa Finals
OOps vs. RoadRunnerZ
A real shame that this has to be a match for a seed in my honest opinion, but I guess that's what randomizer and less teams does. :<

lol fu over ;) we worked our asses off and had a close win so get out ;)
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Good job cronix and over on being very close :D
Unk lost to rd, but other than that excellent :P
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean