Ladle 60 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

J Dawg
Round Winner

Ladle 60 Predictions

Post by J Dawg »

Octa Finals.

Crazy Tronners vs. Speedhax (2-1): hax will give ct a run with vien and mr but ct will plow them.

Wild West vs. Elite Reborn (2-0): I can truly say Ww is a very respectable clan with personality and with their modesty.. with tons of skill. Two new teams to ladle but i give it to Ww.

Redemption vs. Team Unknown (1-2): Elmo thinks too hard about if he/she can dong slap slash at centre.. ends up that slash teaches him/her a lesson and takes the gold.

Quarter Finals.

Speeders vs. Crazy Tronners (1-2): Owned really cracks down on acid and shoot up in the corner.. gives them the edge in this fight.

OOps vs. roadRunnerZ (0-2): why isnt swiss on sp?

Wild West vs. Pure Luck (1-2): Damn Pure luck Has stacked players but vov is allergic to mac and cheese.

Team Unknown vs. Rogue Tronners (1-2): this is tough... I have to give the win to R based on the fact that uNk has been quit the past few ladles.

Semi Finals.

Crazy Tronners vs. RoadRunnerZ (2-0): RZ is good but not enough to compete with the manipulative voodoo.

Pure Luck vs. Rogue Tronners (1-2): Red made a scribble on vov and his light cycle went haywire!

Finals.

Crazy Tronners vs. Rogue tronners (2-1): COuld go either way but i gotta give it to ct.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle 60 Predictions

Post by Cody »

Congrats roadrunners for getting you're first ladle seed.....LOL
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Since when does slash and not potter center for unk? And who says Im center?
Last edited by ElmosWorld on Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Soul
Match Winner

Post by Soul »

Octa Finals.

Crazy Tronners vs. Speedhax (2-1): Should be a good warmup for ct, although speedhax will grab a match.

Wild West vs. Elite Reborn (2-1): eR is new to low rubber, and Ww's experience in sumo will push them over the edge.

Redemption vs. Team Unknown (2-1): Should be a good fight, but Rd comes out on top!

Quarter Finals.

Speeders vs. Crazy Tronners (2-1): One of the best matches of the ladle. I think speeders momentum from last ladle will push them ahead.

OOps vs. roadRunnerZ (0-2): "why isnt swiss on sp?"

Wild West vs. Pure Luck (0-2): After getting half of their members stolen, I think vov will go on a rage and kill them all.

Redemption vs. Rogue Tronners (2-1): Could go either way depending on who shows up to each team. Bias to rd

Semi Finals.

Speeders vs. roadRunnerz (2-0): Good run rz, but it ends here

Pure Luck vs. Redemption (0-2): Vov runs out of rage

Finals.

Redemption vs. Speeders (2-1) YAy rd
Last edited by Soul on Fri Aug 03, 2012 7:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

Plot twist: mym wins.
liz
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by liz »

Mkay1 wrote:Plot twist: mym wins.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Mkay1 wrote:Plot twist: mym wins.
the lol!

There does seem to be plenty of byes to sneak a team in at the last minute...
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

Round ¹½: Holidays vs. Internet: I predict I won't have internets on holidays and won't show up. Might go either way though, close matchup.

Apart from that I predict a R vs SP final with if mYm showing up maybe having a chance vs. R.
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

We won't be competing this ladle. Our plans were to play with pl but zat won't allow it.
~Loki
Average Program

Post by ~Loki »

Come on Rits not the time or place. -.- and talk to slick. But seriously let's not be a troll your better than that.
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Predictions:

Octa Finals

Speeders vs. ~bye5~

Clearly server advantage. [2:0]

Crazy Tronners vs. SpeedhAx

SpeedhAx has become a quite established secondary team. But unfortunately CT has to win this ^_^ [2:1]

Soooooooooo maaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnyyyyyyyyyyy byes.... o.o

Elite Reborn vs. WildWest

Even tho Rits said that Ww is not going to play? I do not know if thats correct. But I am certain that they will win against Elite Reborn when they show up. [0:2]

Redemption vs. Team Unknown

O... the Unknowns have added a rather known player to their lineup with dreadlord. They will take this easily. [0:2]

Quarter Finals

Speeders vs. Crazy Tronners

This is going to a hard fight for both sides and being biased REALLY much is making me think that CT will win. Woned is there for a reason :P Either way... the winner of this match is most certainly going to the finals. [1:2]

OOps vs. RoadRunnerZ

Congratz on second round ashi :) But rZ is going to roll over you :P [0:2]

Pure Luck vs. Wild West

vov could prolly take them all alone... but Fort is about 6 players and not about 1. [0:2]

Team Unknown vs. Rogue Tronners

This will be an exciting match to watch. Rogue without a defense by the looks of it and Team Unknown with the addition of dreadlord. [1:2]

Semi Finals

Crazy Tronners vs. RoadRunnerZ

We will let the Gazelle out. [2:0]

WildWest vs. Rogue Tronners

Now Rogue has some time to get a feeling for their finals server against a rather not as hard opponent as Team Unknown. [0:2]

Championship

Crazy Tronners vs. Rogue Tronners

I really do believe that we could take it, but now the time has come to think a little bit more realistic. Rogue lacks their stable defense. Thats their biggest weakness. But CT lacks some amazing players too. This is going to be one of the longer finals, because noone really wants to make a mistake. In the end Rogue's patience will be rewarded with the win of Ladle 60. [1:2]

GL HF :)

May my predicitions be wrong... as always :P
Signature? wtf...
Ratchet
Match Winner

Post by Ratchet »

Cronix; he has been disallowed from competing on pLx's behalf, and requested to play as a substitute for Wild West since. WW will be participating.
"Dream as if you'll live forever,
Live as if you'll die today." -James Dean
Zenith
Average Program

Post by Zenith »

I'm bored.

Octa Finals

Crazy Tronners(2) - SpeedhAx(0): CT is better than the second SP team.

Elite Reborn(0) - Wild West(2) : I don't see Ww in fortress, but pretty predictable.

Redemption(0) - Team Unknown(2): RD's line up has a clearly detectible line between experienced players and the newer forter's. We'll see how this battery manages to communicate, but I guess this lies on the backs of Elmo & Kult(?) Unk wins here.

Quarter Finals

Speeders(2) - Crazy Tronners(1): CT drops the ball. SP is in rage mode.

OOps(0) - RoadRunnerZ(2): RoadRunnerZ is improving. OOps might steal a match or so, but I doubt it.

Pure Luck(1) - Wild West(2): Fipp & Rits is in the line up, they will probably be a pretty reliable source of points. The 5 man squad of PL being carried by vov gets a match though.

Team Unknown(0) - Rogue Tronners(2): Unk - Too many LoL'ers? =D. Close matches, but Rogue has this.

Semi Finals

Speeders(2) - RoadRunnerZ(0): Speeders is just too good.

Wild West(0) - Rogue Tronners(2): I just realized how easy R's road to the finals is.

Finals

Speeders(1) - Rogue Tronners(2) Could go either way, it time for a change though. :cat:
Last edited by Zenith on Sat Aug 04, 2012 6:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Flow
Average Program

Post by Flow »

Zenith, I guess we're so pro we lose octa finals and get into quarters?
Ritsuka
Round Winner

Post by Ritsuka »

When I said 'we' I was referring to mYm.