Apology

Anything About Anything...
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Apology

Post by Titanoboa »

Sorry to everyone I've hurt by dragging down the atmosphere on these forums.

I'm just realizing that I'm a lousy sinner and that Jesus is the answer - it has to be.
Last edited by Titanoboa on Mon May 21, 2012 7:56 am, edited 9 times in total.
Titanoboa

Re: Apology

Post by Titanoboa »

Apology's mainly for phyto and sine, but also to anyone else who feels like i've contributed to a bad atmosphere by dragging down others.
Last edited by Titanoboa on Mon May 21, 2012 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.
nux
Round Winner

Post by nux »

This thread is quite a drag, gonna apologise for that too?
There's a difference between knowing your shit, and knowing you're shit. Grammar does matter.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Nice to see your apology, brother. Let's just say for the sake of argument that neither sine nor Phytotron are Christians. You still need to apologize for having mistreated them and not having lived up to the example you should in these online relationships. By definition, when Phyto or Sine are standing up for what is right, they are on what we would perceive as "the Lord's side". So, in that way, when you are fighting on the wrong side, you are just plain wrong and it grieves the Holy Spirit. Many times in this life I have found myself in opposition with fellow believers and on the side of unbelievers that were on the side of Good and Right where Christians were just plain dumb and wrong. Jesus Christ of Nazareth did the same thing in his day.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

where's your apology for what you did to pru? ):

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Yes, I'm really sorry AI, now that you reminded me it struck me like an arrow.

Sorry gene. I'm over-reading things. I'm just coming to conclusions and I've never tried to look at things from God's view before.

Now that I've calmed down I understand why I'm so eager to say "God says this" and "God says that". Man, sorry guys for seeming like a religious nut. I'm not more christian now than before. I just haven't realized that I made it impossible for God to improve me as a person (humility etc) because i tried to go my own way. SORRY. I want to improve.

Sorry nux, but I had to do this. It's been put off for too long, I think the community has felt it. Some people are probably going "finally"... "let's hope it works this time"...

Sorry sine and phyto. Compguy is actually saving my ass here

Everyone, I'm so sorry :'( I've hurt so many without realizing. Like the PRU stuff. I tried to forget instead of apologizing.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

I'm doing the classic "think natural stuff are supernatural" and I look like a fool. I've been like that for 2 years... I hope it's okay this once though, I'll try to be more sensible.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Hopefully AI was joking, you don't need to apologize for these old things (at least as far as I'm concerned...I guess I wasn't much better either towards you and most other people who left the clan afterwards), but it's nice you still do it.
AI-team
Shutout Match Winner

Post by AI-team »

Titanoboa wrote:Yes, I'm really sorry AI, now that you reminded me it struck me like an arrow.
Word wrote:Hopefully AI was joking, you don't need to apologize for these old things (at least as far as I'm concerned...I guess I wasn't much better either towards you and most other people who left the clan afterwards), but it's nice you still do it.
I was indeed joking >_< :ghost:

"95% of people believe in every quote you post on the internet" ~ Abraham Lincoln

TaZ
Round Winner

Post by TaZ »

I think you owe me an apology as well.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

...so is everyone in this topic gonna ignore the fact that Titan's completely lost it? dude, you're crazy, like.. you've gone insane.

ps: way to copy my apology troll thread.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Kijutsu wrote:...so is everyone in this topic gonna ignore the fact that Titan's completely lost it? dude, you're crazy, like.. you've gone insane..
At least I lost it for real this time. My world is turning upside down and I'm starting to get some answers. It's much nicer to lose it for real than just almost losing it.

Yeah Taz I'm sorry.

Any others? Remind me.

Potter. Sorry for all the stuff I did to you.

Maybe I'll think of more later.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

You need to apologize to the 167 people who have read this thread, including yourself.
Jonathan
A Brave Victim

Post by Jonathan »

I wonder about those answers. Phytotron and sinewav are both atheists. They don't normally attack people directly either, but rather their beliefs and actions. God among them. That is God the delusional mental construct, not God the omnipotent ruler of the universe; it's pretty hard to attack something you don't believe exists.

So, was that really an answer, when it's all exactly wrong? You don't owe me an apology, but I hope you'll realize where you're really heading. I'll kindly remind you that you can be a good person regardless of religion, at least where religion doesn't prevent it. You can also still be inspired by Jesus's teachings. And you won't have to explain a God that creatives this vast, magnificent universe, but somehow only cares about one planet and in particular the humans living on it.

In fact, He wants you to kill homosexuals who aren't even a dust speck at the grand scale of things. Or only wanted in the past for some unexplainable reason — if that's how you choose to interpret things — but changed His omniscient mind, in the process not changing the impression left on many Christians to show off His power and grace. It's almost like those other mutually exclusive religions, where adherents also feel, know they've found the truth, but the reasons to reject them are obvious. Does not compute.
ˌɑrməˈɡɛˌtrɑn
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Titanoboa wrote:I'm suspecting sine is a mature christian :o
Yes, in the same same way a butterfly is a mature caterpillar (complete metamorphosis).

I'm not exactly sure what to make of your recent religious experience. You seem to be on the verge of psychosis. I'll be keeping an eye on you.