Post by Cronix »

-*inS*- wrote:No Lynch
²
Signature? wtf...
Mecca
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 6 - (Day 3)

Post by Mecca »

Mecca's educated guess on role assignments (maybe Oddeuro isn't as trustworthy as you all may think o.o):

Odd worms:
Elmo
Word

Even worms:
vov
bloods

Programs:
Potter - Firewall
Deso
Cronix - Kill Program
Mecca
Magic
Acid
Ins - Virus Scanner
Eckz

Word is looking very suspicious. Easy to catch up, hmm?
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Please wait with your suspicions till the scanner gets a worm and an innocent guy who can tell you about the scanner's knowledge. And yeah, I'm still sure about that - better letting the scanner, kill program and firewall alive than accidentally killing them. More confusing for the worms and more time for us. I'm not going to defend myself because I can't. Everyone could tell you about the PMs he got and that he was told to have already been scanned, but why believe him as long as he can't tell you who is a worm? We'll have to wait for that.
Last edited by Word on Fri May 18, 2012 3:51 pm, edited 2 times in total.
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

The worms take out each other, how convenient :)
I also think Mecca is a bit suspicious... voting for killing the host at first; and now the previous host got taken out :D
Just kidding, I have no clue... good conspiracy though, isn't it? ^^
I'm also going for no lynch again.
Eckz
Core Dumper

Post by Eckz »

no lynch!
no lynch!
no lynch!
no lynch!
no lynch!
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Word wrote:Please wait with your suspicions till the scanner gets a worm and an innocent guy who can tell you about the scanner's knowledge.
Why? Trying to buy yourself time?

Sorry, Word, the time store is out of stock.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

vov wrote:I also think Mecca is a bit suspicious... voting for killing the host at first; and now the previous host got taken out :D
Seems legit.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Currently have 6 votes for no one and one vote for Word.

Missing votes from ppotter, Deso and Magic.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

How is my argumentation wrong? Maybe someone PMd me and said that he knows I'm innocent. Can I use that to prove my innoncence? I know I can't because then someone else could claim he's the scanner and doesn't know about that.
And if I say who pmed me I'd probably kill someone.
Or all this is a lie and I didn't get a PM and just made that one up to save my ass. But even then there's no reason to believe that I'm (or anyone else is) a worm (or not) as long as nobody says he is sure about my role.
I can't even know if the player who PMd me is a worm or not, regardless of the PM (so the worms pretend to be scanner and innocent guy to find out more victims by letting them confirm their roles). That means I still don't trust anyone until these players have found a worm.

(and by the way, before I edited my post it said "you're an idiot, Mecca" and posts like this just affirm this. Why can't you reach these conclusions for yourself? All you and I can be sure about are our respective roles - nobody dared yet to name a worm - without saying that it was just a suspicion - so killing anyone before that is stupid, short-sighted, and possibly counterproductive if we kill the wrong guy. Would save me a lot of time if you'd begin to use your brain.)
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Word wrote:How is my argumentation wrong? Maybe someone PMd me and said that he knows I'm innocent. Can I use that to prove my innoncence? I know I can't because then someone else could claim he's the scanner and doesn't know about that.
And if I say who pmed me I'd probably kill someone.
Or all this is a lie and I didn't get a PM and just made that one up to save my ass. But even then there's no reason to believe that I'm (or anyone else is) a worm (or not) as long as nobody says he is sure about my role.
I can't even know if the player who PMd me is a worm or not, regardless of the PM (so the worms pretend to be scanner and innocent guy to find out more victims by letting them confirm their roles). That means I still don't trust anyone until these players have found a worm.

(and by the way, before I edited my post it said "you're an idiot, Mecca" and posts like this just affirm this. Why can't you reach these conclusions for yourself? All you and I can be sure about are our respective roles - nobody dared yet to name a worm - without saying that it was just a suspicion - so killing anyone before that is stupid, short-sighted, and possibly counterproductive if we kill the wrong guy. Would save me a lot of time if you'd begin to use your brain.)
Try as you might to flip the switch. I know what you're up to; and soon, everyone else will, once we lynch you, Word.
Magic
Core Dumper

Post by Magic »

im voting noonetonightdepending on what happens tommorow ill have my suspicions solidified
ppotter
Match Winner

Post by ppotter »

Play it safe; no lynch.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Overrated wrote:Currently have 6 votes for no one and one vote for Word.

Deso is dead :o
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Overrated wrote:Currently have 6 votes for no one and one vote for Word.

need my vote too?