The Werewolf Game 6 - Uninfected's Win!

Anything About Anything...
Overrated
Match Winner

The Werewolf Game 6 - Uninfected's Win!

Post by Overrated »

Rules:

The rules are pretty simple. If you have any questions, please ask.

There are a total of 12 players (4 worms + 8 programs)

The worms are separated into 2 teams (even and odd). The odd team will choose a program to kill on the odd numbered nights, while the even team will choose a program to kill on the even numbered nights (Note: Both odd worms know who each other are, but they do not know who the even worms are. The same applies for the even worms)

Throughout the day phase, players will post in this thread, discussing who they will kill off. They do so by stating a player's name in bold. If they decide to change their vote, they must go back to their previous post and retract their vote (example: "I think Lucifer (retracted) is a worm!")

The player with the most votes at the end of each day phase will be killed off. If there's a tie, there will be a short runoff-vote.
Among the 8 programs, 3 of them have special powers:
- Firewall: During each night phase, he can save one player (note: He can only save himself once)
- Virus Scanner: During each night phase, he can ask the MCP (me) to reveal a specific player's side (infected/uninfected).
- Kill Program: He can kill one person, that is it. It must be done during a night phase, and can only be executed once during the entire game.

The 2 worm teams and special programs submit their actions to me via PM and only during the night phases

The game is over when either all of the worms are dead (meaning that the uninfected programs win), or if the number of worms left = the number of uninfected programs (meaning the worms win)

If you are killed off, you are allowed to make one final farewell post in the thread. Do not spam the thread and do not send me any more "action" PM's because that will only confuse me since you're supposed to be out of the game.

No cheating (figure out what this means on your own).
No taking screenshots of your role PM's and/or photoshopping fake role PM's
Have fun!

Post to sign up, I'll send out PMs when we get 12.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Players signed up:

-*inS*-(night 5, normal program)
bloods - Virus Scanner
Cronix - Kill Program
Deso (night 1, normal program)
Eckz (night 4, odd worm)
ElmosWorld (night 2, odd worm)
ItzAcid - normal program
Magic - normal program
Mecca (day 5, even worm)
ppotter (day 6, even worm)
vov - normal program
Word (night 3, firewall)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Notes: I figure it's about time to do another one of these. I'm thinking of adding more twists to this, however, in future ones with different types of programs that do different things (example, a "Troll" program is a miscellaneous program and wants to be terminated, but only during the day phase where he/she causes the most havoc)

Another thing, I'll bring this up to vote for the people who sign up* when they do since it seemed to be a partial issue last game. Do you want the Virus Scanner to reveal the role of the player they choose to investigate, or would you like them only to reveal whether they are sided with "the programs" or "the worms?"

*This means vote when you sign up, so we can get the game rolling faster. I'm only counting people who vote/voice opinion on the matter towards this aspect.
Last edited by Overrated on Fri May 25, 2012 10:34 pm, edited 22 times in total.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
ppotter
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 6 - Sign Ups!

Post by ppotter »

o/
-*inS*-
Round Winner

Post by -*inS*- »

hopefully i don't die right away this time :D
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

/me Your message contains 3 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 21.
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

i can haz play?

Virus scanner should reveal role not infected/not infected.
Last edited by ElmosWorld on Sun May 13, 2012 1:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

i'd like to try this too ;)
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

I am not a good talker... but I would like to try too :D This will be funny w/ me being dumb ^^
Signature? wtf...
Eckz
Core Dumper

Post by Eckz »

/me doesn't want roles revealed.
Last edited by Eckz on Sun May 13, 2012 4:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
Magic
Core Dumper

Post by Magic »

I wud.like have play
This is a message sponsered by magic
I would not like the role revealed
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

aw keeping it exactly the same? I want to see someone change this up a little to make it more interesting.

That being said, I still want to join!
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Desolate wrote:aw keeping it exactly the same? I want to see someone change this up a little to make it more interesting.

That being said, I still want to join!
Overrated wrote: Notes: I figure it's about time to do another one of these. I'm thinking of adding more twists to this, however, in future ones with different types of programs that do different things (example, a "Troll" program is a miscellaneous program and wants to be terminated, but only during the day phase where he/she causes the most havoc)
In future ones when I get time to think up of stuff, I might do them more often so as we have more fun with them. :]

Also, we currently have one vote for no roles revealed to scanner, and one vote for roles to be revealed. Come on and vote/edit your posts so we have a clearer view on this.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Magic wrote: I would not like the role revealed
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

I'll play, let's get whhhhald!
ItzAcid
Match Winner

Post by ItzAcid »

Yess!!!!!!!! Sign me up.

/me prepares to dominate (again)
Won Tourneys/Competitions: WWG4 (Hmm, need more braggage like Durka)

Oo oO
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

I sort of want to play, but will just watch instead I think. I couldn't follow the logic people were using on the last one at all. I also might not have enough time to post more than once a day, which I don't think would be often enough. Alas, maybe next time.