Ladle 57

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 57

Post by ElmosWorld »

Weed should also explain why he edited a team he wasn't team c.aptain of.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

ElmosWorld wrote:Weed should also explain why he edited a team he wasn't team c.aptain of.
You mean why weed edited a team that technically we@forums was a captain of?
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Aliased bullshit, I say exclude them from the ladle.

What even does it matter if weed edited anything? Not like they have a real team leader, "we@aagid" lol ok.
TeamBaylife

Post by TeamBaylife »

hm? I didn't make that edit, so why should it affect me? (Maybe the people in charge of the wiki should revert it or something, easy enough to see that I didn't do it..)

Maybe i should go edit all the other teams so they can be "disqualified". No rules have been broken by us, so stop crying and see you tomorrow.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

TeamBaylife wrote:hm? I didn't make that edit, so why should it affect me? (Maybe the people in charge of the wiki should revert it or something, easy enough to see that I didn't do it..)

Maybe i should go edit all the other teams so they can be "disqualified". No rules have been broken by us, so stop crying and see you tomorrow.
There is no one "in charge" of the wiki regarding Ladle. However, your confrontational attitude does nothing to help the situation. The correct response here should be something like "Hi, I represent TeamBaylife. I did not edit my team and I hope the person responsible is taken to justice. I'll revert my team back to the proper state. It should read: TeamBatlife (as example) "captn(gid), player1, player2, etc.." I'm sorry for the misunderstanding. My team and I are looking forward to playing tomorrow. Good luck everyone."

If you wanted to go edit all teams to "disqualify" everyone, you'd quickly find that you would be the one disqualified. So rather than causing trouble and making threats, you should recognize that yes, rules HAVE been broken and you should be doing your best to help clear the air for your team. A lot of work goes into making this event run smoothly every month. It's serious biz, and trouble-making will not be tolerated.

I suggest the following. One, "We@aagid" reverts his team back to a state in compliance with the rules so they can play. Two, Weed is suspended from this Ladle for editing a team without permission.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

sinewav wrote:I suggest the following. One, "We@aagid" reverts his team back to a state in compliance with the rules so they can play. Two, Weed is suspended from this Ladle for editing a team without permission.
I can agree with that.
vov
Match Winner

Post by vov »

If you just want to find out who We@aagid maybe is, search the history for who added the team... isn't that hard...

Seriously, what's up with your fear of smurf/aliased teams? :P
sinewav wrote:If someone from Baylife wants to post here and explain themselves, I'd love to hear it. Otherwise I would suggest The Avengers simply meet Revolver in the next round and well all back the decision to exclude Baylife from the Ladle.
Kijutsu wrote:Aliased bullshit, I say exclude them from the ladle.
What even does it matter if weed edited anything? Not like they have a real team leader, "we@aagid" lol ok.
^ those made me laugh :D

(by a side note, i probably could guess who they are by simply looking at the teams list, learn to use logic :P)
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

Team could be anyone.... Look at when they registered. Not like it's legit. Made 3 hours ago.
TeamBaylife

Post by TeamBaylife »

sinewav wrote:I suggest the following. One, "We@aagid" reverts his team back to a state in compliance with the rules so they can play.
Done.

Hopefully everyone can move on now and concentrate on their own team for tomorrow. Gl hf.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

TeamBaylife wrote:
sinewav wrote:Hopefully everyone can move on now and concentrate on their own team for tomorrow. Gl hf.
Agreed. There's still the matter though of how to handle weed. Maybe trying to get a player ban going the day before the ladle isn't such a great idea; probably would be best to deal with it after the ladle.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

vov wrote:Seriously, what's up with your fear of smurf/aliased teams? :P
It's not fear at all. Aliased teams play all the time. But we still have simple rules to keep things honest and fair. Not following them is plainly disrespectful to the rest of the community. No one cares is you want to be clever by playing under another name,* just don't screw with the Challenge Board.

So, this is how justice plays out in a community with no central authority. In the absence of an apology, it's up to everyone playing to decide if Weed should be allowed on the grid. If I'm not mistaken, Team Leaders should have the option to shun him with "/deop weed 16" or something like that. Those who make that decision should be respected.

Thank you Baylife for taking care of the minor formality of changing your team back. I'm sorry you were inconvenienced. Good luck tomorrow and have fun everyone.

*Not actually clever.
wap
Round Winner

Post by wap »

Kijutsu wrote:Aliased bullshit, I say exclude them from the ladle.

this post made me lol

GL HF everyone tomorrow!
TeamBaylife

Post by TeamBaylife »

The unk server doesn't have updated authorities, could someone with admin/mod op me to team leader please?
Concord
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Concord »

good matches
I wish I knew who's hand to shake…
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

Congratulations Team Baylife. By the way, the uNk server was not that good and the authorities were not updated.