The Werewolf Game 5 - Worms win!

Anything About Anything...
freako
Core Dumper

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 4

Post by freako »

freako wrote:Vote on the way, for Titan!
Woohoo, I feel so good now
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Re: The Werewolf Game 5 - Day 6

Post by ElmosWorld »

During the night it was determined Word, the virus scanner, needed to be terminated. It is now day 6.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Think this game will be Over soon
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

Can you give us a reason bloods?
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Along with the other 3 worms over wasnt willing to vote off Deso even though word had made it clear he was the scanner. Also I know I'm not a worm :D plus word said freako wasn't either. So it's either luck or over and over has seemed more suspicious to me. I have no way to prove it though so I could be worng :o. A wrong vote today means we lose though :cry:
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

I think I am going to go with retracted on this until someone gives me a reason to change my vote
Last edited by LucK on Mon Apr 09, 2012 2:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Well now that I thought about it more killing no one today makes the most sense. When a worm kills someone tonight we will have a better chance of guessing who it is corectly but if you all don't decide to do that then here is who I think it is possibility wise.

Freako-0% word vouched for him which is good enough for me.

Me-0% you will have to trust me on this one :wink:

Luck-10% the fact he voted for me makes it even less likely he is not a worm considering he didnt jump on the bandwagon to get an easy kill on over. Also when word was saying to kill Deso luck at first said to kill Titan. Titan would have to be his partner and I don't see him doing that

over-90% he questioned word like the rest of the worms plus he has seemed very suspicious throughout. And by process of elimination I think it's probably him too.

Though despite this I think the best move is to kill no one to make our chances better
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

bloods wrote:Along with the other 3 worms over wasnt willing to vote off Deso even though word had made it clear he was the scanner.
I was reluctant to vote off Deso, but I did anyway? Either way, I should have been reluctant, just as you should have been. I was rather certain Word was the scanner, but I was trying to avoid a situation we're in now (4 alive 1 clear instead of 3 alive 1 clear). I was trying to not be targeted by the worms so I could be alive. Since we knew that Word had outed that he found the firewall, there's no reason for any worm to risk counterclaiming it. That's why I voted Deso, I knew Word was the scanner. He played it and practically claimed it from day one, but I wanted to avoid a situation like today. So again, you're saying I wasn't willing to vote Deso was for what exactly? To try and help us uninfected get in better situations?
bloods wrote:Well now that I thought about it more killing no one today makes the most sense. When a worm kills someone tonight we will have a better chance of guessing who it is corectly but if you all don't decide to do that then here is who I think it is possibility wise.
Yes, letting our only clear get killed because it'll get us "better odds" (I explain this later on) sounds like a great plan. You're only adding suspicion from that comment. We currently have one clear and I'm not going to be trusting anyone except for the person that I know is a normal program. Thanks for the offer on a no kill, but that's not a good decision right now.
bloods wrote: Me-0% you will have to trust me on this one :wink:
As said before, the only person we can trust is freako...
bloods wrote: Luck-10% the fact he voted for me makes it even less likely he is not a worm considering he didnt jump on the bandwagon to get an easy kill on over. Also when word was saying to kill Deso luck at first said to kill Titan. Titan would have to be his partner and I don't see him doing that
Few things on this:

1) If he votes me for absolutely no reason like you just claimed to have done, then wouldn't that add suspicion to himself? That makes no sense. If he votes me then you think he's a worm, but because he didn't he isn't? What? So if he is the worm, he broke your logic there.

2) Throwing his partner under the bus? Random suspicion vote? He pretty much knew just like the rest of us that Deso would end up getting killed. Why wouldn't it be hard to do throw a random vote on him early so it makes him look cleaner later on in the game? What makes you think you don't "see him doing that?"

3) I don't think luck is a worm, because, if you pay attention to him and INW you can tell they played very similar throughout the game, and my suspicions on luck are the same as they were on INW. I just don't think luck is a worm right now.
bloods wrote: over-90% he questioned word like the rest of the worms plus he has seemed very suspicious throughout. And by process of elimination I think it's probably him too.
Pretty sure I was trying to make it so we wouldn't be in a situation like this. (4 alive, one clear, instead of 3 alive 1 clear) Forgive me if I'm wrong on that, but to group me in with "the worms" without being more clear on how I kept questioning Word when all I was doing was trying to clarify on what I'm trying to explain is completely preposterous. It seems like you're trying to find a way to push on me. Word was the obvious scanner...

Anyway, process of elimination makes me think that bloods has to be it. His reasons do not add up and he's pushing on seemingly nothing (unless he can clarify it a little more so it makes sense). Not only that but he seems to be suggesting a no kill in order for better odds. What better odds? We have one clear now so it's a 1 in 3 chance from the clear's perspective. If we take it tomorrow, we lose the clear's opinion and now the whole mess is even worse. The fact you'd consider this is suspicious on it's own.

Overall:

Freako is the clear. That leaves it 50/50 between luck and bloods. And the reason I thought INW was a worm is the same reason why I doubt luck is one. They're playing awfully similar and I can't see luck being a worm after playing a very similar game to INW. I'm not sold on luck not being a worm, but I'm feeling rather confident that he isn't.

And I'd like to say this again. We cannot no kill today. All it does is add for more work to come to a consensual clear between three unclears. The only person that can help is the worm.

I want to discuss more about this before I make a vote.

Also, freako, why did you vote for me yesterday?
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Today vs tomorrow we are looking at 33% chance of guessing the worm correctly if you exclude freak who is innocent. So why not take another day to mull it over and wait to see if the worm gives himself away? Though as of right now I'm curious to see who freakO suspects since he is the only confirmed innocent out of us all
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

bloods wrote:Today vs tomorrow we are looking at 33% chance of guessing the worm correctly if you exclude freak who is innocent. So why not take another day to mull it over and wait to see if the worm gives himself away? Though as of right now I'm curious to see who freakO suspects since he is the only confirmed innocent out of us all
Why would you let our only clear die!? That makes no sense. We have only one person we KNOW as an uninfected program, and we should let him be leading us. The fact you want to LET him die for no reason is only HELPING the last worm.

If we kill no one today, freako dies and what do we have. Three unclears trying to come to a consensus on one person. That helps no one. By killing someone today, we put ourselves in a better situation because freako can decide for himself, and we have a clear's matter of opinion, not an unclear's. We know freako is uninfected. How is letting the only uninfected we know for sure (as a group) helping the rest of us uninfected? It's not, plain and simple. The fact you want to kill no one is only adding on to you being a worm in my eyes.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

bloods
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by bloods »

Once again like I said I want to see who freako suspects before making any decisions :roll: . But now I am starting to see the upside of actually killing someone today Vs. Waiting til tomorrow. But as of right now I still think over is the worm
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

snip
Last edited by Z-Man on Sun Apr 08, 2012 10:36 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: The dead do not influence the game.
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

retracted let's see how this plays out.
Last edited by LucK on Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:50 am, edited 1 time in total.
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

LucK wrote: over let's see how this plays out.
You criticize bloods for him voting without reason, and now you're going to do the same thing? Explain please?

Not only that, but "playing it out" is you accepting the fact that we're going to lose if you are a normal program as I suspect you are right now. But the fact you'd even say that seems to me that you're automatically taking yourself out of the question of being killed today. You're not clear, and you're still a possibility of being killed.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

freako
Core Dumper

Post by freako »

Luck

Hope it's a lucky guess.
Crazy Tron Addict since : October 2002 <--- Beat that :)