Settings.custom.cfg file loading help.

Post here if you need help setting up your server, etc.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Settings.custom.cfg file loading help.

Post by Z-Man »

Checked my master logs and no server from the IP you posted under ever was acknowledged; that means that pings from the outside don't get through. You probably need to allow incoming connections on your port in your personal firewall setup, too, or you made a mistake in the forwarding setup. Can you post a screenshot of that just to be sure?
marktoe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by marktoe »

A screen shot of what part of it? And I just realized that no specific port was chosen(4534), it just said any. That might help me
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

I don't know how your port forwarding setup system looks like, so I don't know what would be relevant. The one where it shows ports and IPs they're forwarded to.
marktoe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by marktoe »

I just noticed something, the server says closing socket bound to *.*.*.*:4534. could that be the time it cuts off connection?
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Usually, that's the time the server restarts the network system, a normal thing after it talked to the masters. It should reopen the port a couple of lines down.
marktoe
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by marktoe »

It said bound socket to 4534 under it, I'm guessing thats it. Other than that I didn't notice when the talk_to_master was set back to 0.