herpididerpderp

Anything About Anything...
Spook
Round Winner

herpididerpderp

Post by Spook »

sinewav wrote:
J Dawg wrote:Open Team Vs. Dark Syndicate (0-2): uhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....
To all the Open Team non-believers: Open Team beat Dark Syndicate to advance in Ladle 36. They beat PRU to advance last month. This is far from an easy victory for DS.

Well sine Ladle 36 i wasent apart of DS thats why open team won, second open team beat pru good job we also beat them but not with a full team either, but whatever floats your boat more power to you
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Re: L50 Predictions

Post by Kijutsu »

Spook wrote:
sinewav wrote:
J Dawg wrote:Open Team Vs. Dark Syndicate (0-2): uhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmm....
To all the Open Team non-believers: Open Team beat Dark Syndicate to advance in Ladle 36. They beat PRU to advance last month. This is far from an easy victory for DS.

Well sine Ladle 36 i wasent apart of DS thats why open team won
Way to insult the rest of your clan members, you weren't even carrying your members last ladle tbh so don't discredit them so much. I have to agree with sine, open team has a good chance against DS.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

just love how little girls love to open there mouth, learn to keep it shut sometimes liz espically when my post didnt have shit to do with you or your gay clan, first off i wasent insulting my clan me joining DS really helped them out, and while im on the topic why do u care all you do is bring hate towards DS and talk shit about DS every since you got kicked. pretty much this is all between me n sine he wants to insult us then i will insult him back, learn to keep your nose out of shit that doesnt concern you
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

Baka wa shinanakya naoranai.
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Spook wrote:...every since you got kicked...
I can't resist to point out that she didn't get kicked. She left with me, Novo, and G5. :P
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

you wasent even apart of DS, and now i get banned from pickup because you guys want to talk shit but when ppl talk shit back you ******* kids cant handle it LOL you guys crack me up, thats alright your guys life lives around pickup maybe here sooner or later pickup will die because everyone will notice pickup is run by little ass bitches who will get no where in life
Cody
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Cody »

I lol'd again.

Your message contains 14 characters. The minimum number of characters you need to enter is 21.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Um, this topic is about predictions and I predict open team will win against DS. Why are you getting so mad?
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

LOL you got banned because I'm so sick and tired of your bullsh*t. You insult the entire clan because you have a personal issue with her/sine. Go to hell Spook, you're the one who is immature here. You don't insult people and get nothing in return. You are always starting arguments with other people then playing the victim afterwards. You can't even differentiate between who banned you and who didn't even though it says. I find myself banning you at least once a month and you still can't take the hint.

Oh and P.S.

Saying another team has a chance to beat your clan isn't an insult. Get over yourself.

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

mya thats all you do is ban ppl, what a life get a hobbie like a boyfriend oh thats you cant your a lezbo make sense now, 2nd of all liz you did just a lil more then talk about predictions. and its someone from the MYM clan more then a personal problem with more then one of there members there all lil bitch ass kids who kiss there mommy and daddys ass the oldest one liz thinks shes a kid
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Spooook. Man, you've got me all wrong. I didn't mean to insult DS. I think you are a great player and probably the best on your team. What I meant to say was, people wrongly disrespect Open Team when they shouldn't (that's why I mentioned the win against PRU too). The truth is, it's Ashitaka I can't stand, not you or DS, haha! But I think it's wrong for people to automatically assume OT = ~bye~.

Vogue & Spook: you guys bring out the worst in each other, relax! mYm is not "gay ass" and DS is a much tougher team with Spook playing.

I sincerely wish the best for DS, Spook, and all the teams in Lade -- except Ashitaka, who drives me crazy.
epsy
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: herpididerpderp

Post by epsy »

Turns out I'm a girl.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

epsy wrote:Turns out I'm a girl.
LOL!

Actually I'm leaving you to elope with Liz. He made me realise how much I love her. Sorry.

Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

wat
Boxed
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Last edited by Word on Fri Sep 30, 2011 9:03 pm, edited 2 times in total.