I'm back, and I'm sorry

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Nelhybel
Round Winner

I'm back, and I'm sorry

Post by Nelhybel »

I'm back, and I'm sorry.

Life got complicated in January and I decided I needed some time away from the game to mature.

During my time off, I realized what a jerk I was to so many of you on so many occasions - I lied a lot, would pick fights incessantly (often times to cover up my lying), and was just a subtly aggressive trouble maker. For that, I'm sorry. For the many times I would annoy many of you and your clans, and act foolishly self-righteous, I am sorry.

I am going to send out a number of apologies to individuals that I remember I incited a great deal of trouble with, but there's an apology for a particular incident that I feel I owe to the community at large. That being when I claimed the wiki must have been hacked, when information appeared that I had added my name to a list (I can't remember the event name, but it was something to the effect of the best fortress players - which I certainly was, and am, not). I aggressively lied to many of you, including people with whom I had a relatively close relationship. For my lying, the rude things I said, and the ignorant way I acted, I am very sorry.

So, to whomever I had previously had a bad relationship with due to my actions, I hope we may start off on a clean slate.

And of course, I'm happy to be back to the game I love!

-- Nelhybel

PS: I had played on occasion a few months ago under the name Old Ben Kenobi because, well, I was too damn addicted to this game to actually quit entirely.
Feel free to contact me here or on the grid if you would like assistance or support in beginning a relationship with Jesus Christ.
---
uNa| United Noobs of Armagetron Forums
-=}ID< Immortal Dynasty Forums
_~`Ww_ Wild West Forums
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Re: I'm back, and I'm sorry

Post by Clutch »

Hey Nel :D

/me is BoxeD

Your clans still goin strong btw
Boxed
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Right on man. I don't remember you lying to me so you must have done a good job. Keep it up, I don't want to know if you did, haha. Also, it's Ok to pick fights. I mean, it's better not to, but don't beat yourself up over it.
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

Nelhybel wrote: PS: I had played on occasion a few months ago under the name Old Ben Kenobi because, well, I was too damn addicted to this game to actually quit entirely.

:lol: :lol: :lol:
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
oddeuro
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by oddeuro »

Wb Nel! Good to see you back on the grids. You were Old Ben Kenobi though? I thought that was just b3n changing names / being clever. ;x
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Nelhybel wrote:I would like to apologize to TX for my outburst on them earlier today and yesterday.
I guess you already said this one