Ladle 45

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Ladle 45

Post by sinewav »

Server administrators, please check to ensure you have the correct authorities for this Ladle. INW noticed the wiki was not updated correctly and has since done so.
Eckz wrote:I'm not sure if there is any protocol as far as fixing up the page for an upcoming ladle, but I took it upon myself to do it.
Yes, there is a protocol. Last month I made a checklist of all the things one should to when preparing the wiki for a new Ladle to help avoid small problems like this. It's under "Preparation" on the Operations page. Check it out, remember it, use it, direct people to it.
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

Can anyone shrink the bracket down? It looks strange with an entire blank column.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

good idea woned. wish i knew how :(

a quick clarification question: In the rules it says we are allowed to remove as many players as we'd like once the challenge board has been set, but if we re-add one or more of those players (who were on our roster at the time the challenge board was made), do those re-added players count as part of our limited 2 players to add (as long as they aren't on any other team's roster)?

Sorry, that's quite a run-on sentence :D
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
DDMJ
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by DDMJ »

Thought this was kinda interesting:

Of the (roughly) 100 players playing in Ladle 45 today, 6 of them also played in the original Ladle, Ladle 1 (myself, eggcozy, Sasha, Speed, garisimo, and of course, 2020).
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

PokeMaster wrote:a quick clarification question:
Taking a player off then putting him back on amounts to "no change." It's acceptable, but a bad practice. If someone thinks they can't make it, just leave them on. If they want to possibly play for another team, leave them off and pick them up as a sub in the first round.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Thanks for playing on my team everyone. Sorry if I shuffled people out without notice but I did what I had to do to try and win.
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Thought we did good against the champs, even taking the lead for a while. Good team, good calls, just not enough this time.
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

gz TX, I think you are the strongest team we've played so far
pLxDari - Challenge us!
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

Good Ladle, good playing by all.
Titanoboa

Post by Titanoboa »

Great matches, good fun against both c, team.unk.team and Tx!

Also, a great way to finish the time in _~R~_! CTF tourney and ladle were great, and I love you guys.

:D
apparition
Match Winner

Post by apparition »

Gz server... Jk! Wd Tx!
INW

Post by INW »

Just wondering how my server held? I know I played in it and it felt good. How did TX and the euros feel in it?
dariv
Round Winner

Post by dariv »

Just gonna put it out there, can we please have final servers with more than 32 man capacity? I missed all the games AGAIN.

I raised the point multiple times in the discussion thread after ladle 43 and apparently no attention was paid.
pLxDari - Challenge us!
garisimo
Average Program

Post by garisimo »

Gratz to the champs it was an honor to play against you.
It was superfun having my team (and TAZ giving reports on how they were doing) on TeamSpeak. I probly played the worst out of everyone today....but it was fun all in all.!!!!

Again hats off to all the people who V O L U N T E E R E D their times....You shall never go unoticed!!!!