Questions ? (Has nothing to do with tron xD sowwie)

Anything About Anything...
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Re: Questions ? (Has nothing to do with tron xD sowwie)

Post by Tank Program »

*cough*
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:**** you man. your shit is wakck YHWH has a plan thats all you need to know. piece of shit
Why don't you start acting according to his plan then?
One thing's for sure; what you're doing on these forums has never been and will never be a part of his plan.

For starters, you can read matthew chapter 5 and on.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Titanoboa wrote:
FFIIXXIITT wrote:**** you man. your shit is wakck YHWH has a plan thats all you need to know. piece of shit
Why don't you start acting according to his plan then?
One thing's for sure; what you're doing on these forums has never been and will never be a part of his plan.

For starters, you can read matthew chapter 5 and on.
QFT

I have to wonder, are you claiming to be a Christian? If so, your actions are reminding me of this famous Oscar Wilde quote.
Oscar Wilde wrote:I would become a Christian, except for how Christians behave!
Please take a moment to reflect on that.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

my apologies but I am not a "christian" I simply believe that there is a god and that all things are according to his design. Christians, the great majority of them, are sellouts and the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Funny really; to think that Satan worshipers might at times be hypocritical. I am a friend of Lucifer because I know that gods plan includes that evil mother @#%$@#. If Lucifer was not to be changed by this wonderful experience that is this existence, than i'm not sure that he would have a place in it. Either way it is hard to do the works of god anymore, the "end/beginning" is near and as we approach an opportunity to lose our souls to the machine, I fear that not a many of us will follow the light away from this awful place. I try to stay alined to the light but times are tough and though I'm sure I am not the only friend of a suicidal kid it throws me off. Seeing a mental image of my friend hunched over a 12 gauge shot gun with brains all over his room is just plain and simply unnerving. Shit is whack and so I try to stay cool with myself and god.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

Last edited by Word on Wed Apr 27, 2011 2:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

:/

I feel sorry about your past man.
As for staying cool with god without knowing him, that sounds like blind faith. I hate blind faith.
I recommend you to get to know Jesus. Ask him to forgive you for everything that's clouding your consciousness.
Thank him for everything he's done for you and be eager to take part in his victory.

And once you start to realize who he truly is, you can start working on your relationship with him.
Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

WOW! Love how the clear flamebait from Phytotron was ignored...
http://i52.tinypic.com/11ipyet.png
Thursday July 22nd 2010: Airman's team beat Lizmatic's team in fortress.
DDMJ wrote:Good idea...but what if the arma player is Luke-jr :?
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:my apologies but I am not a "christian" I simply believe that there is a god and that all things are according to his design. Christians, the great majority of them, are sellouts and the pinnacle of hypocrisy. Funny really; to think that Satan worshipers might at times be hypocritical. I am a friend of Lucifer because I know that gods plan includes that evil mother @#%$@#. If Lucifer was not to be changed by this wonderful experience that is this existence, than i'm not sure that he would have a place in it. Either way it is hard to do the works of god anymore, the "end/beginning" is near and as we approach an opportunity to lose our souls to the machine, I fear that not a many of us will follow the light away from this awful place. I try to stay alined to the light but times are tough and though I'm sure I am not the only friend of a suicidal kid it throws me off. Seeing a mental image of my friend hunched over a 12 gauge shot gun with brains all over his room is just plain and simply unnerving. Shit is whack and so I try to stay cool with myself and god.
Well, as to your assessment of "Christians", I couldn't agree more! Hence the reason I quoted the Oscar Wilde quote. I will say this. You seem rather peeved with The Power That Be, aka Illuminati, etc. Funny thing is, they are, for the most part, Luciferians (worshipers of Lucifer). Perhaps you can see that maybe being part of that team is not the right choice. Read about the Georgia Guidestones. Look at the first inscription.
Georgia Guidestones wrote:Maintain humanity under 500,000,000 in perpetual balance with nature.
. The Bible looks to wipe out 2/3 of the world population, and says
Mathew 24:22 NLT wrote:In fact, unless that time of calamity is shortened, not a single person will survive. But it will be shortened for the sake of God's chosen ones.
I, as a believer in Jesus Christ of Nazareth, would say that God's plan is merciful, but Lucifer's is not.

Edit: Back on topic. As a Christian, I would say that purpose for us in this life is to come into a relationship with the Creator of the Universe, and as an outgrowth of said relationship, to love, honor, help, and edify as many people as you can, while doing your part to better mankind as a whole. Sounds lofty, but here is an example of the second part of my statement. A woman has as 3 children by the time she is 19 years old. She spends her life not only doing the best she can for her kids. She also discovers a deep love for children, and spends much of her life as a foster parent, and volunteering to help children. That is a life that leaves a ton of positive effect on many people! Such people help show the best face of mankind, and shine as examples we can all learn from.
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
chrisd
Round Winner

Post by chrisd »

MusicMeg21 wrote:Yes... I guess that can be true... However, we end up losing all of the 'wisdom and knowledge' once we're dead ? I think ?
One can speculate about what happens after death if one likes that. An interesting thing to note is that if there is something we can take with us, it would be our wisdom. We can see that our body, our house or our money all stay behind when people die.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lord Pein wrote:WOW! Love how the clear flamebait from Phytotron was ignored...
What are you talking about?
MusicMeg21
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by MusicMeg21 »

I seem to have lost complete control over this topic xDDD ... not that I started out with any... :P
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Don't worry about it, Meg. It is an interesting topic; but a complete answer requires an essay. Generating a lot of good discussion is an art, just keep at it!
LucK
Shutout Match Winner

Post by LucK »

To me the meaning of life is to just be happy. Nothing else matters.
nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Lucifer wrote:As for the meaning of life, you may as well ask what's the meaning of an ingrown toe nail. There is no meaning. There never was any meaning, and there won't *be* any meaning to YOUR LIFE unless you do something to make it meaningful.

So no point in asking, just do it.
Hi, I know the topic's sort of gone off on a tangent, but I'd still like to put my two cents in so I'm going to bring it back to the original :-) I would agree with Lucifer that there is no default meaning to life; that only you can and will dictate its path and meaning by making choices that define you both as an individual and as a part of society. That is the basic definition of existentialism. However, I would disagree that living a meaningful life is a matter of "just doing it." I think it's a little more complicated than that, and involves a lot of willpower and awareness on our part, because it's a constant struggle against getting wrapped up in our own whirlpools and seeing only what immediately affects us. Unfortunately, one of the downsides of being human is that we're hardwired with a natural sense of self-centeredness, and breaking free from that takes deliberate doing. The question of the meaning of our lives is also the question of what we choose to worship in life, whether it be religion, money, intellect, power, beauty, etc., and for that reason I think searching and asking is not a bad thing in general.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2008/sep/20/fiction
Above is a link to a commencement speech made by the late David Foster Wallace at Kenyon College. It's the adapted version, not the original - I found the adapted version more to the point, but I'm sure you can also find the original on the net - anyway, it's a thoughtful piece of writing that I think is very much worth your time because he details what I just said at a more in-depth level and a hundred times more elegantly :-) I hope it helps.
Mecca
Match Winner

Post by Mecca »

Steps to make your life meaningful:
1. Exist
2. Make your existence known to another being (preferably human)
3. ???
4. PROFIT!

If anyone is aware of your existence, you have effected them in one way or another. Congrats, your life now has meaning!