Ladle 44 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

Overrated
Match Winner

Re: Ladle 44 Predictions

Post by Overrated »

Meh, why not, nothing else to do.

Opening Round

Tronners Unlimited (2) vs Open Team (1) ~ Tu plays soft and almost loses the 3rd match until Elmo goes crazy and offers nudes to whoever gets the last kill. Turns out, she gets the last kill.
Speeders(2) vs Dark Syndicate (1) ~ DS surprises SP in the first match, but SP's more experienced and skilled cast shines to steal it away from them.

Sweet Sixteen

Rogue Tronners (2) vs Tronners Unlimited (1) * ~ Sylla is so mad at Tu for almost losing to OT that he doesn't realize Tu won the first match against R. R takes advantage of Sylla's anger and destroys Tu the next two matches.
Still Alive (2) vs PLZ RES US! (1) * ~ Surprise team SA destroys PRU in the first match, before losing a close one the next time. Last match, SA wins on a hug.
Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats (1) vs Speeders (2) ~ SP rides the momentum from beating DS, winning easily against TX the first match. TX comes around in the next one and wins by 30. SP wins the next one handily.
CTz (2) vs LOL! (0) ~ LOL!
uNk.team (1) vs Team.uNk (2) ~ Must see match. Both uNk's get confused who is on what team and eventually tk one another. The last match is won because potter tked Wildcat and his dead tail killed Mazuffer. Yay tks!
uNa (0) vs `'¢.The Collective (2) ~ uNa just doesn't match up with them.
Deja Vu (1) vs Immortal Dynasty (2) * ~ Surprise team Deja Vu shocks ID with two close matches, barely losing the first, winning the second, and then getting blown out in the third.
Legends of Tron (0) vs CTw (2) ~ CTw wins easily.

Elite Eight

Rogue Tronners (2) vs Still Alive (0) ~ SA can't keep up from last matches win, but do put up a tough fight. R's experience lets them coast by them.
Speeders (1) vs CTz (2) ~ SP is still riding momentum and wins the first match. CTz then tightens up, and wins the next two by a combined 10 points.
Team.uNk (2) vs '¢.The Collective (1) ~ Team.uNk still has some confusion and lets ¢ get the best of them the first match. They then realize that this isn't for fun anymore and coast by the next two matches.
CTw (2) vs Immortal Dynasty (1) ~ CTw is so rusty from quick matches that ID comes in and surprises them. CTw, however, comes back quickly and wins two consecutively.

Final Four
Rogue Tronners (0) vs CTz (2) ~ R without Titan and Olive shows here as they lose two close matches to CTz.
Team.uNk (2) vs CTw (1) CTw wins the first one, surprising Team.uNk. MB then says "pizza's here" and is then distracted to the point where they can't do anything more. Team.uNk wins the next two easily.

Championship
CTz (2) vs Team.uNk (1) ~ Team.uNk loses the first, but then wins the 2nd in two close matches. Team.uNk then seems like they're going to win, it's 3v1, 98-98. They grind for a nph, and actually do a 2ph. Team.uNk loses because they holed. CTz wins.

Any * indicates a possible surprise win (in my eyes) by the loser indicated. Good luck all.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

i like the ending good predecitions 8)
dreadlord
Match Winner

Post by dreadlord »

Hm, the problem is: Mb is not playing for CTw. So if he gets his pizza CTw won't really care. ^^
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

PRU vs SA:

PRU vs R

PRU vs CTz

we'll advance to the finals...

the finals will end fast
Last edited by Word on Sun Apr 03, 2011 8:57 am, edited 2 times in total.
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

word is just like liz. whatever he predicts, the opposite will happen ^_^
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Opening Round

TU (2) vs Open Team (0) - Stop centering them over ;)
Speeders(2) vs DS (0) - Even tho some DS member are improving quiet good, they aint stand a chance against a full SP team

Sweet Sixteen

R (2) vs TU (0) - First match will be close, but in the other one TU gets smashed by R's experience
Still Alive (1) vs PRU (2) - SA will win one match, but the Hungarians on the PRU side pull of the win in the end.
TX (2) vs Speeders (1) - I think the server will give the match to TX.
CTz (2) vs LOL! (0) - zzzZZZzzz :D
uNk.team (1) vs Team.uNk (2) - Potter!!! Yey :P But watchout, 0ma pwns ;)
uNa (0) vs `¢ (2) - c rox uNa away :P
Deja Vu (1) vs Immortal Dynasty (2) - The def master is not gonna let ID in their zone, but they win in the end ;)
Legends of Tron (0) vs CTw (2) - What legends?

Elite Eight

Rogue Tronners (2) vs PRU (0) - Sorry PRU.
TX (1) vs CTz (2) - TX has the server on their side, but ZaP will let THE beast out and it will be easy in the next matches :D
Team.uNk (2) vs '¢.The Collective (1) - This will be some close matches, because the US server thinks that C gets some advantages, but in the end Potter wins it
CTw (2) vs Immortal Dynasty (0) - They might win a match on an US server, but this is on a European ;)

Final Four

Rogue Tronners (0) vs CTz (2) - No Titan and no Olive, but R is still good... CTz is better ;)
Team.uNk (0) vs CTw (2) - CTw will be warmed up and uNk used all their power to win against their other team and C ... so they cannot stand a chance against CTw

Championship

CTz vs CTw - Sol's dream came true :)
Signature? wtf...
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

PokeMaster wrote:word is just like liz. whatever he predicts, the opposite will happen ^_^
:lol:
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho
matchbox53
Round Winner

Post by matchbox53 »

Slov wrote:
PokeMaster wrote:word is just like liz. whatever he predicts, the opposite will happen ^_^
:lol:
lol \0/
Overrated
Match Winner

Post by Overrated »

Nowai. I swear I saw him on there. Damn, my prediction is messed up now. :(

Edit: Oops, no wonder. I flipped the CT teams around by accident. /me is a noob.
BRAWL dead. RIP.

Fort is like a box of knives, you never know when you're going to be cut.
matchbox53
Round Winner

Post by matchbox53 »

well i am happy that my prediction was right gj sa and tought luck pru probably you will win it next time :)
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

i've sent money and weapons to israel.
matchbox53
Round Winner

Post by matchbox53 »

Word wrote:i've sent money and weapons to israel.
LOL!
Magic
Core Dumper

Post by Magic »

Tu vs open team
2-0

Ds vs sp
0-2

R vs Tu
2-1 (r makes good comeback to win second match)

Pru vs sa
1-2

Tx vs sp
2-0

Ctz vs lol
2-0

Unk.team vs team.unk
0-2

Una vs the collective
0-2

Déjà vu vs id
0-2

Lot vs ctw
0-2

R vs sa
2-1

Tx vs ctz
2-0

Team.unk vs the collective
2-0

ID vs ctw
0-2

R vs tx
0-2

Team.unk vs ctw
2-0

Tx vs team.unk
2-0
Spook
Round Winner

Post by Spook »

Magic winz ftw!!!
Magic
Core Dumper

Post by Magic »

Oh looky there I got all of them right what's my prize?