My Satirical Perspective

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Re: My Satirical Perspective

Post by Kijutsu »

Friendly request, can this topic be closed? It would have been if it was about any other clan, or Phytotron. Let's end the drama with a lock and forget it ever existed.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Aw, poor baby can dish it out but can't take it.
apparition
Match Winner

Post by apparition »

Dudesss, I'm sure regiT didn't mean this to be so freakin serious. Sounded funny to me... But you obviously see why regiT wrote this and reacted in a way that effectively demonstrated his point.

regiT and I play with many of you on a daily basis and it would be pretty awesome if we all had fun with you instead of dealing with the attitude. I'm sorry you think we have bad manners, but we like to have fun when we play.

Now that we're finished with all this unpleasantness I'm sure we can all become better sumo neighbors. Lock this, but don't forget it and let's enjoy each others company when playing!
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

If y'all are going to agree to quit the drama, then why should the thread be locked? That's only done when one or more people involved don't agree to quit the drama.

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Post by sinewav »

I didn't realize this was aimed at The Collective. I'm not familiar with their creed. I also didn't find any of the post particularly amusing except for #5:
regiT wrote:Should you lose a second time you are required to immediately RQ ... you may rejoin the server under a different alias.
This is actually something I do in FLTron. They have this ranking system and it's in your face the whole time you play. It totally gets to you for some reason. So when I lose a match or two I freak out and quit because I don't want my rank to go down too low.

I'm so embarrassed.
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

We don't do anything wrong, apparently we don't chat enough ingame and that bothers 2 people so we deserve an entire topic dedicated to us. :roll: I didn't expect this to be locked, only other clans and people get special treatment.

I can speak for at least Eckz and myself when I say we want nothing to do with you, apparition. If you talk behind our backs with your "collective is gay" bs and now this shitty topic by your friend, don't expect us to have a friendly conversation with you ingame. I'm still wondering how you have the audacity to tell us how we should interact with others in the community, if we don't like certain people and wish to ignore them then that's our choice.
it would be pretty awesome if we all had fun with you instead of dealing with the attitude
Oh yeah, being silent is having an attitude, gotcha. Maybe you wouldn't suck so much if you shut your mouth for once with your constant lag excuses and simply played.
FroZen
Average Program

Post by FroZen »

It's fine to play more and talk less. Heck, I myself played for months without talking.
The only thing that's kind of odd is that players in this "c" clan all tend to act the same way, even when it's totally out of character. That's about the only thing I'd agree with regiT about.
Anyways, a bit of self-deprecating humor never hurt.
chah
Core Dumper

Post by chah »

mother cat doesn't care what little kitties think.
Don't hate the player, hate the entire clan.
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Experiencing behavior from this clan- they all have their own attitudes. No two of them act the same...
They aren't bad people.

Toodles!
Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

This thread delivers.
http://i52.tinypic.com/11ipyet.png
Thursday July 22nd 2010: Airman's team beat Lizmatic's team in fortress.
DDMJ wrote:Good idea...but what if the arma player is Luke-jr :?
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

vogue wrote:I didn't expect this to be locked, only other clans and people get special treatment.
FroZen wrote:Anyways, a bit of self-deprecating humor never hurt.
Sooo, what's the problem, again?

- Iron Maiden
Hoax
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Hoax »

Didn't even clock that it was a piss take of the collective :(
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

Lucifer wrote:
vogue wrote:I didn't expect this to be locked, only other clans and people get special treatment.
FroZen wrote:Anyways, a bit of self-deprecating humor never hurt.
Sooo, what's the problem, again?
Oh, so can I make a topic parodying Phyto or whatever his name this week is? (there was self mocking in this sentence, A+ if you got it)

No I think not, so don't even act like some people/groups don't get special treatment.
syllabear
Shutout Match Winner

Post by syllabear »

Hoax wrote:Didn't even clock that it was a piss take of the collective :(
Who cares about this topic >.<
The Halley's comet of Armagetron.
ps I'm not tokoyami
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

vogue wrote: Oh, so can I make a topic parodying Phyto or whatever his name this week is? (there was self mocking in this sentence, A+ if you got it)
No, for you it would be obvious flamebait. You and Phyto have a long-standing feud, and the thread would clearly and quickly degenerate into another flamefest.

This thread, on the other hand, is the first this clan has even appeared on these forums.

I'm not pretending nobody gets special treatment. You're just not in a position to demand "good" treatment after having been banned multiple times for acting badly. If you want to martyr yourself, go ahead, but last I heard, you were still one misstep away from getting yet another ban for acting like a jerk based entirely on previous behavior.

There was nothing wrong with this thread at the moment you asked for it to be locked, so you had every reason to expect it not to be locked. Your feelings were hurt? Ummm, sure. Move on, there's nothing to be concerned about here. It only becomes drama when you CHOOSE to take it personally. It's a choice you made.

- Iron Maiden