My Satirical Perspective

General Stuff about Armagetron, That doesn't belong anywhere else...
regiT
On Lightcycle Grid

My Satirical Perspective

Post by regiT »

Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to let you all know I am starting a new clan called `'P. The Perspective.

Below are the standards that clan members will be expected to maintain:

1. Your world outlook must be solely based on Armagetron Advanced. If you do not live to smash keyboard buttons in correlation with the cries of frustration coming from your competitors then this clan is not for you.

2. In order to apply your total number of sumo matches won must be equivalent to or greater than the 31st Wedderburn-Etherington number which is roughly 3,323,236,238.

3. Your 1337 status as a Tronner must meet the "poop in his mouth" regulation. For example:
Teammate: "GJ duder you got a lot of pts that round."
You: "Thanks mang, I totally pooped in that guys mouth ftw."

4. You are only allowed to associate yourself with other clan members, meaning utterances made to 'outside' Tronners will be specifically restricted to the follow statements:
* "lol." (please no ! marks as they create a sense of excitement or personality)
* "lucky"
* "noob"
* "shit"
* "piss"
* "boobies" (should you feel horny)

5. If you happen to lose a sumo match, heaven forbid, you are allowed one more attempt at winning. Should you lose a second time you are required to immediately RQ with the aforementioned, "piss," and then proceed to stomp around angrily for 5 minutes. After a rousing stomp you may rejoin the server under a different alias.

6. Should you stumble upon anything even precariously perched on the precipice of fun you are to ignore it and focus on the clans primary goal, which is of course winning and complete Tron dominance.

Adhere to these principles and you'll be fine!
apparition
Match Winner

Re: My Satirical Perspective

Post by apparition »

SCHMOOPSISE!
devicat
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by devicat »

Man, this criteria sounds awfully close to what we expect of our members in `'c. The Collective.

I accuse you of fraud!
ItzAcid
Match Winner

Post by ItzAcid »

I read this and loled at the resemblance to the collective ;)

You know, except for the whole "poop in the mouth" part. That part just made me feel nauseous.
Won Tourneys/Competitions: WWG4 (Hmm, need more braggage like Durka)

Oo oO
Kijutsu
Match Winner

Post by Kijutsu »

This had the potential to be funny.

It wasn't.
regiT
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by regiT »

Yeah Vogue,

Satires are usually more cynical than funny anyway.

It wasn't really posted for your entertainment in the first place. I was just trying to help `'c. loosen up a little and be more personable with the rest of the Tron community.

We all know `'c. is comprised of good players, but now people are looking to see who they are outside of their skills and abilities.
Eckz
Core Dumper

Post by Eckz »

Tiger,

Why do you find the need to poke at a clan that wants nothing to do with you? Less sleep at night and looking for a solution by bashing us? Please control your jealousy. Just because we don't want to talk to you doesn't mean we don't have conversations with other players.

I apologize if you feel left out, but you and appa are so bad mannered that it's a little funny that you want so much attention from a clan that just wants to "play more, talk less." Simple creed usually followed by better players, so skill up and maybe you'll understand.

Honestly though, if you wanted to join so bad you could've just asked for the site. We're really flattered that you went through the trouble of typing all that out though.

cu otg
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

I'd like to add that I was completely silent in ID Sumo earlier and you started cussing me out for that reason, let me tell you one thing regiT: if I want to play silent then I'll play silent. You do not decide how I behave, or how anyone else behaves. If you want to chat, I suggest you hit up a chatroom.

And that's enough attention I'll be giving this, which is already far too much.

I posted this under the wrong name. :(

xoxo, vogue
regiT
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by regiT »

I can see there is no point in this anymore. My intention was not to create hostility.

Eckz, please don't flatter yourself. I am far cry from jealous and never even considered the idea of joining a clan, none the less `'c. This post was not for personal attention. It was meant to lighten the mood through the use of simple sarcasm.

But you are right, we should all follow the 'better player creed' of "play more, talk less." That way we can all turn into lifeless droids that are so enthralled with light cycles that we don't have the time to establish a sense of community.

Vogue, I apologize. I was wrong to have said what I did earlier in the server, I was just frustrated, please forgive me.
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

Eckz wrote:I apologize if you feel left out, but you and appa are so bad mannered that it's a little funny that you want so much attention from a clan that just wants to "play more, talk less."
Oh please don't even talk about manneers and look at some of the players you've got in your own clan.
chah
Core Dumper

Post by chah »

Gonzap wrote:
Eckz wrote:I apologize if you feel left out, but you and appa are so bad mannered that it's a little funny that you want so much attention from a clan that just wants to "play more, talk less."
Oh please don't even talk about manneers and look at some of the players you've got in your own clan.
you're one to be talking about manners LOL! :roll:

we're all hypocrites.
Don't hate the player, hate the entire clan.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

regiT: Don't forget to add "Whenever anybody criticizes you, first accuse them of being jealous and not thinking they're good enough to join your clan, and then degenerate into attacking their own behavior, because other people's bad behavior always justifies the bad behavior of the clan".

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lucifer wrote:"Whenever anybody criticizes you, first accuse them of being jealous...."
That retort and underlying/resulting mentality seems to apply to most everything these days.
Lucifer
Project Developer

Post by Lucifer »

Phytotron wrote:
Lucifer wrote:"Whenever anybody criticizes you, first accuse them of being jealous...."
That retort and underlying/resulting mentality seems to apply to most everything these days.
You're just being jealous...

Be the devil's own, Lucifer's my name.
- Iron Maiden
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Nah, I got diamonds and Bentleys and lots of women who pour Cristal all over themselves at my whim.