Ladle 44 Predictions

A place for threads related to tournaments and the like, and things related too.

Moderator: Light

ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Ladle 44 Predictions

Post by ElmosWorld »

Opening Round:
Tronners Unlimited(2) vs. Open Team(0) - Tu will roll through the open team looking ahead to R.

Sweet Sixteen:
Rogue Tronners(2) vs. Tronners Unlmited(1) - No Titanoboa and Olive will give Tu a shot, but they will still fall short.

Still Alive(0) vs. PLZ RES US!(2) - Haven't really heard of many of the sa guys so I will go with pRu on this one.

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats(2) vs. Dark Syndicate(0) - Tx will have no trouble with DS.

CTz(2) vs. Won't make it beyond the first round! LOL!(0) - Without a full team, CT will have no trouble.

uNk.Team(0) vs. Team.uNk(2) - Poor uNk.

uNa(0) vs. `'¢.The Collective(2) - uNa has no chance.

Deja Vu(0) vs. Immortal Dynasty(2) - teen should have stuck with Ironside.

Legends of Tron(0) vs. CTw(2) - who?

Elite Eight:
Rogue Tronners(2) vs. PLZ RES US!(0) - If Tu can beat pRu and R and can beat Tu, R can beat pRu.

Twi¦×¦ted ¦×¦ats(1) vs. CTz(2) - CT will be looking for an all CT final.

Team.uNk(2) vs. `'¢.The Collective(0) - uNk.Team beat the Collective last ladle and Team.uNk will beat them this ladle.

Immortal Dynasty(0) vs. CTw(2) - There is a real possibility of an all CT final.

Final Four:
Rogue Tronners(1) vs. CTz(2) - R beat the other CT last ladle but R does not have Titanoboa or Olive this ladle, so CTz will win.

Team.uNk(1) vs. CTw(2) - CTw will make sure they get an all CT final.

Championship:
CTz(0) vs. CTw(2) - CTw has beat them before and will do it again
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Re: Ladle 44 Predictions

Post by owned »

I always love your predictions elmo.

I swear it's not because you always say we will win
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

+1, elmo for president
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

owned wrote:I always love your predictions elmo.

I swear it's not because you always say we will win
Really? Cuz im pretty sure i always pick unk to win.
owned
Shutout Match Winner

Post by owned »

I guess I mean usually.
Cronix
Match Winner

Post by Cronix »

Elmo: I do not want to copy paste that, because it would be my prediction too ;) That is amazing :)

Ct forever <3
Signature? wtf...
ElmosWorld
Match Winner

Post by ElmosWorld »

Ladle 43 I picked uNk.
Ladle 42 I picked CT.
Ladle 41 I picked CT.

That is all I have done, so I guess I was wrong. You can ignore me now.
compguygene
Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by compguygene »

Although I am not playing this time. I will be around to sub and be a cheerleader for the ID team. In honor of the fact that I am 44 years old and this is Ladle 44, I fully expect ID to win, win, win. It's been too long since the last time ID beat a CT team in the Ladle, time for this to happen!
Armagetron: It's a video game that people should just play and enjoy :)
https://bit.ly/2KBGYjvCheck out the simple site about TheServerPharm
apparition
Match Winner

Post by apparition »

Participation is booming, almost 20 teams! I love it!

Opening Round
Tu vs Open Team
Honestly, Tu isn't going to have an easy time beating Open Team. Are they chrisd?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Did you know... chrisd is a programmer from the first country to legalize gay mayowidge, he doesn't do drugs, doesn't drink, doesn't eat meat, and won the Tronny for Friendliest Tronner in 2010?

Octa Finals, Sweet Sixteen
sa vs pru
still alive reminds me of uNk a lot, which is a good thing. They have the framework for a very solid and organized team. Although sa is younger than most teams in this Ladle, but they are very chill and collected and I like that. They have an awesome attitude and some great sumo'ers. I've felt their presence in fortress a lot lately as well. While PRU is mad at being knocked out so early the last couple Ladles, sa is continuing to grow and become a force to be reckoned with. Did you know... still alive has only played in two Ladles?

uNk vs uNk
Not a name on their player lists is unrecognizable. Actually, wait, who is TLS again? Idk man. Anyway, the winner of this one will be uNk. Did you know... It is still a mystery who 0ma really is?

Quarter Finals: Elite Eight
still alive vs Rogue
Not sure if sa uses VoIP, but RT does. Good luck sa, but if you make it to this round you'll be facing the wave of Ladle 43's triumph. RT will crash on the sandcastle you built over pru's flabby body and you will be left with great sand to rebuild next Ladle. Did you know... Rogue Tronners' Ladle wins vs losses record is 34-53?

CTz vs Tx
As always, I hesitate to disregard Tx right off the bat. In the alternate universe where tron is as big as futbol a lot of kids would have Hoax's jersey, many would have a Raph one (including me), Rudy would have his followers, and Deso would be involved in lots of scandals involving gambling and drugs. When they all show up to play it's always exciting to see, but they lose in that universe because of three things: they use the dark side of the Force, lack of cohesion, and Deso's drug problems. Did you know... raph has been lobbying for the 2011 Tronny for Friendliest Tronner since the 2010 Tronnies were announced?

Semi-Finals, Final Four
Rogue vs CTz
I've always felt Rogue Tronners clan name is befitting. Haven't you? I mean to say that they're like Sarah Palin's Going Rogue. Did you know... The very first time Rogue Tronners played in Ladle, they borrowed members of CT? Yep! wap, orly?, Puuquie, and Tadd signed up with them.

uNk vs CTw
uNk beat CT like 6 times the other day. But not this team. And not during Ladle. By the semi finals CTw is on a roll and although players jump on and off, the team is solid. Actually, that doesn't make sense. CTw can't be solid but losing and picking players up at the same time? uNk is crazy fierce with the desire to succeed, and they do love their organization. They have a hard time coming back from behind, which CTw is very good at. Did you know... CT's Internal Ranking System is publicly displayed?

Finals
CTz vs CTw
Did you know... The majority of members of CT have beards?
Last edited by apparition on Fri Apr 01, 2011 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

did you know... you forgot many matches!

edit: I can't make hell out of the format you used.
regiT
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by regiT »

What team am I on?
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Rofl appa, funniest predictions I've ever read
Rudycantfail
Average Program

Post by Rudycantfail »

yes deso is addicted to drugs.. adderall amphetamine drugs that give him epic cognitive boosts! better watch out.
-Just another fortress nerd.
þsy
Match Winner

Post by þsy »

apparition wrote: Did you know... raph has been lobbying for the 2011 Tronny for Friendliest Tronner since the 2010 Tronnies were announced?
And he definitely is NOT going to win it

Hmm, I'm really liking this beard thing.. I think my team are all bit too young to grow beards. In a few years time, I'm hoping we could make a similar claim
Slov
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Slov »

let's just stick with "all SP members have sexy haircuts"?
.pG (only like, the best clan ever)

my mixtape fire tho