Look away?

Anything About Anything...
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Re: Legalize it?

Post by Z-Man »

If you want to generate discussion, the first step is to make some bloody sense and post coherently. Spamming links, especially ones that have nothing to do with what you're saying, isn't going to do that. And we recently had a weed related topic, we're all done talking about it.

And yeah, I think many of us were pottymouths back in our youth when among peers. However, we knew when it was better to show some restraint. For example, around our parents or people their age.

It's not BamBam, unless he moved. But yeah, two smurf accounts, they have been shut up.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Old Raoul Duke (aka snapdeus) was an avowed troll. ::shrug::

And for the record, my snide comment about "get off the drugs" was in no way related to the subject of this thread (although would be my position, anyway, as already established in the thread Z-Man references. Rather, it was entirely related to the kid himself, and the erratic, spastic, nonsensical, obnoxious nature of his clusterbomb postings.
Magic
Core Dumper

Post by Magic »

It's never been illegal for a new poster to (clusterbomb WTF man post alot)
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

Not illegal, but it has always been frowned upon. Not to mention it was the least of his annoyances.
(He's not banned, by the way, just his sock puppet accounts are. It looks like his failure to really troll us drove him away. Good thing we developed a strong immune system.)
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

<snip>

SHEEP... :twisted:
Last edited by Z-Man on Sun Feb 13, 2011 11:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Nothing of value snipped.
FFIIXXIITT
Match Winner

Post by FFIIXXIITT »

Z-Man wrote:If you want to generate discussion, the first step is to make some bloody sense and post coherently. Spamming links, especially ones that have nothing to do with what you're saying, isn't going to do that. And we recently had a weed related topic, we're all done talking about it.
this just goes to show how much of an idiot you are: I changed subject mid form and "legalize it?" does not necessarily pertain to marijuana anyhow the true topic is the links which are not spam <snip> (i bet you didn't even look through them) :twisted:
Last edited by Z-Man on Sun Feb 13, 2011 10:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Insert your own insult at <snip>. Predictable complaint about zomg censorship incoming.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Re: Look away?

Post by Word »

Be calm and stop posting garbage. It's a real pain to read your posts, hence I don't give a **** about the topic itself. And it seems to me it was the chance to insult someone on the internet you were after.

I know five-year old children who are more articulate than you. If you want to save the planet you'll need a different attitude first.
Z-Man
God & Project Admin

Post by Z-Man »

FFIIXXIITT wrote:
Z-Man wrote:(i bet you didn't even look through them) :twisted:
You win. I looked at two, they were identical in contend and talked about the IPv4 address blocks being all distributed. Which has nothing to do with anything you're talking about.
Raoul Duke
Core Dumper

Post by Raoul Duke »

Phytotron wrote:Old Raoul Duke (aka snapdeus) was an avowed troll. ::shrug::

And for the record, my snide comment about "get off the drugs" was in no way related to the subject of this thread (although would be my position, anyway, as already established in the thread Z-Man references. Rather, it was entirely related to the kid himself, and the erratic, spastic, nonsensical, obnoxious nature of his clusterbomb postings.

This wasn't me.
Tre
On Lightcycle Grid

Post by Tre »

Raoul Duke wrote:
Phytotron wrote:Old Raoul Duke (aka snapdeus) was an avowed troll. ::shrug::

This wasn't me.

Ooooh phew. That's really been bothering me for the last 3 years. Thanks for clearing that up
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Raoul Duke wrote:This wasn't me.
Wow, vanity searching?
Tre wrote:Ooooh phew. That's really been bothering me for the last 3 years. Thanks for clearing that up
And that's really saying something considering you've apparently only been on this forum for just over a year. It bothered you so much it went retroactive!