Real life pictures of U

Anything About Anything...
sinewav
Graphic Artist

Re: Real life pictures of U

Post by sinewav »

chrisd wrote:Poke master is right! Luffy is very, very cute!
He is quite good looking IMO.
Word
Reverse Adjust Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Word »

this one is for you luffy, because i think that you need it.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MnmEXPXx6nY
Monkey.D.Luffy
Average Program

Post by Monkey.D.Luffy »

o thx :P
ItzAcid
Match Winner

Post by ItzAcid »

Yup, luffy wins the male model award :P. Slov, i'm not scared of too many people (me being a hella big guy myself), but I am now xD.

@ Sine: Do you like Samuel Adams and Guiness, or are they still too cheap?

@ Spook: Noice.

@ Luck: Pothead ;).

@ Phytotron: *Why do you have to hate on the facial hair design? :P (/me sports a "chin beard") *= Joke.
Think that covers the new pictures lol.
Won Tourneys/Competitions: WWG4 (Hmm, need more braggage like Durka)

Oo oO
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

Luffy do you happen to be part french or something? Just wonderin'.

Fine here's one where I'm actually looking at the camera..

/me just noticed almost every single picture I have is me with/around a guitar :/
Boxed
PokeMaster
Match Winner

Post by PokeMaster »

Luffy lives in France, so yes, he is french. 100% in fact.
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image Image
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

PokeMaster wrote:Luffy lives in France, so yes, he is french. 100% in fact.
Called it 8)
Boxed
chrisd
Round Winner

Post by chrisd »

Eric looks very good too!
Eric

Post by Eric »

:|
Gonzap
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Gonzap »

nice to meet you luffster :D
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

Nice LP, first beautiful picture on here so far. your hands are in the way tho :P

(take chrisd's advice about seeing the face clearly. LP's don't look as good in profile)
Cosmic Dolphin
Round Winner

Post by Cosmic Dolphin »

random question: If you had "therapy" to get you taller (ya know, shots so you aren't classified as a midget.) yet you're a guy who's still shorter than the average woman in the country you live in, should I scream YESSS!!! when I meet a guy shorter than me?

So now, you all know what I look like :D . And I look similar to Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite, just a little bit lighter skin. No pics required :wink: .
" Wise men talk because they have something to say; fools, because they have to say something."
-Plato
Ok, but why did I add this signature? I was like 15 and thought I was smart? What a brat.
Sinn
Average Program

Post by Sinn »

Yes, fairly descent Gibson if we are correct. My dad has so many guitars it's not funny. He use to be a stage hand for Lynyrd Skynyrd. That's how he met my mom :) You should make a vid of you playing so we can see how it sounds!
The truth is out there.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
INW
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by INW »

Cosmic Dolphin wrote:random question: If you had "therapy" to get you taller (ya know, shots so you aren't classified as a midget.) yet you're a guy who's still shorter than the average woman in the country you live in, should I scream YESSS!!! when I meet a guy shorter than me?

So now, you all know what I look like :D . And I look similar to Pedro from Napoleon Dynamite, just a little bit lighter skin. No pics required :wink: .
I wanna see Pedro!! I mean you!! Hehe. Btw, I thought the random question was a random question until I saw you use the word "I" then I was like, ohhh, your talking about yourself!
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lord Pein wrote:Oh yes, I forgot that we are all to wear a suit and tie at all times.
And as well all know, the only alternative to going shirtless is to wear a suit and tie at all times. It's a fact.
gawdzilla wrote:rawr
Besides making a big deal out of nothing much, Miss Priss is defending Spook, of all people (considering their history and relationship), in order to get at me? Wow.

I think it's fairly safe to assume that had it been someone other than myself who made similar or worse comments, she wouldn't have made a peep, and quite possibly would have laughed.
Spook wrote:yea but that was all that i had in the refrigerator, but my choice of beer is BudLight
No better. Hardly qualifies as beer. In fact, in Germany it actually wouldn't qualify as a matter of law due to all the nasty adjunct grains, and couldn't legally be referred to by the company as "beer." (Although, that may only apply to German domestics. Not sure if it applies to imports (which Budweiser would be). I can't recall off-hand.)
Slov wrote:haha well i've been to some doctor he said i'll be at least 210cm(not sure how much that is in inches) x)
Eighty-four inches; i.e., 7 feet. :o That'll be a true center, for sure, not a common commodity. But, of course, you know that if you realistically aspire to play in any pro league, even one of the European ones, nevermind the NBA, you'll soon have to give up stuff like Arma and dedicate yourself to ballin'. :)
ppotter wrote:Phytotron, who are you to judge someone like that?
One of the potentially millions of people by whom someone put a picture on the web to be judged, I reckon. Especially with a picture and fashion image like that, I would say one is obviously trying to project something—one would assume some concept of coolness, and possibly a warped concept of maturity, what with the drinking. The difference is, I made a sarcastic comment marking it as the opposite.

Let's also note that I was also following the comments of two other people. And, at least as far as I'm concerned, it wasn't precisely a remark or insult about Spook personally, but of the fashion. So, what, fashion is off-limits, now? Sad commentary on modern culture when people get in a fuss over criticism of something as shallow and superficial as fashion and image (one's "brand," as some kids and P.R. firms call it now; a disgusting manifestation, indeed), but turn a blind or even supportive eye toward actual offensiveness. Anti-fashion commentary; that's gone too far. Denigration of entire classes of people; funny! (Of course, I'm not accusing you of this attitude, ppotter; just taking your comment to make another.)
Lord Pein wrote:Height != basketball skill
True.
AI-team wrote:But if you are small you will never become a good basketball player
False. Famous cases in point: http://www.toptenz.net/top-10-shortest-nba-players.php

And that's only a top ten list...of only the best...of all time...of only guys under 6-feet...of only NBA players (a pool of a maximum of 450 players with the current number of teams).
ItzAcid wrote:Yup, luffy wins the male model award :P.
Hey, while in-game I got a "nice...fit behind" for my pic. :D :oops:
ItzAcid wrote:@ Sine: Do you like Samuel Adams and Guiness, or are they still too cheap?
Sinewav is straight-edge. And didn't we already cover the beer thing in a dedicated topic? Weren't you even the one who made it? EDIT: Yep, you were. [link]
Cosmic Dolphin wrote:random question: If you had "therapy" to get you taller (ya know, shots so you aren't classified as a midget.) yet you're a guy who's still shorter than the average woman in the country you live in, should I scream YESSS!!! when I meet a guy shorter than me?
No, because there's nothing wrong with being shorter than a woman. You even get a greater opportunity to carry out Amazon Woman fantasies. Er, um....

I reckon that catches me up sufficiently.