Real life pictures of U

Anything About Anything...
theroze
Match Winner

Re: Real life pictures of U

Post by theroze »

lawl chrisd, didn't imagine you in that way at all :P
apparition wrote:You being able to kill so many players that quickly and efficiently is evidence that the community skill level must be dropping... Sad :/
Reigning champion of: Sir-spam-a-lot 2011
Desolate
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Desolate »

Wow, never noticed the guy behind mecca, lol. Definitely a ninja.
Titanoboa
Reverse Outside Corner Grinder

Post by Titanoboa »

but mecca's still alive. can't have been a ninja.
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

sinewav wrote:There is a ninja behind you, look out!
Heehee. I noticed that too; almost looks like an incomplete attempt at photoshopping out the other person, considering how well the rest of him/her is obscured.

So, unless he's spoofing this guy, I now know Lord "Mecca" Pein's real name and, were I an unscrupulous or malicious person, where and how to find him. :/ Granted, as a college athlete one is a semi-public figure, but it's still something to at least be cognizant about when overlapping it with something like this.
Lord Pein
Round Winner

Post by Lord Pein »

Yes, if you google "Cross Country", "8k", "Lyndon State College" and "299" (which I think was my number at that meet), you can probably find me. The question is, what are you going to do with that "personal" information? You know very little information about me.

Easy way to find me: Trace my IP address

I look forward to meeting you face to face, Phytotron "Loufen" Pytotron.
http://i52.tinypic.com/11ipyet.png
Thursday July 22nd 2010: Airman's team beat Lizmatic's team in fortress.
DDMJ wrote:Good idea...but what if the arma player is Luke-jr :?
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

:roll: @ Laufen, stop? The only malicious person is you in here trying to make everyone look bad. Nothing is gonna be done with Mecca's pic, unless it means getting shooped!

More pix!

Dubz, you were gonna post a pic of you and epsy? I've never seen epsy before. I wonder if he looks like this :moustache: or this :goatee:
Phytotron
Formerly Oscilloscope
Location: A site or situation, especially considered in regard to its surroundings.

Post by Phytotron »

Lord Pein wrote:stuff
:roll: I was using you as an example. I'm not going to do anything with that information—I have more ethical restraint than that (something I doubt could be said for you and your crew), not to mention better things to do with my time. The point was, one who was so inclined very easily could, ranging from simple harassment (something at which you and your buddies excel) to much worse. Are you really so stupid, or so full of mindless, macho bravado ("oh yeah? gimme your best shot!") to not be able to think of what kinds of things a person could come up with? Come on, you, Liz, and company have in the past demonstrated, and surely will again in the future, exactly some of the reasons why people might not want to be so open with this stuff.

This isn't a matter of paranoia, just common sense.

Secondly, I have no interest whatsoever in ever meeting you in person. My "internet life" would be a great deal better had I never "met" you and your little crowd of miscreants at all, much to your gleeful satisfaction, I'm sure.

gawdzilla wrote:Laufen
Once more, care to explain this? Why are you referring to me with a name that you used to register on this forum, under proxy, spam and attack me and the forum as a whole, and subsequently had blocked? I think you're only demonstrating what many were right to suspect, that you were completely disingenuous in your little "apology; I'm reformed now!" post. You certainly haven't made any effort to actually atone for your past actions. It's probably only a matter of time before you come out with your next act of "trolling," or whatever you want to call it.
The only malicious person is you in here trying to make everyone look bad.
Prior to this post, wherein I just called out Mecca and yourself for your past behaviour and actions, will you point out exactly whom I supposedly tried to make "look bad?"
gawdzilla
Liz of the many names

Post by gawdzilla »

Chill. I was clarifying nobody is gonna do anything with the pictures posted in this topic, except maybe photoshop them in a humerous matter!
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

tl;dr

@Liz, epsy said I can't post a pic :(
"You may say I'm a dreamer but I'm not the only one;
I hope some day you will join us, and the world can live as one"

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

I believe that to truly love is the ultimate expression of the will to live.
Mkay1
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Mkay1 »

lame.
Tank Program
Forum & Project Admin, PhD

Post by Tank Program »

At this point I would encourage some chill.

Phytotron, thank you for the public service announcement.

To anyone else, post being aware that the internet is unforgiving.
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

moi n eps @ the top of the eiffel tower :)
Attachments
forums.jpg

“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”

nara
Core Dumper

Post by nara »

Aw that is so romantic! I'll be there this February, really hyped.
Clutch
Shutout Match Winner

Post by Clutch »

I was there at night in the summer! It's really great. Especially when your on the higher level. And they have a bunch of white lights that flash at I'm guessing timed intervals its very beautiful
Boxed
MrsKsr
Shutout Match Winner

Post by MrsKsr »

BoxeD wrote:And they have a bunch of white lights that flash at I'm guessing timed intervals its very beautiful
I'm not sure about during the summer but, in the winter after 21:00 they flash for like 5 minutes on the hour ^_^
Indeed beautiful :D (but blinding if you're actually on it at the time lol :d)
Attachments
Flashy Eiffel Tower <3
Flashy Eiffel Tower <3